13 week now!! But still don't feel any better..

joelhoon

Yeah! 2nd trimester.
But so far, still don't feel any better.

Still will vomit once a while...and felt want to vomit all the time...
Bloated all the time on the other hand hungry in every 2 hrs.
Feel light headed and suffered light vertigo, knocked my face on the door very hard...hit my nose....lucky nothing broken, but a bump on the nose....look like a gaint pimple on outbreak....

but still, very happy that i make it to 2nd trimester.
Due to the discharge, i was very worried every single day...
Dr. says. when reach 2nd trimester, the fetus will gets stronger and less chance of miscar..hais..
mood is complicated.

Mother had went home cause father occured pick pocket at Bugis and lost his wallet. Need to went back to re-apply for all the ID and stuff...
Now, i am all alone.....on my own feet....

joelhoon

just a qn regarding your post in the first tri. what kinda pills did your gynae give you ?? was it duphaston ??
Hmm..let me go back and check then get back to you..
It round and white in color..rubbery feeling...can oral comsume or...stuff...

Jinny

Welcome to the 2nd trimester! I'm also coming 16 wks preggy. Think positive and ur preggy sickness will be gone eventually. Having some moodswings, nauseousness on and off is okay.. I know the white balla pills is what, Utrogestan, a progesterone pill for supporting the baby during the 1st trimester. I was also on that pill till no further complications, can don't eat already.

Jheyyy

Hello !

I've all these signs too when i'm about only 6 weeks preggy & it only stopped when i reached 17 weeks.

Some say if you're still vomiting after 12 weeks, you'll be vomiting till you deliver.
I don't know how true is that, but lucky for me mine stopped.
Don't know if it'll be back though.

Phoebii Cheng

I thot 2nd trimester begins when you are 16wks? it is true that 12wks is 3months but it is until the end of the 3rd month and beggining the 4th tht is the 16th wk tht u r considered 2nd trimester?

Jinny

Ya its seems like 4th month onwards is then considered 2nd tri, but if u take the whole duration of pregnancy approx 39 or 40 wks, and divide by 3, its 13mths or 13.3mths, so around mid 3rd mth its considered 2nd tri...
To my gynea, he don't use the terms trimester, he say its just a guide. So lets just talk abt weeks to be precise :)

shopaholic

I recalled I started feeling better after 13 or 14 weeks. If your case is like mine, you may notice that the frequency of puking has reduced and you'll feel better gradually. All the best. :)

joelhoon

The puking is reducing..
New problem appears..Bloated....ha....can't eat too much and hungry all the time...once hungry....feel like fainting...

Mummy to Baby V

The puking is reducing..
New problem appears..Bloated....ha....can't eat too much and hungry all the time...once hungry....feel like fainting...
Have healthy crackers on standby all the time. Eat one once you wake up or feel hungry, to reduce fainting spells.
Hunger can lead to nausea too.
I was bloated almost the whole pregnancy, very uncomfortable.

apollo

Yeah! 2nd trimester.

Feel light headed and suffered light vertigo, knocked my face on the door very hard...hit my nose....lucky nothing broken, but a bump on the nose....look like a gaint pimple on outbreak....

my MS last all the way until 5.5mth. the 1st 4 mth was torturing. i totally cant eat. highest record, puke 7x IN THE MORNING itself, lost count from aftnoon onwards but definitely hit 20x, toilet bowl and plastic bags were my best frens haha. it's good that u still can feel hungry and eat every 2hrs, just eat whatever u crave for, but in moderation. =)

if u're not feeling well, try not to go out alone. and dont change position too fast, do it slowly to prevent fainting.

Dr. says. when reach 2nd trimester, the fetus will gets stronger and less chance of miscar..hais..
mood is complicated.

Discharge is very normal but very irritating i know. as long as the discharge didnt turn greenish or very smelly, is normal. ifturn greenih or very bad smell, could be yeast infection, is 'normal'for pregnant mums to get yeast infection but best is consult ur gynae if u suspect having it. =)

Mother had went home cause father occured pick pocket at Bugis and lost his wallet. Need to went back to re-apply for all the ID and stuff...
my replies are in red. =)

Yeah! 2nd trimester.

mood is complicated.

My nausea did not go away until I was about 14 or 15 week pregnant...I am now 27 weeks and once in a while I feel dizzy. As for pimples, I have got tiny ones on my chins and sometimes huge ones on my back. (I've never developed pimples before I pregnant)

Do not worry so much... everything will be fine... keep telling yourself that all the unpleasant symptoms that you are having is a sign that the baby is developing well (that's how I pulled through the horrible nauseus 1st trimester). Always keep yourself happy because your mood will greatly affect the baby...

pkshl

im now in my 20+week & still dun feel any better. at times will feel like puking. recently my dizzyness came back again & headache too. And also visits to toilet is more as compared to last time. i got pimples on & off, small & big ones. this pregnancy got more pimples unlike my 1st pregnancy. I was told preg with gal will ve nice complextion but me is opposite, when im preg with my boy my complexion very good. now different, got more red spots/pimples on face. guess every pregnancy is different.