10 Best Things About Being Single

deardar

Singles often feel left out in our couple-driven society. Whenever you're tempted to feel down because of your singularity, remember these reasons why flying solo can be the best way to go:

1. You can make last-minute plans with your friends and stay out all night if you want.

2. You can lie on both sides of your bed and have all the covers to yourself.

3. You can flirt with the opposite sex without someone saying, " Who are you looking at? "

4. You can make your own decisions.

5. You don't have to remember your significant other's birthday or anniversary.

6. You have no one to clean up after.

7. You can leave the toilet seat permanently up if you're a man, or permanently down if you're a woman.

8. You can make a list of things you always wanted to do...and actually do them.

9. You can listen to your favorite radio station in the car.

10. You can actually hold on to the remote control.

mae

True...& these are the things I miss to do...but then no chance to do it anymore not unless i go for divorce. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

actually those things sum of them u still can do it even ur married juz the matter of how ur DH see n do things.

shopaholic

Actually, I dont miss being single. I miss the days before I had my children. Well, the difference is although I may be married but before my kids arrived, I can travel with hubby as and when we feel like it, sleep late whenever we like, stay out late for midnite movies etc ... those are the things I really miss. :D

xiaodaisy

i tink single got its good points n married have its good points too.. but some things tat mention actually after married oso can do de ah.. not oni single den can do de, depends on how u plan it loh.. but having kids is our best achivements in life rite?? hehe cheers

Leanne

When you're single, you'll think bout getting hitched.

But once you're married, you'll go arnd saying "oh boy, i miss my singlehood"

It's always this case.

Celina

i miss my single life alot. but love my marriage life too.. aft having a kid, have no time for my frds, my family n my hub. sobs*

Mrs Xie

Pros and cons..... but definitely there are always different meanings behind being single and married. Imagine when you're reaching 45yo and you're still a Lao Gu Po?????

CanCanMum

7. You can leave the toilet seat permanently up if you're a man, or permanently down if you're a woman.
OOPS!! I have always been leaving it permanently DOWN at home leh.....why leh???

my husb always leaves it permanently UP

its my son who puts it down for me everytime after he PEE!!!