EDD Oct 2013

Meowmummy

congrats to Alisa, xaoxiaowanzi & blackroselia!
today went to check,at wk 38, my baby head is down oredi. My Braxton Hicks is getting more frequent and long,especially at night.
I asked gynae by when i hv to give birth, he mentioned, there is no such thing,....haha he ask me to relax and wait patiently for baby to come.
No point forcing the fruit too ripe if it is not ready. Btw, this gynae of mine is more pro for natural birth.

Last edited:

Qinqin

Wa..congratz to all mummy ..jz went for check up..2.87kg for 38 weeks. Next mon morning will be the c sec date..stress!!!!:(

I'm so happy for all three mummies; blackroselia, xiaoxiaowanzi and Alisa whom had their little bundle of joy in their arms now!
Btw, where to get raspberry leaves tea?

Jewlreya

I'm also with Mount Alvernia, EDD 26 oct but I see my EDD shifted backwards to early Nov cos I have a small baby. My baby is still very active and too comfy in my tummy, no signs of wanting to come out.

yenleesk

Good job mummy blackroselian!

blackroselian:833094 said:
After enduring thru the night with the help of a total of 4 syringes of epi. At 6am in the morning my gyn told me that my dilation was only 5cm. :'( Therefore doc suggesting using medication to try to inc it. finally at 8.33am i manage to give birth to health Alberic Koh without c section.

yenleesk

Well done mummy xiaoxiaowanzi. Have good rest n take care.

Xiaoxiaowanzi:833083 said:
Hi all, baby Kara has arrived at 1214pm today. Special bdae pressie to my mil n a gd friend.
The tablet taken at 12plus e night before din really help. But e bursting of bag kick start everything. N at 9plus, I was already 6cm dilated. Suddenly I felt e bb slides downwards n soon it became 9cm n 10cm within 30mins. V fast. My gynae was not here, so is my hub. Helpless
As I can b.. N bb sits on my rectum n I pooed in bed. So disgusting. I can only cry n keep saying sorry to e nurses. I even held
On to their hands cos e pain was too bad. They upped e epi level n all I can feel is pressure.
My hub was late n only see bb when she was almost out. Labour was fast n non assisted.. Haha.. She
Is kinda small at 2.62kg. So effectively e labor is short from 8plus morning till 1214pm.
The after effect of epi was bad. My whole body numbed n tight. Even e teeth. I thought I am getting a stroke

I just went for my check up and my gynae says my cervix is finally open! It's at a favourable 3cm and he asked if I wanna induce straight away tomorrow! However, I'm hoping for a natural birth without inducing the baby so I rejected the offer. One thing my gynae is concern is my weight cos it had decreased slightly but to me, there's still sometime to my edd, so I wanna let things go naturally. Hope it's a good choice. My baby is about 3kg now.

yenleesk

LilHanMummmy:833183 said:
I just went for my check up and my gynae says my cervix is finally open! It's at a favourable 3cm and he asked if I wanna induce straight away tomorrow! However, I'm hoping for a natural birth without inducing the baby so I rejected the offer. One thing my gynae is concern is my weight cos it had decreased slightly but to me, there's still sometime to my edd, so I wanna let things go naturally. Hope it's a good choice. My baby is about 3kg now.
Great to hear that lilhanmummy... happy for you.

Xtinee

LilHanMummmy:833183 said:
Same thing for me 3cm and gynae want to induce too, im keeping her for another week till next week, will be 39weeks then, actually 3kg is a good weight, easy to push out.

Am waking up every 2 hours at night to pee now, sleep not enough :(. Whole body aching and tummy soooo big.

Hope both of us will get a healthy baby, was thinking chubby baby will be sooooo cute haha.

Jewlreya

Congrats to all the mommies that just delivered their precious ones.

LilHanMummmy, jiayou for yours. Very soon already. Is there a slow down in baby movement for you?

Same thing for me 3cm and gynae want to induce too, im keeping her for another week till next week, will be 39weeks then, actually 3kg is a good weight, easy to push out.

Am waking up every 2 hours at night to pee now, sleep not enough :(. Whole body aching and tummy soooo big.

Hope both of us will get a healthy baby, was thinking chubby baby will be sooooo cute haha.
Yes, I keep waking out to pee and it's hard to fall back to sleep! I'm starting to have lots of discharge too but I'm having minimum contractions as for now. I think most probably we might deliver at about the same time and might be able to see you in
hospital. :) Jia you!!

Congrats to all the mommies that just delivered their precious ones.

LilHanMummmy, jiayou for yours. Very soon already. Is there a slow down in baby movement for you?
Hi Jewlreya, actually there's a sudden slow down in the movement last week and I got freaked out. But after doing ctg scan and talking to my baby, he's back to normal but more active in the night.

Jewlreya

I'm having the same peeing problem! Ytd I think I woke up every hour just to visit the toilet and feel so tired in the day now.

Xtinee

Those giving birth at Mt A, how many a room did you choose? I choose 2 bedder cos no money, think need to pay $2k in cash

Jewlreya

Hi Jewlreya, actually there's a sudden slow down in the movement last week and I got freaked out. But after doing ctg scan and talking to my baby, he's back to normal but more active in the night.
Yes, same as me then. I got so worried that I phoned my gynae to ask about it. But the baby doesn't even want to move a little bit for the ctg scan and I don't have any contraction pain (not even those fake Braxton Hick). And also I keep having the feel to poo as well but is really just poo but minimum quantity kind. I think it's because of the baby pressing on my bladder and intestines. But I was also told if you keep wanting to clear your bowels, it's also a sign. Now really is like a waiting game. But my gynae is quite nice, he keep asking me take it easy and relax, anything unsure just call in to ask.