EDD Oct 2013

Yes, same as me then. I got so worried that I phoned my gynae to ask about it. But the baby doesn't even want to move a little bit for the ctg scan and I don't have any contraction pain (not even those fake Braxton Hick). And also I keep having the feel to poo as well but is really just poo but minimum quantity kind. I think it's because of the baby pressing on my bladder and intestines. But I was also told if you keep wanting to clear your bowels, it's also a sign. Now really is like a waiting game. But my gynae is quite nice, he keep asking me take it easy and relax, anything unsure just call in to ask.
Ya I think we got too stressed up that's why our baby got stressed up as well. I was stressed up when my cervix was so tight the other time. I have slight contractions but still bearable with sharp backaches together with menses like cramps. Jia you!! We can do it! :)

Xtinee, LilHanMummy, I'm also opting for 2 bedded. Very scare to room alone if hub is happened to be away.
Yup, I chose 2 bedder cos firstly, it's expensive for 1 bedder and 2ndly, my hubby will have to work late and his work culture is different from Singaporeans so it's a waste of money cos he won't be fully utilizing the nights stay.

Hi xtinee,
Normally if is induction, it can happened v quickly. Once decided, if yur gynae is available n u r ready, u can check it immediately same night after midnight cos not e hosp w charged u for e day.
As for e bed, I m in 2 bedded ward too. But is kinda inconvenient cos my neighbor din breastfeed for night while I m
On total bfeeding so I feel I actually disturbed her rest when my bb is wheeled in
Every 2 hrly.
Plus e amt of visitors that both of us hav each day at different timing, is kind of tough to rest well.
All e best for those who r goin to pop soon k. Jia you. N word of warnings for those having their delivery in mt a, e parking now is horrendous due to e Reno of carpark. So jus b patient k. Is either valet or macritchie reservoir cos e available carpark is minimal..

Xtinee

Thank you very much xiaoxiaowanzi, guess I really need to be ready.

No choice 2bedded cheaper by 1k have to bear with it.

You have milk already? Im worried i wont have any when bb is out, formula not so good for her

Xiaoxiaowanzi:833323 said:
Hi xtinee,
Normally if is induction, it can happened v quickly. Once decided, if yur gynae is available n u r ready, u can check it immediately same night after midnight cos not e hosp w charged u for e day.
As for e bed, I m in 2 bedded ward too. But is kinda inconvenient cos my neighbor din breastfeed for night while I m
On total bfeeding so I feel I actually disturbed her rest when my bb is wheeled in
Every 2 hrly.
Plus e amt of visitors that both of us hav each day at different timing, is kind of tough to rest well.
All e best for those who r goin to pop soon k. Jia you. N word of warnings for those having their delivery in mt a, e parking now is horrendous due to e Reno of carpark. So jus b patient k. Is either valet or macritchie reservoir cos e available carpark is minimal..

Dear mummies, my baby just can't wait and he had popped up this morning. I admitted at about 5:30am and went in straight the labour ward as I'm having heavy contractions and my pad was fully wet. I relied on laughing gas throughout but it's still so painful that I had been grabbing my hubby's arm so tightly. My gynae was very swift he came in at about 6.45am and I managed to deliver today at 7:29am without epi and induction but vacuum as I'm already reached my final threshold of the pain and I'm exhausted of pushing with a healthy boy weighting 3.16kg. I guess my boy is just too excited after hearing that the gynae mentioned that he's suitable to come out early! Btw, they had ran out of double bedder wards and I'm still lying at the delivery suite since baby was borned. The first time bonding of breast feeding is memorial. However, Im facing pain whenever the contractions of the blood flowed out of my body. Jia you to all mummies who are about to deliver soon! You will never know when your little one chooses to surprise you at. :)

Xtinee

Congrats lilhanmummy, indeed each labor is different !! Rest well and hope the blood will clear soon. Jia you to all of us

yenleesk

LilHanMummmy:833335 said:
Dear mummies, my baby just can't wait and he had popped up this morning. I admitted at about 5:30am and went in straight the labour ward as I'm having heavy contractions and my pad was fully wet. I relied on laughing gas throughout but it's still so painful that I had been grabbing my hubby's arm so tightly. My gynae was very swift he came in at about 6.45am and I managed to deliver today at 7:29am without epi and induction but vacuum as I'm already reached my final threshold of the pain and I'm exhausted of pushing with a healthy boy weighting 3.16kg. I guess my boy is just too excited after hearing that the gynae mentioned that he's suitable to come out early! Btw, they had ran out of double bedder wards and I'm still lying at the delivery suite since baby was borned. The first time bonding of breast feeding is memorial. However, Im facing pain whenever the contractions of the blood flowed out of my body. Jia you to all mummies who are about to deliver soon! You will never know when your little one chooses to surprise you at. :)
Congrats lilhanmummy... welcome yr bb boy to the world. Happy that you both are fine.
I started nervous as getting more n more mummies are delivering... I'm seeing my gynae tmr again. I think this is the last round I'm visiting him before my lil one greet the world. My edd is 20 oct. So far no signal n discharge fr varginal yet. But can feel the contractions very tense these few days. I still continue climbing up n down staircase n wish for smooth delivery. Looking forward to meet my lil one soon. Jiayou to all mummies!!!

Congrats lilhanmummy.. Yur pain threshold really high.. Cos I know how bad e
Contractions can go at the end..
Oh ya.. Jus latch even when there is no milk. Cos there is colostrum for the first few
Days.. Which is also e gold milk. Full of antibodies. Dun worry abt not
Having enuf, bb has reserves w them. At 3rd day, I think slowly e
Transition milk w come..

Congrats lilhanmummy... welcome yr bb boy to the world. Happy that you both are fine.
I started nervous as getting more n more mummies are delivering... I'm seeing my gynae tmr again. I think this is the last round I'm visiting him before my lil one greet the world. My edd is 20 oct. So far no signal n discharge fr varginal yet. But can feel the contractions very tense these few days. I still continue climbing up n down staircase n wish for smooth delivery. Looking forward to meet my lil one soon. Jiayou to all mummies!!!
No worries Yenleesk! Don't stressed yourself up. I didn't have much tensed contractions until the day I gave birth. So with you having tense contractions coming, you will soon be meeting your little one. :) Jia you!!

Congrats lilhanmummy.. Yur pain threshold really high.. Cos I know how bad e
Contractions can go at the end..
Oh ya.. Jus latch even when there is no milk. Cos there is colostrum for the first few
Days.. Which is also e gold milk. Full of antibodies. Dun worry abt not
Having enuf, bb has reserves w them. At 3rd day, I think slowly e
Transition milk w come..
I'm glad my gynae came in early in an hour's time and I was fully diluated when he comes in that makes my labour fast and swift. The laughing gas did helped abit although I can still feel the pain, my gynae had to vaccumed baby out as at the last push, my leg got major cramps can it hurts more. Yup, I'm trying to let baby latch on though his suckle can be strong and painful. I wonder did I latched him on properly. :(

yenleesk

No worries Yenleesk! dont't stressed yourself up. I didn't have much tensed contractions until the day I gave birth. So with you having tense contractions coming, you will soon be meeting your little one. :) Jia you!!
Thanks LilHanMummy. Finger crossed! We are looking forward to meet our lil one soon. Later will see gynae again. Keep you all posted my status later. I feel blessed to be in this group as I dont feel lonely. Can share with all mummies and learn more from here as I'm first timer..ha ha... Thanks to all mummies. We jiayou together ya...

Alisa

Thank you Alisa.

Just ordered :) free shipping via singpost with $40 purchase !! Supposed to help labor too, hope it reach me soon

coupon code - NUG404 enter this code to get discount!!
yes, so if u wan yr baby to come earlier then u drink earlier. so me, I drink after my c-sec and kept drinking it. I drink 1 tea bag per day so just kept adding hot water. u can also add more tea bag if u feel the taste is no more.

Xtinee

Yes i will drink once its here. Dont really like red dates drink so might be a good alternative. Hope it dont taste like cough medicine, the sweet cherry flavour