1 month old baby give out loud cries and screams at night

Jouline

It was my baby's baby shower yesterday and a lot of people came to see her. She didn't sleep at all during the whole afternoon. At night, she keep giving out loud cries and screams then back to sleep again. Today, she kept crying and crying. After meals, after bathe, after change diapers and everything also cry. Her sleeping session lasts for 30mins max and she'll jerked up in her sleep and cry loudly. I just duno what happen to her... Anyone encounter the same thing before and is able to help or give some advise?

I guess she over stimulated.. my bb still does that nowaday if I bring her out. Normally I put my hand on her chest n whisper that its ok.

sVal

My bb oso like that. Try to let ur bb slp on stomach. Put bean pillow on bb's back. It may be bcoz of shocked.

crystaloves

sleeping on tummy

My girl sleeps on her tummy since birth till 2 ans a half months.. this sleeping position will actually make bb feel more secure and to avoid flat head syndrom.. important notice is that u have to co slp if u put baby on tummy.. to make sure baby wont turn its head..

cherisstyle

It was my baby's baby shower yesterday and a lot of people came to see her. She didn't sleep at all during the whole afternoon. At night, she keep giving out loud cries and screams then back to sleep again. Today, she kept crying and crying. After meals, after bathe, after change diapers and everything also cry. Her sleeping session lasts for 30mins max and she'll jerked up in her sleep and cry loudly. I just dont know what happen to her... Anyone encounter the same thing before and is able to help or give some advise?
Well according to me you should buy a play gym or something so that whenever your baby wakes up in the night then there will be something for her to play with. There are variety of products available in the market that can be a source of entertainment for your baby. :)

Toys and Entertainment - Babyography

Last edited:

Qookie

It's advised not to put a baby on her tummy, as it'll increase the risk of SIDS. But i guess if you're beside her keeping an eye on her as she naps, it's fine.

My baby likes sleeping on her tummy too. But when i put her down, i make sure i put her on her back. If she turns, i just let her be.

She's probably suffering the aftermath of being overwhelmed. Try to sing soothing songs to her, pat her and comfort her in any way you deem possible.