Bishan/ToaPayoh/Amk Mummies.

rocket science

hello everyone..

wondering if there are any mummies in the TPY and Bishan area that might like to form a group, make friends, have playdates, etc.

i'm a FTWM and i wanna know more mummies out there too so that we can walk through motherhood together :)

PM me or reply here!

CanCanMum

Re: Mummies in Toa Payoh / Bishan

I am TOA PAYOH MUMMY!!!

Shall we name our group TPY/BISHAN Babes???

i m FTWM too!!!

kekekeke

rocket science

cool haha. ure not really toa payoh but ure near enough! yeah, we can be:

TOA PAYOH - BISHAN BABES & BABIES

any other mummies out there wanna join us?

i'm keen on meeting up..maybe can have a stoller outing at bishan park or something ;p

twins closet

Hi Hi, Im a toa payoh mummy. SAHM wth a pair of twins. Im at Toa Payoh Lor 8. Im looking for a nursery school for my kids ard Toa payoh or bishan. any recommendation? Where did both of you send yr kids to school?

CanCanMum

hello!

i send my boy to PCF Nursery at Potong Pasir becoz its two blocks away from my parents house.

Sera Cheng

Hi,

I am a BIshan mummy. Are all of your all SAHM? I am working so to meet up during weekdays not possible...

Sera:shyxxx:

Daddy D

Alpha Male

Potong Pasir got PCF ah? I thought they put in PAP constituencies only :p
My gal goes PCF nursery at TPY... sibei crap standard at times... ask my gal what she does in nursery... she says play blocks... 1 mth later... still playing blocks :p
learn to write ABC... but my gal already knows EFG :p
So I was like... WTF :p
What to do... for convenience sake.. the PCF just at my mum's block.

CanCanMum

Got! Potong Pasir $112 per month, my house PCF even cheaper, $88 per month nia~.

yeah, Potong Pasir is Mr Chiam....but still hab leh~

its okie la....just let them play play kill time la....

my boys english has improved so tremendously leh....he can sing barney songs, i can do it song, eyes and mouth songs....all kindo funny made up songs but ok leh....

huh still ABC? My son already A to Z liao leh....

dink depends on which teacher teach......but let them play play la....o/w next time so stressful....

Daddy D

Alpha Male

hey CanCan, I think my gal also same age as your boy... 3 yrs old... Oct baby?

CanCanMum

hi Daddy D,

my boy is born on 15 sep 2005....almost but 1 month older den yrs....heee

but kids at this age v v naughty leh....yrs leh? Mine sometimes showed face to me....only scared of his daddy....not scared of me...Zzzzz

Daddy D

Alpha Male

Ya... my gal is full of nonsense at times... loves to imitate adults... pretty fun though... everyone pampers her cos' she's the only grandchild.

But also have to keep tabs on the kid....my fren sends her 4yr old to full-day child care centre... after a yr... dun listen to parents... shout/hit the parents when doesn't get her way.... definitely a NO NO to me.

Sends my gal to Shichida at TPY hub 2... good exposure I must say... my 3yr old gal can memorize and recite short poems now... amazing... cos' I cannot even remember her poems...tat's y I think a bit out of place when she goes to PCF.

twins closet

hey, can can
my twins born on 15th sept 05 le.. hehe.. u go which hospital.. haha.. maybe saw you there as well. Now my kids attending Bright Start Montessori at Bishan. But cetre closing down. shifting to Bishan Interchange :(. Anyway, the place till nursery only. No kinder. So im looking around. Thought of LittleSkoolHouse @ MCYS building. But have to walk up the slope:(. Still considering.

My kids can read simple story books. They know all thier ABC & numbers when they are 2yrs old. They can read Barney books. When they watch Barney shows, they can read most of the lyrics.. then they can sing it out on their own.

Daddy D, my kids goes to Igenius at Orchard. just 2 lessons. Think its cheaper then Schicida, thats y i sent them there. hehe!! think there also not bad.

Daddy D

Alpha Male

So many Year 05 kids in TPY.... then LL have to volunteer at that popular pri sch liao... u know which one :p

CanCanMum

hey, can can
my twins born on 15th sept 05 le.. hehe.. u go which hospital.. haha.. maybe saw you there as well. Now my kids attending Bright Start Montessori at Bishan. But cetre closing down. shifting to Bishan Interchange :(. Anyway, the place till nursery only. No kinder. So im looking around. Thought of LittleSkoolHouse @ MCYS building. But have to walk up the slope:(. Still considering.

My kids can read simple story books. They know all thier ABC & numbers when they are 2yrs old. They can read Barney books. When they watch Barney shows, they can read most of the lyrics.. then they can sing it out on their own.

Daddy D, my kids goes to Igenius at Orchard. just 2 lessons. Think its cheaper then Schicida, thats y i sent them there. hehe!! think there also not bad.
wah....can read arh...so gifted leh...lols...u teach them???....mine is can recite and 'read' dunno if its from memories or really reading.....lols...

hey!! same birthdates! hahah me at KKH.....u leh???

twins closet

wah....can read arh...so gifted leh...lols...u teach them???....mine is can recite and 'read' dunno if its from memories or really reading.....lols...

hey!! same birthdates! hahah me at KKH.....u leh???

Im at Mt Alvernia. What time u gave birth? haha!! maybe same timing.. yrs natural? IM CS.

Both my kids can read a lot of words already.. ya most of it i taught them. They can read the ladybird books reading series. When they young used to do flashcards.. but then when they start running about.. no more flashcards.

Im a SAHM mah.. so much free time at home.. last time wth maid.. but now no maid.. but still try to teach them what i can.

CanCanMum

orrhs....my boy born before 8.30am....urs leh?

mine is natural w forceps..lols

twins closet

orrhs....my boy born before 8.30am....urs leh?

mine is natural w forceps..lols
wah so early ah? yr labour long hours? Mine about noon.
Hey yr boy diaper free during nite time liao? Mine still not yet.. dunno how to start. SO lazy.. I gotta go fetch the kids now. talk later.

CanCanMum

okies okies

diaper free at night not yet...but he funni de lor...wear diaper whole night dry....diaper free even wake up middle of night to pee morning will still wet his pants...dunno wad to do. Have been disposing dry clean diapers every morning....lols....say sorry to trees.