10/10/10 baby kerissa has arrived!!

My Edd was 9th so i went to admit kkh thinking if can induce if I'm not dilated. But whebln the gynae check me, I'm already 3cm at 130pm. So mo need induce and I was warded. 3pm started bleeding and having 5-15 mins interval contractions. By 1045pm couldn't bear with it was warded to labour ward and dilated 4cm with water bag burst! Laughing gas didn't help me with the painful contractions so took epidural. By 1245 I was 8 cm dilated. Starting pushing at about 230am. She was out at 0456 weighing 3435!! Had a super hard time pushing her!! But really happy! She now shares the same birthday as me!!

Pamper

thats nice, sharing birthday with your girl. moreover she had a wonderful birth date. =)))
congrats missy!! ^^

lekdao

My Edd was 9th so i went to admit Kandang Kerbau Hospital thinking if can induce if I'm not dilated. But whebln the gynae check me, I'm already 3cm at 130pm. So mo need induce and I was warded. 3pm started bleeding and having 5-15 mins interval contractions. By 1045pm couldn't bear with it was warded to labour ward and dilated 4cm with water bag burst! Laughing gas didn't help me with the painful contractions so took epidural. By 1245 I was 8 cm dilated. Starting pushing at about 230am. She was out at 0456 weighing 3435!! Had a super hard time pushing her!! But really happy! She now shares the same birthday as me!!

Congratulation!!!

Same here, my gal also share the same birthday as me. BTW, if you are 38 this year, your gal shd share the same chinese birthday as you too. Check it out!

Ya!! And it was my 21st birthday ! I spent my 21st memorable birthday pushing her out!! Lol! I'll post this chubby girl photo soon! Just manage to hong her to bed. The nurses didn't allow her home at first. Saying she can't suck well and drinking less for her weight . U tried letting her latch on, she suck my breast real hard. But I think my milk is not out yet. Tmr gonna see doctor at polyclinc to ask on how to produce more breast milk to feed this lil piglet. Haha!

izanyzam

Waaahh...!!! Nice birthdate...Share same birthday with mummy some more..!!! Congrats new mummy..!!! :001_302: