1 twin stroller or 2 single stroller??

BbpHir3

i'm wondering if i should get another single stroller or a twin stroller..
my lil boy is almost due already.. so i need a ez way to bring my lil gal n boy out when i'm out with the maid..

here's wat i've find out..

advantage of twin stroller:
-only need one of us to carry the stroller up
-only need one of us to push them while we shop/ go out..

disadvantage of twin strollers:
-no space to fit in the car boot (cuz boot is filled with 2 sub woofers n a pail of car wahing stuff etc etc)
-most are bulky to ride on the buses.

advantage of another single stroller:
-a chance to get a better stroller for my gal. cuz the old stroller is not quite safe for her itchy hands.
-as my gal is only 11mths when my boy is out, i think it'll not as safe to use a twin stroller..
-the new stroller can fit in the car boot. (it also means tat we can only bring 1 stroller out if we're driving)

disadvantage of another single stroller:
-both the maid n i would have to 1 hand carry 1 baby, the other hand carry the stroller when boarding the bus..
-will need to carry either one of them if we drive out..

*i dun haf my license to drive.. so whenever i'm gonna go out alone with the maid, it'll have to be the public transport..

littlehelper

i think it will be better if you get one more single stroller.
When you go on public transport, i think it would be easier carrying one kid and one stroller than to be carrying 2 children of different ages.Especially if they are cranky.What's more your older girl is just learning how to walk and would be very active and curious about her surroundings she would definitely be fidgety on public transport.
When you can drive out, your older one would probably be able to walk quite well already.It would be ok if you hold her if not putting her in stroller and carrying baby is not a bad choice either since you have a maid to help you with either.

Appleseed81

Hi,

I think there is a sort of clip that can clip two single stroller togather. I ever saw people wheel two similar stroller that clip togather on shopping mall. That way, you can choose to clip togather or go seperate when going out with the kid.

You might want to ask around the store though, as I don't know where to get them.

diymummy

i'm wondering if i should get another single stroller or a twin stroller..
my lil boy is almost due already.. so i need a ez way to bring my lil gal n boy out when i'm out with the maid..

here's what i've find out..

advantage of twin stroller:
-only need one of us to carry the stroller up
-only need one of us to push them while we shop/ go out..

disadvantage of twin strollers:
-no space to fit in the car boot (cuz boot is filled with 2 sub woofers n a pail of car wahing stuff etc etc)
-most are bulky to ride on the buses.

advantage of another single stroller:
-a chance to get a better stroller for my gal. cuz the old stroller is not quite safe for her itchy hands.
-as my gal is only 11mths when my boy is out, i think it'll not as safe to use a twin stroller..
-the new stroller can fit in the car boot. (it also means that we can only bring 1 stroller out if we're driving)

disadvantage of another single stroller:
-both the maid n i would have to 1 hand carry 1 baby, the other hand carry the stroller when boarding the bus..
-will need to carry either one of them if we drive out..

*i dont have my license to drive.. so whenever i'm gonna go out alone with the maid, it'll have to be the public transport..
I saw one stroller where it's an "upstair downstair" system, like double-decker... The elder sibling is sitting on the stroller while the younger one is underneath. I saw an ang moh using it once.. And another mummy around my neighbourhood using it.

Attachments

Ting

i would get one stroller.
if gg out with baby n toddler, bring one stroller, n carry baby in sling.

BbpHir3

Hi,

I think there is a sort of clip that can clip two single stroller togather. I ever saw people wheel two similar stroller that clip togather on shopping mall. That way, you can choose to clip togather or go seperate when going out with the kid.

You might want to ask around the store though, as I dont't know where to get them.
my hubby thinks it';; be a better idea to juz tie a string~~ den to waste money to juz get a "rubberband".. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

I saw one stroller where it's an "upstair downstair" system, like double-decker... The elder sibling is sitting on the stroller while the younger one is underneath. I saw an ang moh using it once.. And another mummy around my neighbourhood using it.
yup.. i saw the phils n ted version.. but when u wanna close the pram, u'll have to take out the detachable part.. den end up u'll have 1 stroller n 1 "seat" to carry..

i would get one stroller.
if gg out with baby n toddler, bring one stroller, n carry baby in sling.
Yep, put the toddler in a stroller, carry the baby in a carrier.
i ever tot of that b4.. it's the same as 2adults (maid n i) carry 1 baby + 1 stroller each..