Good & expereinced confinement lady??

pmiumiu

hi josephine,

how was ur experience with PEM? Are they professional and good? how did u choose ur CL?

i got mine from PEM Confinement, think around $1800 and the nanny was really good. really missed her help when she went back, if got the money sure extend her :)

Margaret Yap

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Cheers! :)
Hi, can you introduce Aunty Irene to me. My email is margaret.yap@gmail.com and my ETD is 2 Nov 2009. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks

Margaret Yap

my CL is here in singapore.
she coming over to stay at my house this sat. and leaving on sun noon.

you may wish to contact her to check out more details.
pm me if you need her number.
currently she doing confinement for someone. might not pick up call at times.
sat will be a good time to call her.

i got her 2years ago.
personally like her cooking and she taught us many tips taking care of baby as this our first time being parents.
till now we still keep in contact. hehe

she does laundry, cooking and taking care of our girl in the night.
day time when she busy with cooking and washing we will be looking after our girl on our own.

she not the fussy kind, she even try to get along with my mil though mil words are so unkind.
Hi, I'm looking for a confinement lady and my ETD is 2 Nov 09. Would appreciate if you can give me contact number of your OL. u can reach me via my email at margaret.yap@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

Togetherwecheer

Hello,

I'm in my 3rd week of confinement and I would recommend my CL, Gui Hua aunty. She's from Melaka, has abt 15 yrs of experience. She cooks for my hubby and helps me do housework eventhough i told her not to worry abt the housework (as i hire part-time maid to help me, sometimes she's up whole night because my baby girl doesn't sleep). She's very clean, swift (very fast and efficient when she works), patient and honest. Most importantly, when she holds my baby, she smiles, talks to and plays with the baby. I will miss her so much, as she's leaving this coming Sunday...I'll not hesitate to hire her if i've a second child.

Anyway, she's quite popular among repeat clients. Please book her in advance. Her contact is 91305526 (Spore) and 012-2878467 (M'sia).

Good luck and all e best for you and your baby!
Tong tong's mummy
Hi Freunz,

can you send me your CL's contact to me? sindykoh18@hotmail.com

LoVeS

Currently using this confinement lady that i am very pleased with her service. She is not only very hardworking, she is also very detailed, attentive towards my baby n i love the foods she cooked for me. She is able to fulfill most of my request in term of my personal preference. She is very easy going and friendly too.

Basically i didn't even need to attend to my baby most of the time as she manage her time pretty well so that i get to rest most of the day. At night she does get up very quickly upon hearing my baby cries so i dun even need to attend to my baby at all since i am not breastfeeding

Seriously speaking even though i been with her for about 3 wks only but i already start to feel sad that soon my confinement will end n she will b gone~ Highly recommend her to my friends as well.

Anyone need a good confinement lady u can look for her, her booking is quite packed but she can recommend ya her jie mei who r gd CL too. Her name is call Aunty Er Mei n telephone number is +60126076520(malaysia hp) or 82615608(singapore hp) or PM me while she is still in service with me now.

P/S: she is not related to me nor getting commission from her BUT rather i would like to share with other parents of good confinement lady and do say tat it is Liping who recommended you~

iwan2noe

Hi rena076,

Culd you give me the contacts of your confinement lady? Hmm,btw, how much did u pay her for he confinement lady?

Thanks!!

hi, I do have a good confinement lady too. will be using her for my 2nd birth in June
when will you be giving birth? which part of jul? currently she is in singapore doing for my friend.. she will be helping another of my friend in May..
if you need her contact just give me an email at rena076@hotmail.com

Cos she is quite hot and busy therefore will only upon recomendations

regards rena...

rena076

hi,

when are you due? my CL is full book till End Jan.. her rate is 2K but if you tell her recomend by me she will give discount.. coz i intro alot of friends to her.. she is good and pro breast feeding.. i am trying for a third one and will get her aagain...

do sent your reply to my email at rena076@hotmail.com as i seldom check the reply her..

Hi rena076,

Culd you give me the contacts of your confinement lady? Hmm,btw, how much did you pay her for he confinement lady?

Thanks!!

esta_837

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm quite urgently looking for a confinement lady, the thing is I live in Perth, Australia, so if anyone knows a confinement lady who would be available for around 1-2 months (my EDD is 23rd Nov this yr) and is willing to travel, please do email me more details and your experiences at: estherchiew@gmail.com.
Thanks!!

kym

Oh, not easy to find good CL for Nov now. Moreover need to travel to Australia. :nah:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm quite urgently looking for a confinement lady, the thing is I live in Perth, Australia, so if anyone knows a confinement lady who would be available for around 1-2 months (my EDD is 23rd Nov this your) and is willing to travel, please do email me more details and your experiences at: estherchiew@gmail.com.
Thanks!!

Anyone has confinement nanny contact number to recommend who can work immediately?
My CL came in but was given only 3days social visit pass to stay in Singapore. Urgent help needed.

iwan2noe

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, husband and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we trying to concieve for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time ..

Hi aby,

DO u have any idea if aunty irene is available to do confinement in ard mid - end Jan? I deperately need a good cl as the one i engaged played me out last min when i was told by her daughter that she was involved in an accident and has factured bones so have to stop confinement service for 6 mths ;(
Can give me her contacts?

Desperately need help!!!!

thanks alot !!

marvistal

Hi aby,

DO you have any idea if aunty irene is available to do confinement in around mid - end Jan? I deperately need a good cl as the one i engaged played me out last min when i was told by her daughter that she was involved in an accident and has factured bones so have to stop confinement service for 6 mths ;(
Can give me her contacts?

Desperately need help!!!!

thanks alot !!

Hi, currently my CL is still working for me and i would like to recommend her. she's a modern CL. unlikes others will keeps nagging at you, this cannot that cannot.. but of coz she will advice you.. not to and how to. She handle well with baby. MASSAGE is GOOD TOO!! and most importantly SHE COOK REAL WELL!!!!
Her SG Hp 8300 4910 My 016 9857034

Many of her previous mummy recommended her too Please refer to http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/need-recommendation-good-confinement-lady-8652/index7.html
:wong29:

FLDC

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Hi, I am currently 6 moths pregnant. Was still deciding if i shd get a nanny? Can u email me yr nanny contact Auntie Irene? :) Thanks.

FLDC

H, after reading thru yr comments... may i know if yr CL is a day or cum night CL? Can i trouble u to rec me with her contacts? Many Thanks. My email is lim.fiona@gmail.com

Trixs

Hi, currently my CL is still working for me and i would like to recommend her. she's a modern CL. unlikes others will keeps nagging at you, this cannot that cannot.. but of coz she will advice you.. not to and how to. She handle well with baby. MASSAGE is GOOD TOO!! and most importantly SHE COOK REAL WELL!!!!
Her SG Hp 8300 4910 My 016 9857034

Many of her previous mummy recommended her too Please refer to http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/need-recommendation-good-confinement-lady-8652/index7.html
:wong29:
Hi, thanks alot for yr recommendation =) I was desperately looking for a nanny last 2 weeks n i called up this lady that you recommend. Her name is Meiling n she is real nice! She is like a motherly figure n do 'talk' to your baby =) I can assure my baby to her when i need to run errands. Her number remains unchanged - 83004910 / +60-1-69857034 . Do give her a try to mit up if interested =)

stressfulbee

BTW I always heard complain from my friend that they had enganged experience confinement lady to their house (some even recommend by the mummy in this forum) to do confinment for them.
From the begining the CF auntie is ok but after engang for ard 2week, found out the CF auntie is lazy, not really know how to cook different CF foods, not really knows how to cook tonic soup, not really know how to take care of baby....:-(
(some even give excuse to go back M'sia to chop passport & never come back).. But we still cannot ask them to go & still need to endure till 28days..
That why I been helping my friend to ask ard for CF autie who willing to work short terms...(at least if she not good we can dont continue her after 2 week later)

Finally let me found a more than 10yrs experience S'porean non stay CF lady who offer 2week services...my frd had try her service & found out her cooking is very nice & delicious. My frd say she finish every meal she cook & not even 1 single rice left...(especially her "ZHU JIAO CHU"....hahaha

Any mummy want her contact for trying her service call hp:98476976...