10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

re: 10K POSTSSSSSSSSS---------------LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN - NOC GANG APRIL THREAD

that uncle likes to tease you laaaaaaaaaaaa....LOL~

**you never "splash" your soup onto his face....i bet he dont dare to tok to you liaooo.....LOL~**
he is not uncle.. he arnd my age i think. shld be early to mid 20s.
haha i eating nasi briyani, maybe shld throw my curry on him..
LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~:shyxxx:

ahjes

mai lost touch..

Laii laii.. Come touch touch...

*tOuch tOuch jes dArling's butt*

:tlaugh:
CAN SOMEONE PLS HIRE A PROF KILLER N KILL ALL OUR IDIOT mother in law FOR US???????????????????

OTHERWISE, CAN SOMEONE PLS KICK THEM INTO SPACE!!!!!!
haha lawla darling! Guess what happen!! I quarrel with my hubby becos a small apple! All becos of my idiotic MIL!!! My son Evan making noise as he wanted his apple for the day but we rushing out to meet my parents so I told him cannot have his apple.

So I told my MIL not to give him apple cos we rushing out as my son drag my MIL into the kitchen to open the fridge door all becos she always pamper him with apple everyday juz to stop him from making noise but I am so rushing for time! My hubby told her not to give my son apple too but SHE GIVE MY SON APPLE BEHIND MY BLOODY BACK!

So angry cos she confusing my son with my instructions! So in future, whose instructions will my son takes?? Me or my MIL??!!!! She making things difficult for me although is juz a apple but I dun wanna him to know that we have double standards of instructions! Haiz!!! Y MIL JUZ DUN LISTEN TO US FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!~~~~~~~~

Ting

Orrrhhh. tell KW to look out, got competition leee *Just joking!!*

No wonder you eat 1/2 only :tlaugh:
just now i was afraid he might not go n stay to chat awhile, so i text kw to call me, but he left liaos. so i tell kw nvm.
wahaha then goondu kw he ask me what happen i say i tell him tonight.
he SURE JEALOUS one.. but tt guy, compare to my KW, of cos CMI..
oopsie so thick skinned~:shyxxx:

haha yeah lorr, he come in alr cant finish liaos. :p:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ting

haha lawla darling! Guess what happen!! I quarrel with my hubby becos a small apple! All becos of my idiotic mother in law!!! My son Evan making noise as he wanted his apple for the day but we rushing out to meet my parents so I told him cannot have his apple.

So I told my mother in law not to give him apple cos we rushing out as my son drag my mother in law into the kitchen to open the fridge door all becos she always pamper him with apple everyday just to stop him from making noise but I am so rushing for time! My hubby told her not to give my son apple too but SHE GIVE MY SON APPLE BEHIND MY BLOODY BACK!

So angry cos she confusing my son with my instructions! So in future, whose instructions will my son takes?? Me or my mother in law??!!!! She making things difficult for me although is just a apple but I dont wanna him to know that we have double standards of instructions! sigh!!! Y mother in law just dont LISTEN TO US FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!~~~~~~~~
how old is your son??
dun wry when he gets older, he will understand, jus be firm on your stand..
my parents also give in to pin since young, esp when it comes to food. their thinking is, she wanna eat, let her eat.
for me, im the same lahs, she wanna eat why not? but of cos if fruits n bread n snacks im OK, sweets, choc all these, see my mood, lol~ nowadays i limit it, cos of her cough.
but she very smart, she knows who to ask.
she will always try her luck.
my parents sometimes also give her behind my back. but now, they will ask her to ask me instead. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

now she will see my room door close or im slping then ask my parents, n tell them dun tell me!
but she also knows, mummy= no or MAYBE. grandparents n every other person= yes/high chance.

lawla12

he is not uncle.. he arnd my age i think. shld be early to mid 20s.
haha i eating nasi briyani, maybe shld throw my curry on him..
LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~:shyxxx:
shd "pui" ur briyani onto his face...LOL~

haha lawla darling! Guess what happen!! I quarrel with my hubby becos a small apple! All becos of my idiotic mother in law!!! My son Evan making noise as he wanted his apple for the day but we rushing out to meet my parents so I told him cannot have his apple.

So I told my mother in law not to give him apple cos we rushing out as my son drag my mother in law into the kitchen to open the fridge door all becos she always pamper him with apple everyday just to stop him from making noise but I am so rushing for time! My hubby told her not to give my son apple too but SHE GIVE MY SON APPLE BEHIND MY BLOODY BACK!

So angry cos she confusing my son with my instructions! So in future, whose instructions will my son takes?? Me or my mother in law??!!!! She making things difficult for me although is just a apple but I dont wanna him to know that we have double standards of instructions! sigh!!! Y mother in law just dont LISTEN TO US FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!~~~~~~~~

ALL IDIOT MIL SAME PATTERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opsss, same pattern as my father too lehhh...omg omg omg....my father oso gif my bro's boy boy n ger ger snacks behind my bro's back when they'r sick....then when my bro knew it, he will SCOLD his kids...then his kids will say "gong gong gif deeeeee"----very li hai lohhh!!!!!!!! actually its they themselves wanna eat deeee...then bring the container, ask my father to open for them........

sayang sayang jes darlinggggggg

Ting

should "pui" your briyani onto his face...LOL~

ALL IDIOT mother in law SAME PATTERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opsss, same pattern as my father too lehhh...omg omg omg....my father also give my bro's boy boy n ger ger snacks behind my bro's back when they'r sick....then when my bro knew it, he will SCOLD his kids...then his kids will say "gong gong give deeeeee"----very li hai lohhh!!!!!!!! actually its they themselves wanna eat deeee...then bring the container, ask my father to open for them........

same as pin, she will take to give my dad/mum ask them open for her. then when i ask she say if gong gong/mah mah give.

but if she wanna ask me, her tactic is come up to me: give very shy n innocent face(n maybe a bit kelians) n ask in a soft soft tone: mummy, i wan to eat/drink XXX.
if i say ok, she will run to my parents n shout loudly: MUMMY SAY CAN!!!!!
if i say NO, she will say in a sad sad voice: why?? im so hungry u know???

if she ask my parents behind my back, she will secretly whisper softly in a cheeky voice: shhhhh, dun tell mummy.

BTHssss!!

camom

should "pui" your briyani onto his face...LOL~

opsss, same pattern as my father too lehhh...omg omg omg....my father also give my bro's boy boy n ger ger snacks behind my bro's back when they'r sick....then when my bro knew it, he will SCOLD his kids...then his kids will say "gong gong give deeeeee"----very li hai lohhh!!!!!!!! actually its they themselves wanna eat deeee...then bring the container, ask my father to open for them........

Kids are liddat, they always try their luck deee. My younger one is very greedy where food is concerned, he will try to open the container and eat if no one wants to give him. During CNY period, we were wondering why he nvr made noise, go my mom's room and see, then almost fainted. He opened the bak kwa lock n lock box and eating away merrily in 1 corner.

CanCanMum

CAN SOMEONE PLS HIRE A PROF KILLER N KILL ALL OUR IDIOT mother in law FOR US???????????????????

OTHERWISE, CAN SOMEONE PLS KICK THEM INTO SPACE!!!!!!
ohhh no no no

my MIL is ok

juz i cannot stand tat irritating COUSIN of hisssss

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

nebbermind i help u kick your MIL into DEEP SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

lawla12

same as pin, she will take to give my dad/mum ask them open for her. then when i ask she say if gong gong/mah mah give.

but if she wanna ask me, her tactic is come up to me: give very shy n innocent face(n maybe a bit kelians) n ask in a soft soft tone: mummy, i want to eat/drink XXX.
if i say ok, she will run to my parents n shout loudly: MUMMY SAY CAN!!!!!
if i say NO, she will say in a sad sad voice: why?? im so hungry you know???

if she ask my parents behind my back, she will secretly whisper softly in a cheeky voice: shhhhh, dont tell mummy.

BTHssss!!

i guess all same pattern.....maybe when we'r young, we'r like tat too!!!!!

kekekeke....

ah jes darling, dun b angry leeeee.......quarrel wif hubby over idiot MIL not worth it.......haizz...i know how to tell u tis, but when i'm face wif the same situation, i'm sure i will $^#&$&@(*#!_)#_@)#$( even worse than u....LOL~

***carry jes darling into room 10102...me massage massage u....throw flowers, light scented candles n put near bath tub....we 2 yuan yang yu***

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

Ting

ohhh no no no

my mother in law is ok

just i cannot stand that irritating COUSIN of hisssss

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i think KW's mum also quite ok deee.

lawla12

nebbermind i help you kick your mother in law into DEEP SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

if i go home, still find tat idiot MIL in my house...then how????

**pass the problem to cancan bossie....u dun come to me wif problems...i wan solutions only....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

cancan bossie...when u cooking pork chop for me?????????

camom

I go off now for meeting... come back later!!

Ting

if i go home, still find that idiot mother in law in my house...then how????

**pass the problem to cancan bossie....you dont come to me with problems...i want solutions only....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

cancan bossie...when you cooking pork chop for me?????????
i love pork chops too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

CanCanMum

if i go home, still find that idiot mother in law in my house...then how????

**pass the problem to cancan bossie....you dont come to me with problems...i want solutions only....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

cancan bossie...when you cooking pork chop for me?????????

ehhhh i tot your MIL is not stayin wif u at the moment????????????

apollo

just nw said wanna nap, in e end also dun hav.

today used stove to cook ash's porridge den my mum wanna go out, asked me quickly cook when she is at hm den pour the porridge into thermal food jar. she said she dun wan me burn down her kitchen.. haha...

today's menu: porridge with broccoli + carrot + fish + cheddar cheese.. smells good but dunno if ash will lik it anot.. hehe

lawla12

i love pork chops too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

then u shd go try white dog cafe @ vivo...their pork chop is SUPER DUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they grill it until like steak (thick thick slice)...but the meat is not tough....got those charcoal burnt burnt smell....

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

i nv go white dog cafe tis mth lehhh......sadz.....trying not to go restaurants leeeee, we spent too much on food liaooo...must cut down.......

ting tang yuan...woody's frd jio us go lunar (did i spell correctly??).....i tink its at boat/clark quey....smting like tat laaaaaa.....woody say its a disco.....me so sianzz....we always go out wif tis frd, so woody sure go deeee & its his frd's BD too.....

tinking wanna go or not....but horrrr, i really feel me super EXTRA there....i dun drink, duno how to dance....sit there like wood block....sianzz...super sianzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahjes

how old is your son??
dont wry when he gets older, he will understand, just be firm on your stand..
my parents also give in to pin since young, esp when it comes to food. their thinking is, she wanna eat, let her eat.
for me, im the same lahs, she wanna eat why not? but of cos if fruits n bread n snacks im OK, sweets, choc all these, see my mood, lol~ nowadays i limit it, cos of her cough.
but she very smart, she knows who to ask.
she will always try her luck.
my parents sometimes also give her behind my back. but now, they will ask her to ask me instead. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

now she will see my room door close or im sleeping then ask my parents, n tell them dont tell me!
but she also knows, mummy= no or MAYBE. grandparents n every other person= yes/high chance.
My son now is 22 months and doesnt know how to speak but he do understands us very well. My mil always pamper him whether he is good or naughty as long as anything he wants or do make him stop crying or yelling, she will juz give without telling me or asking me so thats y I got so mad abt it.

There's a time when I was scolding my son for making so much noise outside the gate as I need to place him down cos i need to reach for my house keys as he simply too lazy to walk and I have to carry him all the way home. So when I was still scolding him, she juz carry my son away and bring him to the kitchen and opens the fridge and cuts a slice of apple and passed to him to make him stop crying and now becomes a habit to Evan! So for now when he wants something and you dun give him, he will cry and lie on the floor and throw his tantrums as he know if mummy dun give, for sure na na will give!

Haha lawla darling! My parents are not like my MIL, when my son wants something, my parents will ask him to ask me or my parents will ask me first before giving him and not like her juz give without my knowledge and always cause me to flare my temper on my hubby and I always tell my hubby to tell my mil but he always dun wanna to tell her! She not like my FIL lo!

I prefer my FIL then her cos when I teach my son, my FIL will not interfere and likewise when my FIL giving my son his piece of mind, I juz stand and watch! My FIL ever told my son when he gets beating from my FIL, either you pick up otherwise I wun like you go and even mummy is standing infront of you also NO USE! Thats what I like! So nowadays when I scold my son or beat him, I always tell my son, even daddy is here also NO USE!

You have to do it means you have to do it cos my son have a stubborn and hot temper so alot of times he will not do what was told to him when he throw his tantrums and alot of times he likes to keep throwing things here and there! And is my MIL who teaches my son to throw things on the floor and she still got the cheek to say who ask you to throw things on the floor and y you keep throwing things on the floor to my son!

lawla12

ehhhh i thought your mother in law is not stayin with you at the moment????????????

arrr...i got tell u all she came n stay at my house last wed onwards maaaaa......

she likes to "chu" pattern deee laaaaa.....

i wash my clothes n hang on the metal pole rite...then wed, i nv take it down...thurs nite, i take it down, but i use it again cos i wash bedsheet set......so until fri, my bedsheet set not yet really dry cos it was raining....

so i left it hanging on the metal pole lohhhhh....

then fri evening, woody told me tat his mum brought home ALL her clothes to wash cos got no empty metal poles.......my response "she nv even ask, i can hang the pillow case @ the windows using the clothes hanger wad".....he kept quiet n i oso cant b bothered too.....

in my heart-----orrh be good!!!!!!!!! chu more pattern laaaaa, carry ur smell heavy clothes home laaaaaaaa........

she's juz trying to act pitiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

arrr...i got tell you all she came n stay at my house last wed onwards maaaaa......

she likes to "chu" pattern deee laaaaa.....

i wash my clothes n hang on the metal pole rite...then wed, i never take it down...thurs nite, i take it down, but i use it again cos i wash bedsheet set......so until fri, my bedsheet set not yet really dry cos it was raining....

so i left it hanging on the metal pole lohhhhh....

then fri evening, woody told me that his mum brought home ALL her clothes to wash cos got no empty metal poles.......my response "she never even ask, i can hang the pillow case @ the windows using the clothes hanger what".....he kept quiet n i also cant b bothered too.....

in my heart-----orrh be good!!!!!!!!! chu more pattern laaaaa, carry your smell heavy clothes home laaaaaaaa........

she's just trying to act pitiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOppps soli i missed tat part, i tot u meant last time she stayed in your house lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i m too engrossed in my own problemssss lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

paisehhhhhhhhhhh:wong19:

Status
Not open for further replies.