2 weeks wait

marilynn

Hi bubbleblue im 23 n my dh is 24.. we enjoy havin little kids around us, tts y we wanna hv 1 n experience it ourselves etc bringing them up, enjoy building own family ties n so on;)
Wow thats really a huge chance ahead.... I'm 10 years older than your dh... tats y very kanchiong... :we2Randy-git:

J

justforgags

Wow thats really a huge chance ahead.... I'm 10 years older than your dh... tats y very kanchiong... :we2Randy-git:
at least u alrdy hv 1 marilynn.. i hv to start early aft hearing frm the JE TCM tt i hv loads of problem n hubby has 1 prob which is the mobility of the soldiers but still he can help me get pregnant says the physician.. So evntho' im young im afraid it takes time for me to conceive n to achieve wat i dream(good education n gr8 attention) for for my future child.. my hubby n myself hv our vision to achieve together.. he feels lonely wenevr im at wrk wen he's at hm n will go ovr to his mum's plc to play wit his nephews n nieces to cheer his boring mind... he always tells me tt he always pray for at least 1 child cz tt will bring joy to our marriage life n at least we can c how well we bring him up cz tts the challenge tt we'll enjoy to the end of our life..

wow, jusforgags, you and yr hb really young ah and you are so mentally prepared to have a family and kids. I feel so ashamed of myself. until today i m still worrying of how to care for my kids and how to provide a condusive environment for the children. Quite hopeless right? hehhee.... maybe like my friends always say, i m thinking too much.

J

justforgags

wow, jusforgags, you and yr hb really young ah and you are so mentally prepared to have a family and kids. I feel so ashamed of myself. until today i m still worrying of how to care for my kids and how to provide a condusive environment for the children. Quite hopeless right? hehhee.... maybe like my friends always say, i m thinking too much.

hey dun say tt n ur frens r true u're jz tinkin too much cz wen once u held ur child things will naturally take its course.. everyone has their own ability to bring up a child;-)

babylemon

Hi justforgags, really surprised that you are still so young. Anyway, sometimes I wish I could reverse the time so that I can try to ttc earlier. Now that age is catching up, I wonder whether I will be childless forever (whenever I think of this, my heart has a piercing pain)...

Feel that the atmosphere is very gloomy. Maybe too tired at work this week. Today worked OT somemore. Heard from my colleague that her department has a staff who went through IVF and is pregnant now. And this staff has tried for the longest time. Sigh, I am also thinking whether this is my only route to hope....!

J

justforgags

Hi justforgags, really surprised that you are still so young. Anyway, sometimes I wish I could reverse the time so that I can try to ttc earlier. Now that age is catching up, I wonder whether I will be childless forever (whenever I think of this, my heart has a piercing pain)...

Feel that the atmosphere is very gloomy. Maybe too tired at work this week. Today worked OT somemore. Heard from my colleague that her department has a staff who went through IVF and is pregnant now. And this staff has tried for the longest time. Sigh, I am also thinking whether this is my only route to hope....!
i tink things delayed for a reason.. tink positive ya dear babylemon.. may the almighty hear our prayer..

heheh...no worries...hopefully your twisted words brings miracle to me next month....

yea, may the babydust hear my twisted words for u;-)

i1babes

i tink things delayed for a reason.. tink positive ya dear babylemon.. may the almighty hear our prayer..

yea, may the babydust hear my twisted words for u;-)
hi all mummies here , my AF on 29th/04 which mean my gd time for ttc after 14days is on 12/5 onward ..im rite ? and my Af is too little normally for 2nd day i can use panty liner already do u think is abnormal ?

J

justforgags

hi all mummies here , my AF on 29th/04 which mean my gd time for ttc after 14days is on 12/5 onward ..im rite ? and my Af is too little normally for 2nd day i can use panty liner already do u think is abnormal ?
hmm... do u get tis often?? n how many days it lasted??

i1babes

hmm... do u get tis often?? n how many days it lasted??

longest is only 3days on 4th day only those " brown" thingy.. ... im so curious cos everybody claim they hv over flow but why i hv only 2/3 days ??
btw it since im 20'... it's abnormal .. im scare now ..last time i didnt feel anything wrong but after i came to Msg ..i think is not normal .. pls advise

J

justforgags

longest is only 3days on 4th day only those " brown" thingy.. ... im so curious cos everybody claim they hv over flow but why i hv only 2/3 days ??
btw it since im 20'... it's abnormal .. im scare now ..last time i didnt feel anything wrong but after i came to Msg ..i think is not normal .. pls advise

i tink its best u go n c a gynae n tell them ur problem n they will advise u further.. i can only use pantyliner only at day 4 or 5..

J

justforgags

ya , one day i will consult but i think i will go for tcm... cheaper mah hehehe

if u want a cheaper gynae u may go to polyclinic n get referral to maternity hosp n u'll get subsidised rate.. tell them tt u r concern bout ur reproductive system:)

i1babes

if u want a cheaper gynae u may go to polyclinic n get referral to maternity hosp n u'll get subsidised rate.. tell them tt u r concern bout ur reproductive system:)
sad to say im holding work permit ( im malaysian)but husband is singaporean ,,/.. i don think i can get subsidised rate ...sob ...sob...

Oink

Hi, my menses also something like yours... I ever ask the gynae before and he say that it is normal. Most impt thing is that the period is coming regularly... not really how much or how long... but then again, no harm getting it checked. Diff gynae might hv diff interpretation on this.

J

justforgags

sad to say im holding work permit ( im malaysian)but husband is singaporean ,,/.. i don think i can get subsidised rate ...sob ...sob...

hmm... unless u got a PR den ok cn get subsidised rate.. Den u go TCM first lor in tt case..

i1babes

Hi, my menses also something like yours... I ever ask the gynae before and he say that it is normal. Most impt thing is that the period is coming regularly... not really how much or how long... but then again, no harm getting it checked. Diff gynae might hv diff interpretation on this.
Yes , i went to tcm yesterday ..he say is normal , is just hv to "pao" ..brew sth ... ( but i still doubt , cos is really too little..:( but ofcos period come regulary and no pain no mood swing during peroid time )... when i hv more money will try to consult gynea ..

babylemon, dont get too depressed. maybe it's stress that we are facing. I realised from my chart that i m not trying hard enough. Oh no man.... my tcm will ask me why so few intercourse only again. faintz. my 2wwk wait is going to be over soon.