2 months old Baby

autumn82

:wong19:from the Tin
Babay weight 4.5 - 5.5 Kg 1-3mths 120ml 2scoops
6.5 kg 3-6mths 180ml 3 scoops

:001_302:Yes, i will give him some water in between feeds....Becos in afternoon he dun sleep much the most 30mins - 1Hr, dun noe why leh, since birth....ya when 7pm he start sleeping, then i can watch Tv,play with my DD, etc.

mine will wakeup abt 2-3 times @ midnight....me so tired:embarrassed:, is like giving all my times to my DD & DS...That's is a Mama Life:001_302:
How much water do u give him in between the feeds? Best stick to only 2-3oz daily unless ur bb got constipation problems.. Coz u won't want him to be unable to drink up his nutritious milk which aids his development rite? Hee.

Ya, I was also like u when DS was 1mth-2mth old.. deprived of sleep and tt time I was tbf, the nite can kill ppl. Sometimes feel like killing him.. for disturbing my sleep.. :tlaugh:But wat to do, oredi come out liao.. Haha. :p

Ah Cheng

Wow autumn82, your baby grow very fast. Mine was 2.9kg when born, and now only 4.3kg. Yours already 5kg when 1 month. So envy!

Best thing is your baby sleeps throughout the night and requires no feeding in the middle of the night. Mine sleeps about 7pm, and wakes up about 2-3am like that for another round of feeding, and next is ard 6-7am.

How to make baby sleeps throughout the night without waking up in the middle of the night? He doesnt drink much during the last feed at 7pm too.

Serene1677

How much water do u give him in between the feeds? Best stick to only 2-3oz daily unless ur bb got constipation problems.. Coz u won't want him to be unable to drink up his nutritious milk which aids his development rite? Hee.

Ya, I was also like u when DS was 1mth-2mth old.. deprived of sleep and tt time I was tbf, the nite can kill ppl. Sometimes feel like killing him.. for disturbing my sleep.. :tlaugh:But wat to do, oredi come out liao.. Haha. :p
Ya...sumore got 2 kids more tired leh...i sumtimes feel like eating him up:001_302:Hahaha...one day got 2-3oz, each feed of water abt 20-40ml.

Last time my DD until 6mths then sleep true the night, then ard 6-7am dan wakeup for feed.

:shyxxx:you got any tips, for looking after 2 kids??...Teach me leh:001_302:

Serene1677

Wow autumn82, your baby grow very fast. Mine was 2.9kg when born, and now only 4.3kg. Yours already 5kg when 1 month. So envy!

Best thing is your baby sleeps throughout the night and requires no feeding in the middle of the night. Mine sleeps about 7pm, and wakes up about 2-3am like that for another round of feeding, and next is ard 6-7am.

How to make baby sleeps throughout the night without waking up in the middle of the night? He doesnt drink much during the last feed at 7pm too.
Mayb you drag until 8pm then feed him, then he wil b able to finish it up.

Ur DS now how many month old arh?

Soo envy ! autumn82, DS 1 mth - 5.9kg liao...Gd Leh:red:

autumn82

My Gal is 4 this year, next year K1:tlaugh:

must look after her homework, play with her....Tired hor.
OmG!! Same leh~~ *giggles* My gal tis Sat bdae~~ Next yr K1!! Luckily she can play on her own.. So I got some time of my own.. Hee.

Tired of coz. That's y I trained both of them to sleep by 7pm the latest 8pm daily. Haha. So at least I can have my own time in the nite. :) Some peace.. Haha.

autumn82

Ya...sumore got 2 kids more tired leh...i sumtimes feel like eating him up:001_302:Hahaha...one day got 2-3oz, each feed of water abt 20-40ml.

Last time my DD until 6mths then sleep true the night, then ard 6-7am dan wakeup for feed.

:shyxxx:you got any tips, for looking after 2 kids??...Teach me leh:001_302:
I got not much tips to give leh, coz I myself also learning.. Jus started looking after my gal when DS was born. Coz all along, DD was wif nanny.. Hee.

The start was horrible, but think she noes my temper oredi, so now not tt bad.. getting pretty good.. Hee. But I tend to be the black face... But luckily my DD still prefers me over DH.. Haha. :p

Serene1677

I got not much tips to give leh, coz I myself also learning.. Jus started looking after my gal when DS was born. Coz all along, DD was wif nanny.. Hee.

The start was horrible, but think she noes my temper oredi, so now not tt bad.. getting pretty good.. Hee. But I tend to be the black face... But luckily my DD still prefers me over DH.. Haha. :p
when i am preggie with DS, i am not working so for ard 6 mths i was looking after DD, bring her go school, bath wif her, play wif her, feed her...

so after DS is born, she stil qutie stcky to me, everyday mummy here, mummy there....i want to faint liao.

She abit lazy, when ask her to do homework, so must check on her everytime.

Haha..i m the white face & DH is the black face...but sumtime i use my EYE..HAHa...then she know i m angry oready...

Serene1677

OmG!! Same leh~~ *giggles* My gal tis Sat bdae~~ Next yr K1!! Luckily she can play on her own.. So I got some time of my own.. Hee.

Tired of coz. That's y I trained both of them to sleep by 7pm the latest 8pm daily. Haha. So at least I can have my own time in the nite. :) Some peace.. Haha.
:Dancing_wub:Happy Birthday to Isabella~!..

Ya..but sometime, she want me to LOOK at HER, when she is playing...zfaintz~

Got to wait until the small one grow up bigger 1st, dan will b more easy for us...

autumn82

How old is ur bb? Mine also needed one feed (ard 12am) during the nite when he was 2-3mths until next morn 6-7am. Only 3mth+ then started sleeping thru. Y ur bb always don't finish the last feed? Too sleepy? If yes, let him drink earlier.

Frankly speaking, the book 'The Baby Whisperer' helps me alot. I feel that to be able to sleep thru the nite, feeding well during the day & sufficient nap times are essential.

I put DS on this kind of feeding & naptime schedule since 3wks old. Of coz at 1st, he couldn't get used to it, but after 1 week later, I can see so much improvements until now.

Feeding & Napping Schedule:
6.30-7.00am - milk
7.00-7.45am - play
7.45-8.00am - bath
8.00am - 3oz of water + 1 teaspoon of gripe water
8.30-9.30am - nap
9.30-10.00am - milk
10.00-11.30am - play
11.30-12.30pm - milk
1.00-2.30pm - play
2.30-3.30pm - nap
3.30-4.00pm - milk
4.00-5.30pm - play
5.30-6.15pm - nap
6.15-6.30pm - wipe up
6.30-7.00pm - milk
7.00pm-6.30am - sleep

Last edited:

autumn82

:Dancing_wub:Happy Birthday to Isabella~!..

Ya..but sometime, she want me to LOOK at HER, when she is playing...zfaintz~

Got to wait until the small one grow up bigger 1st, dan will b more easy for us...
:tlaugh:It's Isabelle... not A.. Alot of ppl tend to see wrongly... Hee. Nm.

Erm.. my DD also, but I told her, I'm bz.. go play by urself. Haha. :x Notty me. Sometimes, I'll tease my gal coz sianz of looking after her, "mummy old oredi, can't look after u liao, u go ur ahma hse stay, let her look after u" Then she will dun want.. u not old, ahma then old wat.. Haha. :p

Actually, I'm afraid when small one grows up, my OWN time would be lesser.. coz he will tend to wanna play more rite? I also dunno.. Hopefully not tt bad.. Haha.

Serene1677

How old is ur bb? Mine also needed one feed (ard 12am) during the nite when he was 2-3mths until next morn 6-7am. Only 3mth+ then started sleeping thru. Y ur bb always don't finish the last feed? Too sleepy? If yes, let him drink earlier.

Frankly speaking, the book 'The Baby Whisperer' helps me alot. I feel that to be able to sleep thru the nite, feeding well during the day & sufficient nap times are essential.

I put DS on this kind of feeding & naptime schedule since 3wks old. Of coz at 1st, he couldn't get used to it, but after 1 week later, I can see so much improvements until now.

Feeding & Napping Schedule:
6.30-7.00am - milk
7.00-7.45am - play
7.45-8.00am - bath
8.00am - 3oz of water + 1 teaspoon of gripe water
8.30-9.30am - nap
9.30-10.00am - milk
10.00-11.30am - play
11.30-12.30pm - milk
1.00-2.30pm - play
2.30-3.30pm - nap
3.30-4.00pm - milk
4.00-5.30pm - play
5.30-6.15pm - nap
6.15-6.30pm - wipe up
6.30-7.00pm - milk
7.00pm-6.30am - sleep
Hi 82,

ard hw many months old, can give gripe water?

1 teaspoon is abt 5ml right?
:001_302:

Serene1677

:tlaugh:It's Isabelle... not A.. Alot of ppl tend to see wrongly... Hee. Nm.

Erm.. my DD also, but I told her, I'm bz.. go play by urself. Haha. :x Notty me. Sometimes, I'll tease my gal coz sianz of looking after her, "mummy old oredi, can't look after u liao, u go ur ahma hse stay, let her look after u" Then she will dun want.. u not old, ahma then old wat.. Haha. :p

Actually, I'm afraid when small one grows up, my OWN time would be lesser.. coz he will tend to wanna play more rite? I also dunno.. Hopefully not tt bad.. Haha.
:tlaugh:
Haha...Clever girl !
She use to go grandma hse on weekends, after DS born, she says she dun wan to go...Mayb jeslousy i think!

I was thinking whn the small one grow bigger, dan my DD got partner to PLAY wif her, dan they can play themself....Then Mummy can rest more liao...

you 1982 rite?...not old lah:err:

autumn82

:tlaugh:
Haha...Clever girl !
She use to go grandma hse on weekends, after DS born, she says she dun wan to go...Mayb jeslousy i think!

I was thinking whn the small one grow bigger, dan my DD got partner to PLAY wif her, dan they can play themself....Then Mummy can rest more liao...

you 1982 rite?...not old lah:err:
We also go over to IL hse during Sats. B4 DS was out, DD always will wanna stay at MIL place, but now eh, ask her to stay over tmr fetch her back, she will cry say dun want.. Prob scared I dun wan her liao.. or like wat u say, jealousy.. :tlaugh:

Erm.. dun think my DD like to play so much wif DS.. too young for her to play wif.. She prefers older kids I dink.. :tlaugh:

Erm.. 82 but feel like 62.. :001_302: