1 or 2 bedded in Thomson

applerenee

Hi

was now considering whether to take 1 or 2 bedded at TMC... for 2 bedded - hubby can't stay overnight rite? compare the prices and 1 bedded is abt 1K more... :err: any advice??

stonston

applerenee, i took 4 bedded, gynae upgrade me to 2bedded...
my hb managed to stay on both nights :p

first night was cos my delivery was at 4+am...then nurse say, stay la...dunnid to go back...
then 2nd night e bed next to me got no one, so nurse allow my hb to stay :p

but my poor hb was more busy carrying baby to me to BF and help me take water, bring me to toilet, entertaining guests to rest properly....

if can, i suggest u let hb go hm to rest at night...cos can be very tiring for him too...

applerenee

haha thinking that i was suffering.. he also must suffer abit mah... :001_302:
actually, was considering 2 bedding (hopefully can updgrade to single bed) becos of cost.. but then again, scare that it's too noisy ...etc...
heard also must book in advance rite.... if not, there's no bed available ..

stonston

erm, actualli...i chose 4bedder cos we were worried abt complications...cos if got complications, ur bill is based on which 'class' u choose...

b4 delivery, our plan was to choose 4bedder...if no complications then we upgrade to 2bedder....if 2bedder is noisy we upgrade to 1bedder...
who noes we get free upgrade to 2bedder :) n it was very peaceful n nice :)

veronica

At TMC, it seems it's quite common for them to upgrade you from 4bedded to 2bedded cos they have very limited 4 bedded wards.

But never heard they upgrade 2 bedded to 1 bedded. Maybe they do but very very rare....