Edd July 2014

MummaDiya

Hi there! This is my first posting! My edd is in july 2014 too!

Currently looking for pregnant mums to join me for prenatal yoga, anyone interested?? :)
Hi there, I just joined Masters Yoga at 88A Tanjong Pagar Rd; their package is really quite reasonable $190 for 10 classes... easy for me to go after work...got free trial too... check it out :)

feera

Hello Mummies..

Just came back from my monthly checkup.. Now preggy with 2nd one due late July.. First son is 17months already.

Any mummies delivering at Mount Elizabeth Novena?

Nianie

hi. this is my 1st posting as well. EDD end July.

have you ladies started on applying stretch mark cream? Day & Night?
how much weight have you ladies put on since preggy?
i think i'm already 4kg heavier, maybe putting on too much & too fast :(
Me too... Was 4kg heavier in just one month... gynae ask me to control my diet :eek:11:

Munny

Im using bio oil at night and the clarins stretch mark control in the morning. started using from week 12 i think..I like bio oil, very nice fragrant and it absorbs very well and i bought the smaller bottle along for an overseas trip.. bought clarins first due to frds recommendation but decided to try out bio oil too..

I lost around 4kg during early preg and now just hit back my pre-preg weight..

Nianie:859513 said:
hi. this is my 1st posting as well. EDD end July.

have you ladies started on applying stretch mark cream? Day & Night?
how much weight have you ladies put on since preggy?
i think i'm already 4kg heavier, maybe putting on too much & too fast :(
Me too... Was 4kg heavier in just one month... gynae ask me to control my diet :eek:11:

Munny

Not yet..Afew times i thought is movement but after that i reckon is my stomach rumbling after dinner :p

yahyen0221:860352 said:
Any mummies feel the movement or kick already? I start to feel uncomfortable sleeping.

Xelle

Usually first pregnancy you don't feel much until later 2nd trimester. Think for my first I felt something about 20 plus weeks. Current pregnancy already felt the movements since 16 weeks. In beginning, you will only feel something bubbly and the feeling of movements are very muted. This will get more obvious as time passes. Look forward to it! Really missed this feeling after I gave birth to my first!

Nianie

Any mummies feel the movement or kick already? I start to feel uncomfortable sleeping.
This is my second pregnancy, start feeling baby movement at my 18th week. Now in my 22 week, can already feel my baby poking and kicking. For my first pregnancy, I can only feel baby movement during my 22-24 weeks onward.

lpc1023

This is my second pregnancy too. I feel the first kick at 16th week. Can't believe that I can feel the kick that early. Lately can feel the movement quite frequent. :)

Kissspotato

hello mummies! im having my #2 & #3 :001_07: & my edd is on 10 july & having 2 girls! :001_302:

Im just wondering if you ladies would invest in a second hand breast pumps? If you do what are the things that you will look out for?

mei2009

hello mummies! im having my #2 & #3 :001_07: & my edd is on 10 july & having 2 girls! :001_302:

Im just wondering if you ladies would invest in a second hand breast pumps? If you do what are the things that you will look out for?
Wa congrats!

I have two secondhand pumps! One was free and the other at a big discount. I got them from friends who take care of their stuff and who didn't use the pumps very much so they were quite new when I got them. Older pumps may be less powerful.. But I bought my own pump parts since they are cheaper than the pump.

xwsally

Hi! Is clarins stretch mark good?? Am thinking of buying that

Im using bio oil at night and the clarins stretch mark control in the morning. started using from week 12 i think..I like bio oil, very nice fragrant and it absorbs very well and i bought the smaller bottle along for an overseas trip.. bought clarins first due to frds recommendation but decided to try out bio oil too..

I lost around 4kg during early preg and now just hit back my pre-preg weight..

missyqiqi

Hi! Is clarins stretch mark good?? Am thinking of buying that
Me currently using it, not sure if its really good, but seems highly rave. Previously I used bio oil and palmers, palmers is good also used it during my 1st pregnancy, also no stretch marks just that don't really like the smell. Bio oil I mainly used it on my leg coz oily enough and because its a gift recently so didn't used it on my tummy now. But good to relieve itchy,