1995 mummy.....

kuan

hi, finally found someone with similar factor as me. m 36 , elder daughter is 10 . i almost i m the oldest member in this forum. all others seems to be much younger and ya - all bb talks. r u a working mum? well if u want to chat / share more, can email me at kuan0818@yahoo.com.sg.

lollipopglory

hi, finally found someone with similar factor as me. m 36 , elder daughter is 10 . i almost i m the oldest member in this forum. all others seems to be much younger and ya - all bb talks. r u a working mum? well if u want to chat / share more, can email me at kuan0818@yahoo.com.sg.
hihi, ya finally can find someone like me... hehehe...Im a stay at home mum. when my girl is 4, i quit my job. im staying at the west.my girl is my 1 and only and shes now 14. btw, r u working ?:Dancing_wub:

kuan

hihi, ya finally can find someone like me... hehehe...Im a stay at home mum. when my girl is 4, i quit my job. im staying at the west.my girl is my 1 and only and shes now 14. btw, are you working ?:Dancing_wub:
hi...i m staying in the west too!! not working also leh!! email me lah, i may not log in to this forum everyday....:001_302:

dot

Hi, can I join in ? I am the 70s mum with one girl, 13 yo. I am a working mum, staying in the North. cheers ! cheesecaketey@hotmail.com

Oh, btw, I am selling my piano, already posted in the market place. Let me know if anybody is interested. Thanks

Last edited:

Queenbabe

Hi to all mummies here..

Im a 80s sahm mummy, i have 1 dd 9yrs old & 1 ds 1yrs old and im living in the west :001_302: