1st hair cut

Dear mummies,

My hubby said wanna bring our bb for his 1st hair cut.

Where do u all bring yr babies for 1st hair cut?

bbaloysius

Dear mummies,

My hubby said wanna bring our bb for his 1st hair cut.

Where do u all bring yr babies for 1st hair cut?

hi serene, we brought our bb son to the Hwa Xia (tai mao brush) shop at KKH..we intend to do the tai mao brush using his hair, hair cut is included :Dancing_wub:

Ah Cheng

Ya, I went there for my BB 1st hair cut too. Not free cos it comes with a min. spending.

I took the cheapest brush ($38), added some engraving - name ($10), birthday ($10), greeting message ($10), plus a wooden box to keep the brush ($10), total cost me $78.

The lady who cut baby's hair quite skillful lah, so not to worry. (I went to the one opp TMC)

CanCanMum

i asked my mum's friend (she has home salon) to come over to my house to give my boy 1st haircut....and then gave her an angbao as token of appreciation.

lisa_ng

can try junior league. located at a few toys r us store.

i just trim a little when my girl turns one myself. didn't really shave all.

until her fringe is longer we brought her to our house nearby saloon but not veri gd de.
the hairdresser cut like three times that's it. all so uneven. ugly!!

after that we stick to eva from junior league at vivo.

joeichen

Ya, I went there for my BB 1st hair cut too. Not free cos it comes with a min. spending.

I took the cheapest brush ($38), added some engraving - name ($10), birthday ($10), greeting message ($10), plus a wooden box to keep the brush ($10), total cost me $78.

The lady who cut baby's hair quite skillful lah, so not to worry. (I went to the one opp TMC)
I also but they came to my hse instead.

JacquiLau

I also but they came to my hse instead.

Hi there!

I am interested in making a tai mao brush for my baby too. Do you ladies have the contact details??

BbpHir3

hu shave their DD's hair when they turn 4mths ( skull hard enough to do shaving)? boy shave still ok.. but my DD look so much lyk boy le.. if shave, den she wear boy boy clothing, 100% boy!!

o..i oso wan the contact number for the tai mao brush.. only at/ near hospital got their outlet arhz? need to cut how much hair to make 1 brush?

apollo

Hi there!

I am interested in making a tai mao brush for my baby too. Do you ladies have the contact details??
hu shave their DD's hair when they turn 4mths ( skull hard enough to do shaving)? boy shave still ok.. but my DD look so much lyk boy le.. if shave, den she wear boy boy clothing, 100% boy!!

o..i oso wan the contact number for the tai mao brush.. only at/ near hospital got their outlet arhz? need to cut how much hair to make 1 brush?
here's the web: Untitled

KKH has one and there's also 1 right opposite TMC.. =)

ochklk

We went to make the Taimaobi yesterday at KK, we spent $203 total, $188 for the "Bi" and $15 for the box, all engraving (Name,DOB,wishes wordings) and hair cut free. The "Bi" got a part made of Camel Bone (meant for BB good health), tat y more ex. And the wording we choose is TIAN TIAN KAI XIN, SHI SHI SHUN XIN, just want my BB to be always happy and healthy.

Last edited:

felicity

icic... ya i guess ppl will not bear to soak the hair in black ink after all the effort and money paid to make this souvenir.. but i also wonder in the long run what will happen to it? if my parents had made for me, will i keep it until i expire or throw away due to the current storage problem since newer homes are so much smaller? if it's still around after i expired then what will happen? haha ok i always think too much. still wondering if it's worth it to make it for my bb...

cutebaby

Hi, it actually depends on how you taking care of it and where you place. But normally it could last very long maybe even even for the lifetime. As for the materials, we have a different variety for you to choose from. Why not contact us so we can give you more information about it.
From the picture of Name of Baby, Chinese Name, Baby Haircut, Baby Chinese Names which has a photo of 7 taimaobi, what material is it made of for taimaobi at the middle piece out of the 7?
By the way, Zoe Tay made Taimaobi from your company too?

Can i arrange for this lady to do haircut for my baby from this video? - Singapore Baby's First HairCut @ HuaXia Taimaobi - YouTube
Thanks.

Last edited: