Edd feb 2014

Congrats! Yours was fast! =) Rest well.

babystarz:856596 said:
Hi mummies, I had delivered ytd 12/04 early morning.
Contraction started on 11th 9am, all at half an hour interval. About 5pm got a bloody show. So called hubby to send me to hosp.
By then 15 min interval, only 1cm dilation. We don't want to stay and waste money to wait. So went back home and for charge for 1 hr of fetal monitoring.
Reach home and the contraction got worse down to 10mins and 5 mins. Eventually another round of bloody show at 130am. So head to hosp at 2. Admit at 3 with 6cm dilation. Delivered within half an hour. No epidural but used gas. I tolerated all the pain at home with hubby support. :) baby is 2.675kg, all normal.

Contraction started on 11th 9am, all at half an hour interval. About 5pm got a bloody show. So called hubby to send me to hosp.
By then 15 min interval, only 1cm dilation. We don't want to stay and waste money to wait. So went back home and for charge for 1 hr of fetal monitoring.
Reach home and the contraction got worse down to 10mins and 5 mins. Eventually another round of bloody show at 130am. So head to hosp at 2. Admit at 3 with 6cm dilation. Delivered within half an hour. No epidural but used gas. I tolerated all the pain at home with hubby support. :) baby is 2.675kg, all normal.
congrats!!! :)

wow ow without epi? U r good! Congrats

Rye

Can't imagine no epi. I hope i dont have to bite thru the pain.

This week is a series of hot flashes, tightening without pain, extreme tiredness n today sharp pain below the belly line with every step. Baby movement had become lighter, no more "earthquakes". Am suppose to be due 28th but feel he's going show up tmrw...?

Congrats to all who hv popped! :)

Tink we are the last few. My final appt is next Thu. If no show .. tink my gynae will schedule for induce liao.

Rye:856665 said:
Can't imagine no epi. I hope i dont have to bite thru the pain.

This week is a series of hot flashes, tightening without pain, extreme tiredness n today sharp pain below the belly line with every step. Baby movement had become lighter, no more "earthquakes". Am suppose to be due 28th but feel he's going show up tmrw...?

Congrats to all who hv popped! :)

Rye

My sticky toddler is the only person I worry abt when I pop. Her meals, sleep n schedule in general I hope will remain consistent. Normal to worry?? :) sigh... I dunno how moms who hv 2 kids n more manage to get thru the worries during each delivery...

Ur mum / MIL helping?

Rye:856671 said:
My sticky toddler is the only person I worry abt when I pop. Her meals, sleep n schedule in general I hope will remain consistent. Normal to worry?? :) sigh... I dunno how moms who hv 2 kids n more manage to get thru the worries during each delivery...

No choice. Hv to close eye/lower expectations a bit. Else will be hard on urslf. Need to rest well & get back energy first. Anyway ... toddler sticky also passing phase. She'll grow out of it or change when got sibling. She looking 4ward?

Rye:856694 said:
Ya mil will come over to help. But mil gives in to every whine haaa... Still worry leh... Lol...

Rye

Yeah I know. Still worry. Lol.

I'm at KKH now with contraction pain n my baby movement is sparse. But they say can't put me on ctg cuz there's no space...! Must wait 1-2 hrs. Dunno wat to do... Just wait...

Oooo ... ur bb wan be valentine bb? Take care ya!

Rye:856799 said:
Yeah I know. Still worry. Lol.

I'm at KKH now with contraction pain n my baby movement is sparse. But they say can't put me on ctg cuz there's no space...! Must wait 1-2 hrs. Dunno wat to do... Just wait...

Rye

Lots of valentine baby. Baby factory here today. One baby comes out like every 10-15 min. And is full house all delivery beds full with waiting list.

ooh.. jia you! Initially I also hope my baby would be a valentines baby but seems like he doesn't like the idea. no signs of him coming out at all.

Rye

Hehe. Finally in delivery room. 4cm still bearable pain. 5-8 min apart. No food tho. Abit hungry but cannot eat alrdy. :) today really a bz day here. Lotsa babies. Thx for your encouragement!!! Nw I want my epidural n sleep abit if cab.

Oooo ... hope ur bb comes out b4 midnite! Jia you!

Rye:856842 said:
Hehe. Finally in delivery room. 4cm still bearable pain. 5-8 min apart. No food tho. Abit hungry but cannot eat alrdy. :) today really a bz day here. Lotsa babies. Thx for your encouragement!!! Nw I want my epidural n sleep abit if cab.