**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

hotmilktea

me and my bestie say too many pantang, dunnoe which is true and will strike, so we decided we are not visiting each other!

lsy

me and my bestie say too many pantang, dunnoe which is true and will strike, so we decided we are not visiting each other!
It is best to "avoid" red n white occasion. U would not know the deceased or the host ba zi clashes with urs or not. ESP for funeral they usually have a few zodiac that not allowed to attend the actual "departure" day because clashes. If u suay , u might offend those spirits who are there too. funeral is not just a dead body n mourners. Those that not direct clash nothing will happen la but once happened too late n dun feel sorry lor.

Carisella

It is best to "avoid" red n white occasion. U would not know the deceased or the host ba zi clashes with urs or not. ESP for funeral they usually have a few zodiac that not allowed to attend the actual "departure" day because clashes. If u suay , u might offend those spirits who are there too. funeral is not just a dead body n mourners. Those that not direct clash nothing will happen la but once happened too late n dun feel sorry lor.
I only know if funeral need to go.. pregnant woman cannot kneel down..

maneo0302

I din go funeral. But I did go to weddings. And moved my bed a couple of times cuz it can be easily shifted abit to the left or right. Hope that's ok.

hotmilktea

is there anyone that could recommend some good online shopping US sites? i would like to buy baby stuffs online ... spore not much choices.

PiggyHui

As this is my first pregnancy, i would like to ask if it is necessary to buy breast pump for the milk? or the baby can just drink from the breast?

Carisella

As this is my first pregnancy, i would like to ask if it is necessary to buy breast pump for the milk? or the baby can just drink from the breast?
if not wrong.. mommies buy breast pump usually cos boobs hurt? and buy breast pump can help to easily store the milk for later baby drink.. if i'm not wrong.. mommies will recommend u to buy the beast pump after u deliver.. to confirm got milk or not so at least u won't waste money :)

Carisella

is there anyone that could recommend some good online shopping US sites? i would like to buy baby stuffs online ... spore not much choices.
US site quite expensive lehz.. plus, some of the overseas site i been to.. all the clothers VERY CUTE!! but they don't deliver to SG :( u can try this japanese website.. i bought 8 rompers from there.. very cute :3 hehe.. to me la.. lol :) u can go OG, Metro and check out the baby clothes.. saw a few super cute ones too.. and also Carrefour =3 i still haven't go buy the mommy's little monster jammies :( damn sad

http://www.nissen.com

PiggyHui

if not wrong.. mommies buy breast pump usually cos boobs hurt? and buy breast pump can help to easily store the milk for later baby drink.. if i'm not wrong.. mommies will recommend you to buy the beast pump after you deliver.. to confirm got milk or not so at least you won't waste money :)
Thank U ic ic... any brand to recommend for manual pump?

uksportgal

Regarding breast pump, is convientent if you plan for breastfeeding all the way even when u go back to work. It is also good if u send bb to care center, as u can't be 24hr with bb... pump out and store so bb anytime also got milk even u not with bb, also pump out then drink u can have a better control of how much bb drink each time.. Of cos bb can just latch on to drink milk, this is good for bonding also.

There is manual and electrical bump, single or dual.. depends what you want and budget. Avent and Madela is popular brand. :)

happyeliz

Hi all Im expecting my #1 n I'm a bit sad cos my best fren is getting married this coming June but my mil dnt allow me to attend n I'm quite worried will my fren understand ? Or will she b angry w me?

pipilili

Old navy skirt.jpg

Hi,
I have purchased an Old Navy skirt (size XS, black) but I realised it is too small for me and would like to sell it off at USD 16.50 w free postage. (I am absorbing the freight charges) The usual price on Old navy is USD 19.94.

The material is v good and can cover your tummy. It also has 2 pockets at the side.

Pls pm me if anyone is interested.

maneo0302

Hi all Im expecting my #1 n I'm a bit sad cos my best fren is getting married this coming June but my mil dnt allow me to attend n I'm quite worried will my fren understand ? Or will she b angry w me?
Congrats to u! How many mths are u now? Don't worry as your fren will understand if she's the pantang type. If she's not, tell her that your mil pantang.
For me, I have been to 2 weddings since preg. one baby shower. and two visits to hospital as friend gave birth.

PiggyHui

Regarding breast pump, is convientent if you plan for breastfeeding all the way even when u go back to work. It is also good if u send bb to care center, as u can't be 24hr with bb... pump out and store so bb anytime also got milk even u not with bb, also pump out then drink u can have a better control of how much bb drink each time.. Of cos bb can just latch on to drink milk, this is good for bonding also.

There is manual and electrical bump, single or dual.. depends what you want and budget. Avent and Madela is popular brand. :)
Ic. my mother in law not working so she is looking after for me after my baby is born. =) SO excited looking forward to my Due date. heee...
Thanks for the advice.

maneo0302

Ic. my mother in law not working so she is looking after for me after my baby is born. =) SO excited looking forward to my Due date. heee...
Thanks for the advice.
I still don't know if I need a breast pump. Will it be too late to buy after baby is out?

uksportgal

Check with your hospital, some hospital do rent out pump (at least u can try first?) Different brand, different design, if u big size.. some brand maybe the funnel is too small for u... and not suitable.. so :) ask ard.. gather more info first lor.. anyway in singapore quite easy to get one any time.