20 weeks detailed scan report

huiyin87

hi mummies,
those of you who did your detailed scan at Thomson, did you get the scan report immediately after the scan?
mine the lady who did for me told me that the scan will be given to my gynae to see first, so after the scan, she just told me can go back le..
i now starting to get worried, could it be my scan got problem that's why they never pass me the report on the spot?
mummies pls help.. thanks

LoVeS

hi mummies,
those of you who did your detailed scan at Thomson, did you get the scan report immediately after the scan?
mine the lady who did for me told me that the scan will be given to my gynae to see first, so after the scan, she just told me can go back le..
i now starting to get worried, could it be my scan got problem that's why they never pass me the report on the spot?
Yes i gotten my report after 10mins as she asked us when we seeing our gynae which is juz few days after our detailed scan so she gave us the report.

huiyin87

ya, the first question she saw me, she askes me when i seeing my gynae, i said 3 weeks later coz i juz saw him few days ago..
could this be the reason why she never gave me the report on the spot?
puzzled..

LoVeS

ya, the first question she saw me, she askes me when i seeing my gynae, i said 3 weeks later coz i juz saw him few days ago..
could this be the reason why she never gave me the report on the spot?
puzzled..
It could b tat reason~ Dun tink too much~ didnt u asked her if everything is alright during the detailed scan? I did ask her n she told me everything is ok.

CanCanMum

hi mummies,
i was only given 2 ultrasound scans pictures to take home, those are much clearer and bigger den the normal ones tat i took at the clinic....no reports leh...but gynae says baby normal....coz i asked him oso....

mine is KKH....

CynCyn

You should ask the lady if everything is alright .
I asked if everything was normal she said yes pretty good .
I was also being asked when my next check up will be and she offered to send it to the gynae .

norfen

I did my 20-week scan at TMC also. After the scan, the sonographer handed to me the report and the scan pics and told me to bring them to my gynae at Level 3. But my next appt with my gynae would only be 2 weeks later, but I blur-blur just followed her instructions and went to see my gynae straightaway after that, w/o appointment also.
since nobody questioned abt me booking an appointment first or not, just go ahead lor.
my gynae and I discussed abt the report on the same day, BB's doin fine etc..

huiyin87

oh i didnt ask her anything, maybe coz i was too blur at tat time..
i never think too much, but these few days, i suddenly thought of it so started to worry..
haiz~ now just have to wait for my next gynae appt then will know the results..

CynCyn

oh i didnt ask her anything, maybe coz i was too blur at tat time..
i never think too much, but these few days, i suddenly thought of it so started to worry..
haiz~ now just have to wait for my next gynae appt then will know the results..
Don't worry unduly . If there's something wrong the sonographer will tell you one .

kathtan

I just did my detailed scan at TMC. Nurse passed me the report and the cd(pic) to bring back. She also faxed a copy to my gynae at the same time. She did not ask when I was going back to my gynae then. Thot is the usual practice? Don't worry, somtimes they too busy. I waited abt half an hour for the report and cd.

K

kyala

I just did my detailed scan at TMC. Nurse passed me the report and the cd(pic) to bring back. She also faxed a copy to my gynae at the same time. She did not ask when I was going back to my gynae then. Thot is the usual practice? Don't worry, somtimes they too busy. I waited abt half an hour for the report and cd.
i just did mine with TMC also... no CD leh..... But printed about 6 pictures of bb... I got the report in a matter of minutes and was whisked off to see the gynae after tat.. and that' why prior appointment la...

a.lin

Ya me too wasn't given any cd...
Just did my detailed scan 2 weeks ago, after the scan waited for about 5 mins and was given 2 sets of the report 1 for gynae 1 for me to keep. As I am seeing my gynae few days later maybe thats why she gave me the report instead of sending it to the gynae. Maybe becos your apptment to see gynae is few weeks later dat is why she gotta to send to your gynae straight so that your gyane can know the result. i suppose if your doc didn't call you after gg thru the report that means everything is normal. So dont worry too much. If not why dont you call up your gynae to check on the result?

Cheyenne

Hi, Mine was more orgaised. Nures @ Dr Ang's clinic told me to go Thomson for the scan in the morning, followed by appt with Dr Ang at his Sembawang clinic in the afternoon. So naturally, I ask for the report to bring with me and he can explain to me.

Report is just a 2 or 3 pages with some picture (their computer scan and drop into words) of baby in different angle.

apollo

hi mummies,
Hello, I had my scan at TMC too. I told the person i'm seeing my gynae 2 weeks later but she did passed the report to me and asked me to take to my gynae's clinic. I did so as that was also what my gynae instructed me to do. I think you do not have to worry so much. if really got problem, I think your gynae will contact you immediately after they receive the report. don't worry =)