Good & expereinced confinement lady??

pravina

Hello,

I'm in my 3rd week of confinement and I would recommend my CL, Gui Hua aunty. She's from Melaka, has abt 15 yrs of experience. She cooks for my hubby and helps me do housework eventhough i told her not to worry abt the housework (as i hire part-time maid to help me, sometimes she's up whole night because my baby girl doesn't sleep). She's very clean, swift (very fast and efficient when she works), patient and honest. Most importantly, when she holds my baby, she smiles, talks to and plays with the baby. I will miss her so much, as she's leaving this coming Sunday...I'll not hesitate to hire her if i've a second child.

Anyway, she's quite popular among repeat clients. Please book her in advance. Her contact is 91305526 (Spore) and 012-2878467 (M'sia).

Good luck and all e best for you and your baby!
Tong tong's mummy
hi Feunz,
can you email me details abt your CL please? i only speak english so looking for one who speaks english..
email is pravina@rocketmail.com
Thanx

wendy79

Hi i had one good CL when i gave birth in Dec 2008. She charges 2k, want her contact? she is good, helped me cook for my husband, washed his laundry and mopped my house everyday. My parents ( not staying with me) bought groceries and she helped to cook dinner for them. her name is Yu ying stays in malaysia , seremban.. want her contact?

christineawh

Mine also same rate. She's cheerful, friendly, modern, flexible & experienced. EVen DH who prefers nobody but his mum also gave his thumbs up for her. She's a wonderful cook.

Can give her a call to check if she's available then.

Auntie Liqing:
81306297 (Spore mobile)
02067646504/020163630054 (you may omit the '02' infront & replace with '+6').:tlaugh:
Hi Eliane01, i am looking for a confinement lady and do you mind to share your experience with your (Aunty Liqing). Thanks

CJmom

Hi Aby

Could you please email me the contacts of CL aunty Irene? My previous CL was good too but taken in April :( so now desperately looking for reliable one. Many many thanks. My email teowyg@yahoo.com.sg

tuberose

Am actually in my last week of confinement .. what a difference a confinement nanny makes !! Came back after a C-section and it was nice to have them cook and look after babe while i rested. The good thing abt CLs is that it allows you to look after the baby at your own pace.

The lady I had is very good, quite a blessing actually cause we did not know her and it was via another CL who was booked already. And it was difficult finding someone over the new year period.

Anyway, she is really good, professional, and importantly flexible to my needs. She is very jovial, looks after the baby well and cooks well too.

Would recommend her definitely ..
You can reach her at her sg mobile 92420902
her malaysia no. 0165557289

michellechin

hi. need urgently a cl to do for me for 2 months. edd 23 mar 09 but may be early coz may opt for c-sect, between 13 mar n 21 mar. anyone to recommend? thks heaps!

lekkel

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Cheers! :)

Hihi Aby

Can email me your CL's contact? amberi0@yahoo.com.sg
Does she do housework and pro BF?
will she look after BB at night too?
Many thanks in advance!!!

JazN

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Hi,

kindly email me her contact too @ choc_cino@hotmail.com

Tks much!

stressfulbee

Hi my Dear

I do have a Day Confinement Lady for U!!
She S'porean,experiened, mid 50+,Flexible, nice cooking, reasonable $$$ also wkg under personal!!! BTW her food is tasty.....:p
Juz to clarity the Day Confinement Lady I recommend IS NOT WORKING UNDER AGENCIES, she is self employ.

She can help u to do marketing also without any charges, able to cook for ur HB & Kids also!!! She will cook 3 meals for u, she will not nagg even u request for the food u graving for !!! Her Cleanliness is good & she is Honest!!

PM if u are keen wif her---thumb up
(Sori No agent plz)
CONTACT NOS FOR MY DAY :red:CONFINEMENT LADY: 98476976 (Sori No agent plz)

togepiegg

Hi Aby,

Could u email Aunty Irene's contact to lyndada02@yahoo.com.sg. My edd is 5 Aug 09. Thanks

lisa_ng

my CL is here in singapore.
she coming over to stay at my house this sat. and leaving on sun noon.

you may wish to contact her to check out more details.
pm me if you need her number.
currently she doing confinement for someone. might not pick up call at times.
sat will be a good time to call her.

i got her 2years ago.
personally like her cooking and she taught us many tips taking care of baby as this our first time being parents.
till now we still keep in contact. hehe

she does laundry, cooking and taking care of our girl in the night.
day time when she busy with cooking and washing we will be looking after our girl on our own.

she not the fussy kind, she even try to get along with my mil though mil words are so unkind.

JazN

Possible to email her contact number. Urgently looking for one. My edd on 12 Jun '09

Tks!

my CL is here in singapore.
she coming over to stay at my house this sat. and leaving on sun noon.

you may wish to contact her to check out more details.
pm me if you need her number.
currently she doing confinement for someone. might not pick up call at times.
sat will be a good time to call her.

i got her 2years ago.
personally like her cooking and she taught us many tips taking care of baby as this our first time being parents.
till now we still keep in contact. hehe

she does laundry, cooking and taking care of our girl in the night.
day time when she busy with cooking and washing we will be looking after our girl on our own.

she not the fussy kind, she even try to get along with my mil though mil words are so unkind.

JazN

HI, may i have the contact of your CL. Appreciate it!

Like Cyncyn, I was very lucky that i have a good confinement nanny, she is very very pro breast feeding, sometimes when i go out with my hubby, she will try her best to wait for me to come home then i can BF, so is very modern, when i feel low, she even encourage me to go out for a walk! And says that bathing is important as it is more hygienic, but most blow hair dry! And she cook very well! I used her for 2 months, and when she left, i really cried!! I wil definitely use her for my second one. If interested, please PM me.