EDD Jan 2014

Fay85

Fay: ur due is 23 jan or nearby? Hehe...
According to my LMP, it's 23 jan but I guess the date will be push back later into my pregnancy as baby is currently still lagging in its measurement.. supposed to be 12W5D when I went for my Oscar test but the little one was measured at 12W1D. Anyway I hope he/she comes out on 31st jan! which is CNY!! hahaha..cuz actually my hubby secretly hope for a horse instead of snake as snake clash with him. hehe..

How about yours?

babytazz

According to my LMP, it's 23 jan but I guess the date will be push back later into my pregnancy as baby is currently still lagging in its measurement.. supposed to be 12W5D when I went for my Oscar test but the little one was measured at 12W1D. Anyway I hope he/she comes out on 31st jan! which is CNY!! hahaha..cuz actually my hubby secretly hope for a horse instead of snake as snake clash with him. hehe..

How about yours?
lol... Our baby's growth is the same! Mine also 12w5d but development was 12w1d! My EDD is one day after u. 24 jan. think your EDD is same as missy! Don't think too much into clashing signs. I think I once read before from those fengshui column parent and child Chinese zodiac isn't same like that of couple's in terms of mismatch or clash. Parents shouldn't consider clashing and all Chinese zodiac signs are good. I saw this back then when it was dragon year when we trying for a second and that dragon clash with my sign. Anyway, we didn't manage to conceive a second then. Hehe...

LynetteN

I still feeling nauseous.. and there is a "metallic" taste in my mouth, anyone experiencing it? Btw my gynae is DR ben Tham, anyone is with him?
Past 2 weeks I have funny taste my tongue too This week better as I progressed to week 16, now is headache and sleepiness everyday so far.

Lovealot

How about yours?
My hubby also perfers a horse... At first I also thought mayb can tahan.. But my EDD kept shifting forward.. So I guess must be a snake already....

Lovealot

Btw ladies.. I am hospitalised again for hyperemisis... Due to severe vomitting last sunday... Those still having morning sickness.. Hang on~~ may we all feel better this week...

Lovealot:809774 said:
Btw ladies.. I am hospitalised again for hyperemisis... Due to severe vomitting last sunday... Those still having morning sickness.. Hang on~~ may we all feel better this week...
Oh dear. Take care n get well soon!

Hi lovealot, how are you feeling? Hope you feel better this week.

For all the mommies, hope you had a nice weekend.

babytazz

But when did hers end? I thought she is still having it........ It felt like no ending... N i'll be 14 weeks tml... Still no relief..... :(
Ehh... Not too sure but no recent reports about that. Only reports that she is giving birth soon. Hehe.. Hope yours end soon. And try to think positive, be happy. Maybe try to make yourself feel you are getting better (friend's way of self psychology though may be a bit hard). :)

Lovealot

Ehh... Not too sure but no recent reports about that. Only reports that she is giving birth soon. Hehe.. Hope yours end soon. And try to think positive, be happy. Maybe try to make yourself feel you are getting better (friend's way of self psychology though may be a bit hard). :)
Lol.. Itz really hard to carry on man... So many times terminating my preg came across my mind.. Sighz.. If only pregnancy is only 3 mths instead of 9 mths...

Lovealot:810254 said:
Lol.. Itz really hard to carry on man... So many times terminating my preg came across my mind.. Sighz.. If only pregnancy is only 3 mths instead of 9 mths...
It will be worth it at the end of our 9 mths im sure :)

illuz

Don't think about silly things. For the sake of baby, we all will become stronger and fight with whatever we have. Everything will be fine and worthwhile. Maybe after delivering a healthy cute baby you will look back and say it wasn't that hard after all :)

babytazz

Don't think about silly things. For the sake of baby, we all will become stronger and fight with whatever we have. Everything will be fine and worthwhile. Maybe after delivering a healthy cute baby you will look back and say it wasn't that hard after all :)
Agree! Think positive. I take it that my MS helps to keep my weight down for now. :)

Lush

What r the implications of a dark spot at placenta? Hopefully its ok!

i bled my first clot out.. it was scary. The 2nd one got reabsorbed by the body n is now gone. I hope blood clots wont come anymore.
Me too, i had blood clot in my 6 weeks and just one night i bled like crazy, was so terrified and i cried like mad cus i had already had a first loss, each day pass and i find it a blessing. my gynae say its good to bleed at times cus less pressure on the cervix or something as gynae doesnt like the clot to be too big.

Lush

Yes yes yes ! i agree, babies are so precious. esp when it looks both like hubby and you. haha :)

Lush

By the way, today i saw stretch marks on my lower tummy. its like silverish colour. feeling so upset that i did not put any bio oil or stretch mark creams. thought i shall wait till pass 20 weeks when there is finally a big baby bump before putting. sigh, hope it goes away as dont think hubby will like the sight of tummy marks. and im growing hair at belly area too. like 1 streak of it, i feel like a gorilla ( though hubby says im over concious )