2 months old Baby

Serene1677

We also go over to IL hse during Sats. B4 DS was out, DD always will wanna stay at MIL place, but now eh, ask her to stay over tmr fetch her back, she will cry say dun want.. Prob scared I dun wan her liao.. or like wat u say, jealousy.. :tlaugh:

Erm.. dun think my DD like to play so much wif DS.. too young for her to play wif.. She prefers older kids I dink.. :tlaugh:

Erm.. 82 but feel like 62.. :001_302:
Ya, scare mummy dun wan her liao...i tink:001_302:

Mayb about 1-2 years ba....now DS still small, she will think that not Fun to play with.

When my DS cry, my DD will say to him "Why Why, you cry, you want JieJie to play with you ah"

:tlaugh:Haha...something she act like a BIG JieJie, even complain to daddy, didi is naughty tat day...

autumn82

Ya, scare mummy dun wan her liao...i tink:001_302:

Mayb about 1-2 years ba....now DS still small, she will think that not Fun to play with.

When my DS cry, my DD will say to him "Why Why, you cry, you want JieJie to play with you ah"

:tlaugh:Haha...something she act like a BIG JieJie, even complain to daddy, didi is naughty tat day...
Same here!! OMG.. Everymorn she will ask me, didi got finish his milk? If dun have, i go scold him.. :p Then when i told her yes, he finished, she will praise ds.. Haha. :p

Wow autumn82, your baby grow very fast. Mine was 2.9kg when born, and now only 4.3kg. Yours already 5kg when 1 month. So envy!

Best thing is your baby sleeps throughout the night and requires no feeding in the middle of the night. Mine sleeps about 7pm, and wakes up about 2-3am like that for another round of feeding, and next is ard 6-7am.

How to make baby sleeps throughout the night without waking up in the middle of the night? He doesnt drink much during the last feed at 7pm too.

hi Ah Cheng. how old is ur bb? your bb sleeping from 7pm - 2/3am is very, very good already - 7-8hrs! in baby terms this kind of length is already considered sleeping through the night.

you must expect to wake at least once a night until bb is around 6 - 7 mths. anytime before that age baby is not feeding enough for them to sleep & last through the whole night. of cos there are cases of some babies who can sleep for more than 8 hours at a stretch but it all really depends on the baby's temperament, his abilities, habits etc - all babies are different!

DodoTan

Hi Dodo, when ur DS how many mths old u feed him 100ml? How many scoop milk pwder?...and which brand?..Ya sumtime even reach 2hr, he hungry, esp after he poo, he will get hungry..

3.742kg when born, height 52cm,when 1 mth old abt 4.7kg height 60cm...Now 2 mths old liao hvn go weight, maybe nxt mth bring him go jab then weight

:shyxxx:Your boy so CuTe!!!
:) Thanks. :) My son has been taking this amount since about 1month old till now. Tried to give him more so he'll last longer but don't seem to be working. Generally, I breastfeed. But not enough milk so I top-up with formula. I'm using NAN. How many scoops really depends on the brand. Did you know that not all brands have scoops of the same size? Similac has a really huge scoop. NAN's one is about half it's size.

Last edited:

CanCanMum

not really, depends on yr luck...or if u r able to train him...

mine only did at 10 months...occasionally waking up for nightfeed at 3am.

Ah Cheng

How to train? I thought of giving him the last feed at 10-11pm so that it can lasts longer. But when he finished his milk ard 6-7pm, he slept till morning 2-3am. So shd I wake him up ard 10-11pm to feed him?

autumn82

How to train? I thought of giving him the last feed at 10-11pm so that it can lasts longer. But when he finished his milk ard 6-7pm, he slept till morning 2-3am. So shd I wake him up ard 10-11pm to feed him?
For my case during 2mth old, DS finish his 6.30pm feed, he will sleep until 9pm+ then make alittle noise. At first, I fed him (never finish milk) but he tends to wakes up again @ 4-5am. After awhile, I decided not to feed him @ 9.30pm.

When he fuss @ 9+, I just give him pacifier let him go bk to sleep. Ard 11-12pm when I'm abt to sleep, I will then feed him again even thou he is still sleeping. This went on for ard 1/2 a mth.

Subsequently, I realised he dun even wanna wake up for the 12am feed. So nowadays, I will give him 180ml for the 6.30pm feed until next morn 6.30am another 180ml.

Maybe u can try feeding him at 10-11pm b4 u turn in & if he wakes up earlier like 2-3am, try to put him bk to sleep w/o feeding. Coz maybe he is not hungry jus lookin for some comfort sucking. Like my DS.

Last edited:

Serene1677

:) Thanks. :) My son has been taking this amount since about 1month old till now. Tried to give him more so he'll last longer but don't seem to be working. Generally, I breastfeed. But not enough milk so I top-up with formula. I'm using NAN. How many scoops really depends on the brand. Did you know that not all brands have scoops of the same size? Similac has a really huge scoop. NAN's one is about half it's size.
:tlaugh:Thanks for the infor, i did not know about that...Cos all the long my Gal is drinking Wyeth poroduct toO...Nv try other brand before:wong19:

Serene1677

How old is ur bb? Mine also needed one feed (ard 12am) during the nite when he was 2-3mths until next morn 6-7am. Only 3mth+ then started sleeping thru. Y ur bb always don't finish the last feed? Too sleepy? If yes, let him drink earlier.

Frankly speaking, the book 'The Baby Whisperer' helps me alot. I feel that to be able to sleep thru the nite, feeding well during the day & sufficient nap times are essential.

I put DS on this kind of feeding & naptime schedule since 3wks old. Of coz at 1st, he couldn't get used to it, but after 1 week later, I can see so much improvements until now.

Feeding & Napping Schedule:
6.30-7.00am - milk
7.00-7.45am - play
7.45-8.00am - bath
8.00am - 3oz of water + 1 teaspoon of gripe water
8.30-9.30am - nap
9.30-10.00am - milk
10.00-11.30am - play
11.30-12.30pm - milk
1.00-2.30pm - play
2.30-3.30pm - nap
3.30-4.00pm - milk
4.00-5.30pm - play
5.30-6.15pm - nap
6.15-6.30pm - wipe up
6.30-7.00pm - milk
7.00pm-6.30am - sleep
82, where to get this book 'The Baby Whisperer' ?
and price?

My DS starts drinking @ 2.5 hr about 90ml-100ml, but hor only PooPoo one time leh.

Usu is PooPoo 2-3 times aday...dont know whether anythings goes wrong anot, u got try before like this case?

worry about the PooPoo Leh:embarrassed:

Ah Cheng

For my case during 2mth old, DS finish his 6.30pm feed, he will sleep until 9pm+ then make alittle noise. At first, I fed him (never finish milk) but he tends to wakes up again @ 4-5am. After awhile, I decided not to feed him @ 9.30pm.

When he fuss @ 9+, I just give him pacifier let him go bk to sleep. Ard 11-12pm when I'm abt to sleep, I will then feed him again even thou he is still sleeping. This went on for ard 1/2 a mth.

Subsequently, I realised he dun even wanna wake up for the 12am feed. So nowadays, I will give him 180ml for the 6.30pm feed until next morn 6.30am another 180ml.

Maybe u can try feeding him at 10-11pm b4 u turn in & if he wakes up earlier like 2-3am, try to put him bk to sleep w/o feeding. Coz maybe he is not hungry jus lookin for some comfort sucking. Like my DS.

That sound a good idea. Ok. Will try this out.
Perfer to sleep slightly later (ard 11pm) than waking up in the middle of the night to feed. haha

autumn82

82, where to get this book 'The Baby Whisperer' ?
and price?

My DS starts drinking @ 2.5 hr about 90ml-100ml, but hor only PooPoo one time leh.

Usu is PooPoo 2-3 times aday...dont know whether anythings goes wrong anot, u got try before like this case?

worry about the PooPoo Leh:embarrassed:
Got it from Kinokuniya. Borders sells too. Good job! Now can try to increase the volume to 120ml, see if he finishes & of coz continue to delay until 3hrly.. :)

Of coz I had my fair share of poo thingy.. Mine eh, when bfing, used to be after every meal poo.. Subsequently ard 2mth+, became alternate days until now. :tlaugh:But dun have to worry if he still poo. Mus worry when he doesn't or diarrhoea/hard stools.

badtzzz

i gave my DD 100ml-120ml of milk per feed..3 -4 hrly...if i gave bm will give 120ml...cos i find bm cant make her full and last for like 3hrs...she is now 5 weeks..am i giving too much cos like frm here mummies are giving 90ml of milk...

2.77kg at birth
4kg 1 mth
is she gaining too much weight?

autumn82

i gave my DD 100ml-120ml of milk per feed..3 -4 hrly...if i gave bm will give 120ml...cos i find bm cant make her full and last for like 3hrs...she is now 5 weeks..am i giving too much cos like frm here mummies are giving 90ml of milk...

2.77kg at birth
4kg 1 mth
is she gaining too much weight?
Erm.. if ur DD drinks never puke, most likely is she can take it! Heh. Not feeding too much eh u.. Dun worry.

I've been giving 120ml since 1mth old until 2-3mths old leh.. My DS weighs 2.85kg at birth, 1mth old 5kg+ leh.. :tlaugh:She is fine.. dun worry.

Serene1677

Got it from Kinokuniya. Borders sells too. Good job! Now can try to increase the volume to 120ml, see if he finishes & of coz continue to delay until 3hrly.. :)

Of coz I had my fair share of poo thingy.. Mine eh, when bfing, used to be after every meal poo.. Subsequently ard 2mth+, became alternate days until now. :tlaugh:But dun have to worry if he still poo. Mus worry when he doesn't or diarrhoea/hard stools.

:001_302:OKay got it. How much is the book?(Do u stil remember??)

Hehe...today he drink in every 3-4 Hr liao!:tlaugh:....Then i feed abt 100-110ml...Slowly then increase to 120ml.

Ya..got to monitor his PooPoo this few days 1st Loh.

Big Thanks You All Mummies!:biggrin: `hugz~.

babyjoy

Hi I'm new mummy..

My baby girl is only 3 weeks + 3 days old.
She had 2-3oz of FM at 2 to 3 hr interval, and sleeps very little 1.5-2 hours, & at times for 3-4 hours,sometimes she gets cranky and wakes up every 1/2 hour.
Any tips to share on how to make her sleep longer like 4-5 hours :tsad:
I really need some :20:

CanCanMum

not sure if its a good idea but my boy sleeps in a sarong for 3-4 hours....last time....when he was a baby. When he is awake or fussing den we rock him to put him to sleep....he can sleep from 2pm till 6pm.

he is still sleepin in sarong during day time, naps from 3pm till 6.30pm currently. Its became a habit. But i will not let him rely on sarong during night time. So at night he goes in to sleep on his own bed.

babyjoy

not sure if its a good idea but my boy sleeps in a sarong for 3-4 hours....last time....when he was a baby. When he is awake or fussing den we rock him to put him to sleep....he can sleep from 2pm till 6pm.

he is still sleepin in sarong during day time, naps from 3pm till 6.30pm currently. Its became a habit. But i will not let him rely on sarong during night time. So at night he goes in to sleep on his own bed.
How old is your boy when you put him in sarong?