Need recommendation

wendy79

Re: Confinement lady

hi irene, she charges 2000, you can call her, i am not sure she has been booked already. if she ask you who introduce, you can tell her shufen (stays in buangkok, she did for me in dec 2008) introduce over this forum. dun worry she will not throw away your milk one.
her mobile number. 020192553559

wendy79

hi mummies, i had a confinement lady from seremban when i had my baby in dec 2008. her name is yu ying, i left her contact number at another thread last week, see if she;s been booked, Amanda, seems like august she is still available, maybe u can call her, she charges 2k, just give her an ang pow when she starts work and the day she finishes. She loves to cook and dun worry she takes care of baby well. her number is 020192553559

LoVeS

My CL is Auntie Liqing. She’s in her 50s. A very friendly, cheerful, experienced, modern & flexible person.

She’ll let me know what I can eat & what I cant eat. If I need to eat a certain food but I don’t like, she wont force me but will offer alternatives. When she’s done with her duties(ie. Wash clothes, prepare food for meals, etc……), she’ll help me with simple housework.

She charges me $1.8K, exclusive of the red packet given to her upon arrival & departure. Amount is entirely up to individual. Also not inclusive of her trip to custom on the 14th day. I do my own marketing. I paid her a deposit of $300 when I was 3 months pregnant.

As I’m giving TBF before I returned to work, I instruct her to make me a cup of hot drink every time after I nurse/pump(round the clock). She did a good job. She’s not very pro-breastfeeding but she’ll respect your decision to breastfeed & make the necessary dishes to help with your supply. She even reminded me the food that I can touch which may affect my supply.

She’s good with tonics. She took very good care of baby & me.
Other than ang bao to gif upon arrival n departure, wat else we need to pay?? Cab fare when they come n go chop passport?? How much to gif for the cab fare?

elaine01

Other than ang bao to gif upon arrival n departure, wat else we need to pay?? Cab fare when they come n go chop passport?? How much to gif for the cab fare?
the cab fare is the ang pow given during arrival & before departure.
they just need a few hours to go customs to chop & come back, depends on traffic.........

LoVeS

the cab fare is the ang pow given during arrival & before departure.
they just need a few hours to go customs to chop & come back, depends on traffic.........
Oh so u mean we r require to gif ang bao during arrival & departure only n the cab fare for coming n go chop passport dun need to gif lah? Paiseh i nv hire CL b4 so i wanna find out more as i tot of hire 1~:shyxxx:

elaine01

Oh so u mean we r require to gif ang bao during arrival & departure only n the cab fare for coming n go chop passport dun need to gif lah? Paiseh i nv hire CL b4 so i wanna find out more as i tot of hire 1~:shyxxx:
arrival ang pow = cab fare from train station
departure ang pow = cad fare to train station
no need to give $$$ to go custom chop passport, just a few hours away.
:tlaugh:

elaine01

the charges nowadays still 1.8k?? btw i am so sorry to ask so much qns n tks alot for been so helpful feeding me wif the info i needed~:red:
it's alright. 1st time mah, dont know mah, so must ask ard...........

the price went up. but friends recommended by me still get 1.8K.

Queenbabe

Getting CL is really ex , i never got a chance to hire one haiz . I think nextime when i grow old i go and be CL

elaine01

Oh 1 last qns~ DO we haf to pay amount to her upon her arrival or can pay deposit 1st? How much deposit to pay too?
deposit to pay upon cfm engaging her service, about $300~$400. Pay balance upon departure, (Total she charge - deposit) + ang pow(cab fare to train statin).

LoVeS

deposit to pay upon cfm engaging her service, about $300~$400. Pay balance upon departure, (Total she charge - deposit) + ang pow(cab fare to train statin).
u mean deposit to pay upon cfm but she havent come my hse then how to pay her?:err: