2 weeks wait

lawla12

Oh, I did not know kang kong is a cold vegetables & guys should avoid eating them. So females should avoid taking it too right? I am now in my 2WW but I think I already know the result. I have been monitoring my BBT every morning but I dont see a sustained rise in temperature... And I have also been feeling bloated & there are pimples on my face... Can bang against the wall liaoz... lol.
wow..jia you jia you.......

J

justforgags

dearie gags, which traditional chinese medicine you seeing ??? or you'are still seeing that gynae?
I use to c the traditional chinese medicine in JE.. But its up to individual to want to continue wit the traditional chinese medicine but if you reali wanna plan for IVF nx year then you have to start on a regular traditional chinese medicine medication and most importantly accupunture to tune your body and hopefully you'll strike the first time=)

I have stop seeing the traditional chinese medicine as it dint match my result with my gynae=( now my dear husband are on a healthy diet and massage regularly recommended by 1 of his malay friends.. Its not cheap tho' as tis masseuse are expert on these area.. Wudnt dare to recommend to you guys YET as i've not seen any results till nx month wen my dear husband go for antr SA.. If thr is improvement i'll sure recommend to get your dear husband a healthier soldiers in order not to waste time on doing REPEAT iui or ivf..

Oh, I did not know kang kong is a cold vegetables & guys should avoid eating them. So females should avoid taking it too right? I am now in my 2WW but I think I already know the result. I have been monitoring my BBT every morning but I dont see a sustained rise in temperature... And I have also been feeling bloated & there are pimples on my face... Can bang against the wall liaoz... lol.
Remember its both kang kong and CUCUMBER.. Ladies is quite ok no effect on eating those vege but we have to avoid soy and carbonated drinks=)

Good luck on your 2ww=)..

lawla12

I use to c the traditional chinese medicine in JE.. But its up to individual to want to continue wit the traditional chinese medicine but if you reali wanna plan for IVF nx year then you have to start on a regular traditional chinese medicine medication and most importantly accupunture to tune your body and hopefully you'll strike the first time=)

I have stop seeing the traditional chinese medicine as it dint match my result with my gynae=( now my dear husband are on a healthy diet and massage regularly recommended by 1 of his malay friends.. Its not cheap tho' as tis masseuse are expert on these area.. Wudnt dare to recommend to you guys YET as i've not seen any results till nx month wen my dear husband go for antr SA.. If thr is improvement i'll sure recommend to get your dear husband a healthier soldiers in order not to waste time on doing REPEAT iui or ivf..
i dun tink i'm doing IUI again.....

i read some articles on PCOs.....they mention the same problem which my gynae pointed out.....

for IUI, they cannot see if i produce egg....i've follicles but it does not mean they carry eggs......even wif those clomid n jabs to make u ovulate, there's oso no guarantee tat u will produce eggs........tats the disadvantage of doing IUI....i'm beginning to tink tat i dun haf eggs.....sighz...

well...wad's over is over......

right now, i tink i will concentrate on my TCM baaaa.....at least i hope tat it will improve my AF cycle..........:001_302:

Imah

My doc told me that i have ovulation prob hence my irregularity in AF. She mentioned that i have my eggs n stuff and jus tt not ovulating regularly.. so she prescribed me clomid.. does this mean i have pcos? coz i read in net tt pcos leads to not ovulating regularly or totally..
i really pray that with God's grace, clomid will help me and i can conceive soon..

lawla12

My doc told me that i have ovulation prob hence my irregularity in AF. She mentioned that i have my eggs and stuff and just that not ovulating regularly.. so she prescribed me clomid.. does this mean i have pcos? coz i read in net that pcos leads to not ovulating regularly or totally..
i really pray that with God's grace, clomid will help me and i can conceive soon..

i'm not sure if irregular mensus will lead to PCOs, but 1 of the s which PCOs woman have systoms is irregular mensus........

did you do those IVF type of "survery" ?

your gynae only did very-scan ar ? when she do very-scan, the egg she's refering to is follicles (per attachment) ........but it does not mean it will produce egg yolk........

Attachments

jal

Hi, I would like to know if anyone went to check if her fallopian tubes are blocked or not. How is it done? Is it invasive as in they insert a tube through through your vagina or is it non-invasive, as in an ultrasound scan?

stonston

I did a pre-marriage check up few yrs back and one of the tests include checking if the fallopian tubes are blocked. they will insert this long thin tube into the entrance of ur fallopian tube while using ultrasound to guide. then this tube contains a dye, so they will inject the dye into u and see if it flows through or not. if nvr flow through then suspected blockage.

for mine during ultrasound saw tt the fallopian tube look abt 'twisted' (tt's e reason they suggested this test). but end up the test shows tt it's not blocked, only slightly twisted on 1 side.

jal

I did a pre-marriage check up few yrs back and one of the tests include checking if the fallopian tubes are blocked. they will insert this long thin tube into the entrance of your fallopian tube while using ultrasound to guide. then this tube contains a dye, so they will inject the dye into you and see if it flows through or not. if never flow through then suspected blockage.

for mine during ultrasound saw that the fallopian tube look about 'twisted' (that's e reason they suggested this test). but end up the test shows that it's not blocked, only slightly twisted on 1 side.
So they inserted this tube through your vagina or do they make an incision at your abdomen??? And in any case, was in painful? Were you given any anesthetic? How much did it cost?

Imah

Hi Lawla,

Ya she just did scan, am not sure issit very-scan..
ok i get wat u mean.. but really hope no other major issues..

No i did not do any IVF survey.. she juz said clomid shd help and will c u again in 3 mths time.. im praying my AF shd arrive on time next mth so tt i can start my medication..

lawla12

So they inserted this tube through your vagina or do they make an incision at your abdomen??? And in any case, was in painful? Were you given any anesthetic? How much did it cost?
ya ya ya.....insert through ur v-area......

its smting like pap smear (did i spell correctly?? )

when they insert the dye in, i got stomach cramp......abit pain n very uncomfortable.....

my bubby did tat too, but she feel noting at all.....

i tink it depends on individual de......

i cant rem mine is how much leh....but u can call the clinic which u intend to go n check the price.......

lawla12

Hi Lawla,

Ya she just did scan, am not sure issit very-scan..
ok i get what you mean.. but really hope no other major issues..

No i did not do any IVF survey.. she just said clomid should help and will c you again in 3 mths time.. im praying my AF should arrive on time next month so that i can start my medication..
good good....i oso took clomid but very sad loh, i dun respond to it....in the end, i haf to take jabs.....

jia you yaaaaa:shyxxx::shyxxx:

hi muffin lover, paiseh, i havent log in for quite sometime. According to my boss, he did 2 IUI and 1 IVF but still failed. He actually conceived successfully when he went on cruise holiday with his wife. At that point of time, they were both devastated and disappointed. They thought theywere fated not to have children but his first daughter came as a surprise.

lawla12

hi muffin lover, paiseh, i havent log in for quite sometime. According to my boss, he did 2 IUI and 1 IVF but still failed. He actually conceived successfully when he went on cruise holiday with his wife. At that point of time, they were both devastated and disappointed. They thought theywere fated not to have children but his first daughter came as a surprise.
LOL~

timing must b rite leh....i cant even figure when my AF will come....how to "predict" my ovulation date leh.....:embarrassed:

babylemon

Sometimes I just dont get it... it's when people totally lose hope then they start to have miracle. Do we have to go to that extent? I'm also waiting for AF as usual so I can start on IVF.

stonston

I can't rmb how much cos it was a package with alot of other tests done at the same time.

I got some cramps and the dye will stain your undies, so i got put pad after the test.

lawla12

Sometimes I just dont get it... it's when people totally lose hope then they start to have miracle. Do we have to go to that extent? I'm also waiting for AF as usual so I can start on IVF.
wow...u'r doing IVF.....which gynae n at where ??

how much did ur gynae quote u ??????????

btw, u taking any clomid or jabs ?

jal

Hi, may I know how old is your boss? Was just wondering if age plays a part...

So far, so good. I started taking traditional chinese medicine early May this year. She is based at Seng Kang. Too far for you I suppose? The queue moves very fast. I have been there a couple of times & I never have to wait long.

Hi Jal,

Can pm me the details of the sinseh u seen in sengkang? Tks.

tomoko

Hi everyone....

I am pretty new in this forum but have been following this thread all this while....
when I was trying for my girl, I do encountered problem as well... couldn't conceive for more than 1 yr so went to c gynae n was put on clomid for 5 cycles but still no result... almost going for the IUI but in the end we gave up also in the planning.....however 6mths+ later, I got pregnant ... it was such a huge joy for us as we have been planning for almost 2 yr alry and when we stopped it happen....
now my girl is 3 yrs old n I am trying for no.2 but history repeat... I have been trying since my girl turn 1 till now but still no news... I will not give up so ladies we "jia you together" ok....