15.5months still not walking

apollo

my cousin's son started walking independently at 18mths. b4 tt, he only walked with support. i think this is more or less due to confident. mayb they are lack of confidence..

ds is starting to walk with support since 2-3 weeks ago but these 2 days we realise when we gif him the chair, make him stand, he will quickly sit down. we think shd be he kept falling, tt makes his self confidence decrease. but it's okay, we just keep encourage him, and ask him to take his time =)

raeka

When my boy was 13month he walk himself out of blue but because is unstable so he fell down but lucky he support himself with his hand on the floor too bad from there on he is afraid liaos..
have to keep encouraging him.

at the end of his 13month ,he finally can walk very well.and there he start to walk.
slowly, every child is different. (^^,)
Enjoy ur child growing up ..

rachel.ang

Tht time when pple mention my son still not walking, my hubby just smiled and say" they have a lifetime to walk, and next time they run around, you want them not to run, just enjoy now "
Your hubby is smart to reply people this.... my boy is slow in talking, i was worried (initially i was okay with that, until again people start talking, then i get worried) & asked my husband whether we should bring him to a speech classes or something. He also replied me now we bring him to speech lesson, later we will need to bring him to "keep your mouth shut" lesson when he starts talking... so asked me to just be coolz about it.... i guess fathers are always the more clear-minded one...

So mothers.... let's just be coolz about it & let our precious ones enjoy their childhood... happy, carefree & fun fun fun!

Phoebii Cheng

Yea, be cool but sometimes we can't help but compare lah, especially me....when my son did not hit a milestone, I will ask how come ah? But as my son grows, I realise that yes they will walk, talk, know how to eat by themselves, drink frm straw, etc all in good time....so it is just the TIMING...not my son.

qsal

my sis in law dd now 13 mths and she starts walking around 10 mths plus. Her mum always advise if the baby falls bcos they want to walk don't ever feel "heartpain". Encouragement also a must,even if baby don't feel like walking still encourage them. Both her daughters are early walkers,she never let them use the baby walker or any assistance.Even start walk early also got ppl say e.g "what special milk you give??", "because you housewife that's why baby start walk early". hmmm you can't pls everyone...

Last edited: