EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Superstitious anot is up to individual, anyway they been through mah.... just dont do in front of them lor.... baby cot can do up only 1 month before EDD

Today while gynae was was showing me bb's head... then i asked was there left n right brain, she replied "yes, yesterday i just scan a bb without anything under the skull" i was so shocked, then sje replied sadly, yah, no choice de lor....

babytazz

Their superstitious is so severe that even I not around also cannot... Cot can buy cannot assemble! We are temporary staying with my parents. Actually was moving out but they don't allow since I'm pregnant. In the end we had to forfeit our deposit

Illuz: Well, I still hope I can convince them.. Headache..
Is really severe. But I don't get why pregnant lady not around Ald still cannot fix.. Hopefully they listen to you. Otherwise if u know ppl who aren't that pantang, have similar exp and are good friends with your parents, to talk to them persuade them! :)

Bbphir: the store is really good to allow that arrangement. Most stores don't entertain so fast delivery. Usually at least 3 or more days in advance!

babytazz

Superstitious anot is up to individual, anyway they been through mah.... just dont do in front of them lor.... baby cot can do up only 1 month before EDD

Today while gynae was was showing me bb's head... then i asked was there left n right brain, she replied "yes, yesterday i just scan a bb without anything under the skull" i was so shocked, then sje replied sadly, yah, no choice de lor....
Omg.. Feel sad to even hear that. It sounds like that baby is not developing.. The parents must be really upset. Sometimes I also worry if baby is developing well within..

Missy10

babytazz:816606 said:

Omg.. Feel sad to even hear that. It sounds like that baby is not developing.. The parents must be really upset. Sometimes I also worry if baby is developing well within..
Yah... i mean i know gynae said that is not to frighten me, nor i wanna frighten anyone here, but thought i should share, anything possible can happen.... and this is nobody to blame de.... i cant get rid of that in my mind.....

BbpHir3

Is really severe. But I dont't get why pregnant lady not around Ald still cannot fix.. Hopefully they listen to you. Otherwise if you know ppl who aren't that pantang, have similar exp and are good friends with your parents, to talk to them persuade them! :)

Bbphir: the store is really good to allow that arrangement. Most stores dont't entertain so fast delivery. Usually at least 3 or more days in advance!
ya.. but i realise the cot was impulse buy, cuz outside selling cheaper without discount.. lol!! think that's the service u get from paying extra.. hahaha.. luckily we bought it with my mum's vouchers..

BbpHir3

Oh dear!! that's scary, dont think about it..

Missy10

babytazz:816610 said:
Missy dont think too much abt it. Think of other stuff like what u still need for bb or self? :)
Hahaha... i bought some bb clothes this afternoon, 6pcs short sleeves, 6pcs long sleeves, 6pcs long pants, only $35, cheap cheap!!"

rainbowgotu

hi anyone has dark armpits? I cannot do IPL now thus my armpit is getting darker! sob! anyway went for my scanning, baby is shy don't wan to open leg but gynae suspect is a girl hahaha! :)

Missy10

Dont understand y dr always like to suspect, cant see means cant see lor.... sorry, im still moody over i cant see bb gender yesterday

gnissim23

Missy10: hey cheer up! As long as baby is growing well u should be happy! Talk to baby and ask baby to show u on nxt scan so u could buy pretty clothes! When I first did my scan my baby leg crossed too so I faster say baby faster show so mummy can buy u clothes. And at the end of scan doc try again and saw my girl. Think positive! U still have loads of time to buy stuff after the detail scan! Anyway gender is more 100% chop at detail scan too. I hope my baby didnt trick me as I already started pink shopping haha.

Missy10

gnissim23:816816 said:
Missy10: hey cheer up! As long as baby is growing well u should be happy! Talk to baby and ask baby to show u on nxt scan so u could buy pretty clothes! When I first did my scan my baby leg crossed too so I faster say baby faster show so mummy can buy u clothes. And at the end of scan doc try again and saw my girl. Think positive! U still have loads of time to buy stuff after the detail scan! Anyway gender is more 100% chop at detail scan too. I hope my baby didnt trick me as I already started pink shopping haha.
Hahahhaa.... i already start talking to bb since sun to open leg big big, so we can go buy clothes for him/her, but anyway detailed scan is less than a month away... so i will just wait

hi anyone has dark armpits? I cannot do IPL now thus my armpit is getting darker! sob! anyway went for my scanning, baby is shy don't wan to open leg but gynae suspect is a girl hahaha! :)
All the doctors suspect only. hahahaha...hopefully mine will open wide during the FA scan, so i can start thinking of the things i want to buy on my 7th month...heheheh

illuz

Ya lor, when I told everyone I'm having a girl 16 weeks there are actually 2 person say don't be too sure yet. so till now I also don't dare buy anything pink. Will wait for detail scan to confirm confirm chop.

Lovealot

Ya lor, when I told everyone I'm having a girl 16 weeks there are actually 2 person say don't be too sure yet. so till now I also don't dare buy anything pink. Will wait for detail scan to confirm confirm chop.
Even when mine is a boy... my gynae still confirms it every time he is able to see...

my mum once had a colleague.. who scanned n was told itz a boy... end up.. itz a girl.. the gynae said maybe mistook the toe as the genital.. so until now my hubby still refuses to believe it is 100% accurate...