1st try Positive- 2nd try Negative

Issel18

Hi!! Me and my hubby were trying to have a baby for 3 yrs already. Yesterday morning i took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! I cried so much that my hubby was worried that somthing bad had happened. I showed him the pregnancy test and both of us had mixed emotions.
Its was my first time to have 2 lines (1 was fainted) but it showed 2 lines. The thing is i wanna make sure if i am pregnant. Late afternoon i repeated the test and it shows Negative =(, i repeated it again in the afternoon and still negative. I dont know what to feel. Does anybody here also have the same experience that i had?

Issel18

Hi!! thanks for the advice. I called my ObGYN's clinic, and got an appointment on monday. I'm really hoping that it will be positive again.

soapsoap

Late afternoon test could be fake one Co's in early pregnancy hormone is stronger in early Morning, meaning u could be pregnant

Issel18

Hi!! I tested again this morning @ around 7am. It came up positive (2 lines-1 fainted line) Then i've been to my Ob-GYN, he checked again with random urine test and it shows Negative!!!!! Im really really really frustrated of what is happening to me. Then he advice for Beta HCG (blood test) to make sure. Im really hoping it will come out positive. i cant wait for tomorrow =(

Issel18

Im so confused!!! I had 3 positive preg test then the result of my preg blood test came out Negative!!

roudx

How long have u missed your period?
You can go to ur gynae and try vaginal scanning. I did it when i was less than a month's pregnant..

Issel18

Hi!! My last period was 10th of January. My period is irregular. Usually i will have it 3-4months apart. I have PCOS thats why its so difficult for me to know when im ovulating.

Issel18

Hi!! I went to my OBGYN again and he did another U/S. He cannot find any baby sac. I did another urine test before heading to the clinic and it came out negative. Doctor was thingking I had a very very early miscarriage. The egg has been fertilized but never attach to my uterus. The term is chemical pregnancy. I felt so sad, that I thought this could be it after a long wait. He just adviced me to try again.

Hi!! I went to my OBGYN again and he did another you/S. He cannot find any baby sac. I did another urine test before heading to the clinic and it came out negative. Doctor was thingking I had a very very early miscarriage. The egg has been fertilized but never attach to my uterus. The term is chemical pregnancy. I felt so sad, that I thought this could be it after a long wait. He just adviced me to try again.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Looking on the brighter side of things, the likelihood of getting pregnant is usually quite high after such incidences. (this is from personal experience). But do give your body some time to 'tune' back and in the meantime, make sure you condition your body to prepare for TTC again. Take folic acid and multi-vitamins if you haven't already started. Do some light exercises and maintain a happy state of mind.
I am sure baby luck will be smiling at you soon!