2008 children going to pre-nursery !

cel.lea

Hi carlise ,
I put my son in premium pcf at Jw blk 662B.
Is a pre nursery class. Is gd n the teacher is very patient n caring .
E sch fee is $171.20.

Do u stay near ?
hi raeka

im surprised at the sch fee. u said premium pcf, is that laso a childcare or just a sch?

shespice

Hi
My gal is in N1 in a childcare centre. She started from infant care and has now progressed on to N1 at the same place. Method used is based on Montessori.

AyalaKeren

I run a pre-school and our children can start at 2 years old, this is common with most pre-schools. We do have children that start at 3 as parents prefer to wait until they're older. It's nonsense that she'll be the year below, she'll be the eldest in her class and will go full time at school before any children burn after December. As she has just turned 2 i would apply to pre-schools now and get registered, My pre-school is fully booked until Sept 2009-2010 so i recommend doing this quickly in case places near you are busy. Look up the pre-schools Ofsted reports on the Ofsted website as this will help with your decision. You will be sent a pack in Oct/Nov 2010 for you to apply to your local schools for your daughter. You can look this up on your local councils website. You will hear back from the schools in Feb/Mar as to which school she has been given. She will the start in Sept 2011. Feel free to email me if you'd like any more help.

Cabin bed
Cabin Beds
Children's Rainwear

raeka

hi raeka

im surprised at the sch fee. u said premium pcf, is that laso a childcare or just a sch?
Sorry for the super long reply ,
Is a Pcf sch not a childcare.

Pre-nursery is 1 hr 45min.
Nursery is 3hr.

K1&K2 is 4hr.

Mine is nursery this yr.

kawenangela

Hi! how are your kids? in which schools are they studying? any feedbacks abt pcf blk 490 jurong central? or pcf blk 207 boon lay place? or any other in jurong west area? thanks!