2002 & 2004 kids weight

JenLee98

Haha.... they set the limit too 'low' liao and didn't realise that the kids nowadays are all tall leh !:elvis:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

HUH?? Above 90cm, need to pay liao..Josh is close to 100cm lor, no need meh??
Bunny, Joshua can escape de :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
Javen still getting free rides :tlaugh: even mrt :001_302:

aby

My DS is one of the tallest in his class. He already reached 90cm before turning 3. :embarrassed:
Same here ah..

When Ace is abt 2y5mo, we were at the Sakura Buffet and was asked to pay for his child buffet charges. I had his passport copy, they replied: "we now follow the transport payment rule, once hit the line and payable on public transport, we will charge child price.."

Waaaaahhhhhh.... :elvis:

My girl was before three when she hit the line but as she's kindof skinny though tall, can still pass.. :001_302:

Heard that we can approach meet the MP session for concession, not sure true or not.. The transport costs really shiong right?

aby

Oh yes...... rather samll servings in school. The kids are competing to finish faster and then ask for 2nd helpings....heehee..... when we celebrated DD1's BD in class, they also want to have 2nd pc of cake :tlaugh: and u know what, the school told me since u bring cake, we are not providing tea break food .... so they save on it ! :nah:
Same same here at Ace's school ah.. :nah: We really shake heads lei.. The serving is really miserable..

TOday last day there le.. :Dancing_wub: Next year new school..

alice

DD (Oct 02) weight 18kg and DS (Aug 02) weight 15kg. DS eats alot but still very skinny. At times, really wonder where are the nutrients go to...
Hehe.:tlaugh: