10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepinkdot

re: 10K POSTSSSSSSSSS---------------LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN - NOC GANG APRIL THREAD

i'm baaaaacccccccck. my head was killing me so i went to nap.

Ting

waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

then you should go try white dog cafe @ vivo...their pork chop is SUPER DUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they grill it until like steak (thick thick slice)...but the meat is not tough....got those charcoal burnt burnt smell....

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

i never go white dog cafe tis month lehhh......sadz.....trying not to go restaurants leeeee, we spent too much on food liaooo...must cut down.......

ting tang yuan...woody's friend jio us go lunar (did i spell correctly??).....i tink its at boat/clark quey....smting like that laaaaaa.....woody say its a disco.....me so sianzz....we always go out with tis friend, so woody sure go deeee & its his friend's BD too.....

thinking wanna go or not....but horrrr, i really feel me super EXTRA there....i dont drink, dont know how to dance....sit there like wood block....sianzz...super sianzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really?? ok i go ask kw go tgt to try!!!!

lunar: i heard it is something like dragonfly @ st james.
canto pop.
my frens all go say sibei sians..
i think its like those live band singing chinese songs.

ahjes

same as pin, she will take to give my dad/mum ask them open for her. then when i ask she say if gong gong/mah mah give.

but if she wanna ask me, her tactic is come up to me: give very shy n innocent face(n maybe a bit kelians) n ask in a soft soft tone: mummy, i want to eat/drink XXX.
if i say ok, she will run to my parents n shout loudly: MUMMY SAY CAN!!!!!
if i say NO, she will say in a sad sad voice: why?? im so hungry you know???

if she ask my parents behind my back, she will secretly whisper softly in a cheeky voice: shhhhh, dont tell mummy.

BTHssss!!
Hahaha she so cute pls!

Kids are liddat, they always try their luck deee. My younger one is very greedy where food is concerned, he will try to open the container and eat if no one wants to give him. During CNY period, we were wondering why he never made noise, go my mom's room and see, then almost fainted. He opened the bak kwa lock n lock box and eating away merrily in 1 corner.
haha yea i understand, i am not stingy abt him eating apple but at least mil shld respect my decision for saying no to him[/COL

ohhh no no no

my mother in law is ok

just i cannot stand that irritating COUSIN of hisssss

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wa cancan bossie, i envy you having a good MIL!

nebbermind i help you kick your mother in law into DEEP SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~
Thanks cancan bossie and lawla darling for sending prof killer and help kicking her to deep space! :p

i guess all same pattern.....maybe when we'r young, we'r like that too!!!!!

kekekeke....

jes darling, dont b angry leeeee.......quarrel with hubby over idiot mother in law not worth it.......haizz...i know how to tell you tis, but when i'm face with the same situation, i'm sure i will $^#&$&@(*#!_)#_@)#$( even worse than you....LOL~

***carry jes darling into room 10102...me massage massage you....throw flowers, light scented candles n put near bath tub....we 2 yuan yang yu***

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:
haha lawla darling! I am aware that quarreling with hubby will not solve the issue but I am hoping he will pass the msg to his mum and it will make me angry to know he didnt and problem still not solve after so long. I always tell myself not to quarrel but when issue arise very difficult not to do so! haha wa yuan yang yu~! I LIKE!!!!! Carry cancan bossie in too pls~ :p

lawla12

OOOppps soli i missed that part, i thought you meant last time she stayed in your house lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i m too engrossed in my own problemssss lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

paisehhhhhhhhhhh:wong19:

sayang sayang cancan bossie.....haizz.....

smtimes i do ask myself y i get married....its like inviting problems n make me miserable lohhhh....wonder who invented marriage lohhh!!!!

hopefully evyting goes well yaaaa....we'll sure lend u our listening ears, here to support u....my room 10102 is open forever to u~

:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:

lawla12

really?? ok i go ask kw go together to try!!!!

lunar: i heard it is something like dragonfly @ st james.
canto pop.
my friends all go say sibei sians..
i think its like those live band singing chinese songs.

ya ya ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

THEIR WARM CHOCOLATE CAKE IS OSO SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!

those dearies who went n tried---all say NICE NICE~

kekekeke...tat time we org a dinner session @ there....LOL~ :001_302::001_302:

canto pop = play cantonese songs????? :err:

Ting

i'm baaaaacccccccck. my head was killing me so i went to nap.
r u ok now??
ytd i also had a super bad headache.. wanted to slp early. then pin puked all over me had to go bathe n wait for my hair to dry.. zzzz.

Ting

ya ya ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

THEIR WARM CHOCOLATE CAKE IS also SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!

those dearies who went n tried---all say NICE NICE~

kekekeke...that time we org a dinner session @ there....LOL~ :001_302::001_302:

canto pop = play cantonese songs????? :err:
i nvr been to lunar b4, but i heard its like dragonfly, got live band singing canto/chinese songs.
:err::err::err:

thepinkdot

r you ok now??
ytd i also had a super bad headache.. wanted to sleep early. then pin puked all over me had to go bathe n wait for my hair to dry.. zzzz.
better.. i took meds.. i keep falling sick!! its very frustrating.

thepinkdot

sayang sayang cancan bossie.....haizz.....

smtimes i do ask myself y i get married....its like inviting problems n make me miserable lohhhh....wonder who invented marriage lohhh!!!!

hopefully evyting goes well yaaaa....we'll sure lend you our listening ears, here to support you....my room 10102 is open forever to you~

:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:
why get married?! i dunno leh. i enjoy marriage itself.. def. made me a better person.

lawla12

haha lawla darling! I am aware that quarreling with hubby will not solve the issue but I am hoping he will pass the msg to his mum and it will make me angry to know he didnt and problem still not solve after so long. I always tell myself not to quarrel but when issue arise very difficult not to do so! haha wa yuan yang yu~! I LIKE!!!!! Carry cancan bossie in too pls~ :p

he pass msg to his mum----i duno abt ur hubby...but my idiot woody HE DUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can complain to him 10000000000000000000times..he only "ok ok"...but when he sees his idiot mum, he nv tell her anyting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i super pissed off esp wif the mop tingy where she juz place it on top of the holes (hooks outside the window)...she nv insert the mop into the holes lehhh.......she n woody wanna wait till the mop drop n KILL pple, then they realise they shd not do such ting!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been nagging more than 5times but noting has been done!!!!!!!!!!!

tonite i will keep the window grill keys...---they force me deee since they cant listen to simple instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really wonder y MIL loves to make our lives sooo difficult...do they feel happy?????? i tink their heart is BLACK in colour!!!!!!!!!!

thepinkdot

I got married because I love my man and we both chose to be committed to one another.

camom babe, you got fan!! LOL
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f36/babymoons-rise-36505/
hahahaha! my husband also asking me to go on a babymoon (like as if he got time!)

but camom dearie~~~~ u're really my hero! scuba diving!? omg~ i think if ppl hear liao sure faint. the water pressure is ok ah..

Ting

:wong19:
guess its the weather, its horrible.
really one day sunny, 3 days gloomy.
sians..
im not falling sick, but somehow dnt feel so well.

Ting

wah camom!salute u!!!!!!!!!!!

apollo

dearie, u often fall ill only during preggy or last time also lik tt? i last time keep fall ill, preggy lagi worst, only aft gave birth den better. last time b4 i marry ahlao, got a period of time i took vit C + a supplement from GNC, and it improved my health alot until i stopped taking =)

apollo

just fed ash porridge, and stupid me! i forgot the container is THERMAL! den aft a few tablespoon, i didnt blow the porridge and ash xia dao cos too hot alrdy! sometimes i feel tt i'm worst den a BIMBO! bimbo got look but no brain. i no look n no brain :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

sunflowerlady

ohhh no no no

my mother in law is ok

just i cannot stand that irritating COUSIN of hisssss

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my MIL is ok too

just now said wanna nap, in e end also dont hav.

today used stove to cook ash's porridge then my mum wanna go out, asked me quickly cook when she is at hm then pour the porridge into thermal food jar. she said she dont want me burn down her kitchen.. haha...

today's menu: porridge with broccoli + carrot + fish + cheddar cheese.. smells good but dont know if ash will lik it anot.. hehe
ur ash berii berri cute...very chubby...now i noe why liaoooo..用心良苦

thepinkdot

dearie, you often fall ill only during preggy or last time also lik that? i last time keep fall ill, preggy lagi worst, only after gave birth then better. last time before i marry ahlao, got a period of time i took vit C + a supplement from GNC, and it improved my health alot until i stopped taking =)
only for this pregnancy.. b4 preggy i was ok. quite healthy.

ahjes

he pass msg to his mum----i dont know about your hubby...but my idiot woody HE dont !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can complain to him 10000000000000000000times..he only "ok ok"...but when he sees his idiot mum, he never tell her anyting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i super pissed off esp with the mop tingy where she just place it on top of the holes (hooks outside the window)...she never insert the mop into the holes lehhh.......she n woody wanna wait till the mop drop n KILL pple, then they realise they should not do such ting!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been nagging more than 5times but noting has been done!!!!!!!!!!!

tonite i will keep the window grill keys...---they force me deee since they cant listen to simple instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really wonder y mother in law loves to make our lives sooo difficult...do they feel happy?????? i tink their heart is BLACK in colour!!!!!!!!!!
Haha lawla darling! Same as you, i doubt my hubby will tell all my complains abt his mum to his mum pls! He always say orh or ok or yea i will tell her but in the end always NEVER! Wonder y all hubbies so scared to tell their mum about our unhappiness!

apollo

my mother in law is ok too

your ash berii berri cute...very chubby...now i know why liaoooo..用心良苦
no lahh i seldom cook until so feng fu for him but recently i realise he dun lik vege and he HATES carrot! so whenever i cook vege or carrot, i will add in cheese or pumpkin. if is fish or minced pork i just cook lik tt nia.. anw i seldom gif cheese n pumpkin, think i gif alternate, 1 day pumpkin, 2 days plain with fish/pork, 1 day cheese, 2 days plain with fish/pork.. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.