1st time mommy

Hi, I am a 1st time mommy who just give birth recently to a baby girl on 31 Aug08.:wong19:Still very blur on every thing regarding baby.

Thks, actually I learnt quite a lot fm this forum. Juz got my 1st massage fm the Malay massage lady highly recommended fm tis forum, definitely a gd choice.

1568mummy

congrats girl! You are definitely in for the motherhood ride of your life! Get yourself buckled up! *laugh*
If you are free (which is usually quite rare for 1st time mummy *laugh*), pop over my blog and see how I survived my 2 boys... *laugh*

Can share how much is the charges?
$450 for 7 sessions, so far still happy w her svc. She helps me to get rid of the wind in my body. My hands r extremely numb before the massage, now ok liao. Also my appetite is back, tink maybe too much wind so no much appetite. Hopefully I w get back my pre-pregnant waist after the 7th session. 3 more inch to go.:tlaugh:

Anyagerger

Hi gals,

I am a 1st time mommy to give birth to my baby boy eugene on 03 May 08. I would like to learn alot things from other mummies here on the forum..

Thanks