Good & expereinced confinement lady??

Selina_Fong

Hi..my Edd is in March 2008...currently looking for a confinement lady. Any mummy has good ones to recommend and the rough costs..thanks :001_302:

rena076

Hi..my Edd is in March 2008...currently looking for a confinement lady. Any mummy has good ones to recommend and the rough costs..thanks :001_302:
Hi selina,
i have a very good confinement lady to recomend. she did for me in Jan 2005 and did for many of my friends. if you are keen do drop me an email. rena076@hotmail.com.

for normal month she charges 1800 exculding ang pows but for new year will be slightly more ..

elaine01

Hi selina,
i have a very good confinement lady to recomend. she did for me in Jan 2005 and did for many of my friends. if you are keen do drop me an email. rena076@hotmail.com.

for normal month she charges 1800 exculding ang pows but for new year will be slightly more ..
Mine also same rate. She's cheerful, friendly, modern, flexible & experienced. EVen DH who prefers nobody but his mum also gave his thumbs up for her. She's a wonderful cook.

Can give her a call to check if she's available then.

Auntie Liqing:
81306297 (Spore mobile)
02067646504/020163630054 (you may omit the '02' infront & replace with '+6').:tlaugh:

aby

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Cheers! :)

nigellim

We had Auntie Lian (Lian Jie),
We find her very helpful & professional and want to recommend a good confinement nanny for you. I dont earn any commission for posting this. A good nanny is hard to find, we have a couple of bad experiences with nannies that either can't wake up when the baby is crying at night. Auntie Lian can plan confinement menu very well...as well as the herbal stuff for post natal mothers. And her cooking is sedap! She is very professional, knowing what tonic to take during different times during the confinement.

If you want to find out more about her, can reach me via email.

If you are interested to engage her her contacts is as follows:
020166385219 (M'sia mobile)
02067621609 (M'sia Res)
81949668 (S'pore mobile)
Just tell her Christina recommend.

That's her photo on the left.

ragdoll

We had Auntie Lian (Lian Jie),
We find her very helpful & professional and want to recommend a good confinement nanny for you. I dont earn any commission for posting this. A good nanny is hard to find, we have a couple of bad experiences with nannies that either can't wake up when the baby is crying at night. Auntie Lian can plan confinement menu very well...as well as the herbal stuff for post natal mothers. And her cooking is sedap! She is very professional, knowing what tonic to take during different times during the confinement.

If you want to find out more about her, can reach me via email.

If you are interested to engage her her contacts is as follows:
020166385219 (M'sia mobile)
02067621609 (M'sia Res)
81949668 (S'pore mobile)
Just tell her Christina recommend.

That's her photo on the left.

All 3 posts with the same content. If this isnt advertising, what is? :nah:

Like Cyncyn, I was very lucky that i have a good confinement nanny, she is very very pro breast feeding, sometimes when i go out with my hubby, she will try her best to wait for me to come home then i can BF, so is very modern, when i feel low, she even encourage me to go out for a walk! And says that bathing is important as it is more hygienic, but most blow hair dry! And she cook very well! I used her for 2 months, and when she left, i really cried!! I wil definitely use her for my second one. If interested, please PM me.

agnestmh

Like Cyncyn, I was very lucky that i have a good confinement nanny, she is very very pro breast feeding, sometimes when i go out with my hubby, she will try her best to wait for me to come home then i can BF, so is very modern, when i feel low, she even encourage me to go out for a walk! And says that bathing is important as it is more hygienic, but most blow hair dry! And she cook very well! I used her for 2 months, and when she left, i really cried!! I wil definitely use her for my second one. If interested, please PM me.
Hi, i gg to delivery in Jul hence thinking of hiring a confinement lady. May i know her charges?

rena076

Hi, i gg to delivery in Jul hence thinking of hiring a confinement lady. May i know her charges?
hi, I do have a good confinement lady too. will be using her for my 2nd birth in June
when will you be giving birth? which part of jul? currently she is in singapore doing for my friend.. she will be helping another of my friend in May..
if you need her contact just give me an email at rena076@hotmail.com

Cos she is quite hot and busy therefore will only upon recomendations

regards rena...

carrie25

Hi Smurferoos

Can you give me your confinement lady's contact? :) need one in Nov

rena076

my CL is very good and her booking is like hot cakes.. she just did for my No.2 in june and my neighbour in august now doing for another friend...

do let me know if you need.. also let me know when is your due date.. my email is rena076@hotmail.com

Feunz

Hello,

I'm in my 3rd week of confinement and I would recommend my CL, Gui Hua aunty. She's from Melaka, has abt 15 yrs of experience. She cooks for my hubby and helps me do housework eventhough i told her not to worry abt the housework (as i hire part-time maid to help me, sometimes she's up whole night because my baby girl doesn't sleep). She's very clean, swift (very fast and efficient when she works), patient and honest. Most importantly, when she holds my baby, she smiles, talks to and plays with the baby. I will miss her so much, as she's leaving this coming Sunday...I'll not hesitate to hire her if i've a second child.

Anyway, she's quite popular among repeat clients. Please book her in advance. Her contact is 91305526 (Spore) and 012-2878467 (M'sia).

Good luck and all e best for you and your baby!
Tong tong's mummy

michellechin

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Cheers! :)

Hi Aby,
I'm Michelle and a new member to mummy.sg. Am interested in your recommendation for CL, Aunty Irene. Is it possible to e-mail me her contact and if possible, pls elaborate her goodness and badness (if any) to ellechincs@yahoo.com. Really appreciate it! Btw, I'll be due in March 2009.

Hope to hear from u soon.

Thks! :)

michellechin

Hi. Is it possible to give me her contact?U can send to ellechincs@yahoo.com

Thkq.

josephine1983

i got mine from PEM Confinement, think around $1800 and the nanny was really good. really missed her help when she went back, if got the money sure extend her :)