2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

Priyaosman

Hi baby moo and ivyb.....

So sad to heard that u had a miscarriage at least u pregg me happy for u....my iui was not sucessful
I tot I was pregg then after 22 days later my Aunty m came ... Sigh ... Dont know wat to d next... Wan to try tcm any suggestion ?

babymoo

No need to c Chinese doc after wat I had experienced... U can just buy those medicine n eat on ur own n for ur hubby... =)
If u dunno where to buy let me noe... ^^

Babymoo & dreambb, just wanna share with you ladies that my 2nd IUI is a success! I've just tested positive at 14dpo! Im keeping my fingers crossed that this little dragon will stick & nt end up in a chemical pregnancy like a few months ago. Jia you ladies & lots of dragon baby dust to u! :)

ivyb

I'm realli sad to to hear abt ur loss dreambb...Meanwhile, pls take good care of urself before trying for the nx one. For me, I'm taking a break from IUI, as advised by my gynae, he thought we should juz relax and try on natural for this mth.

My husband and i are also on TCM to boost up our health and most prob we'll try one more time IUI before really going into IVF.

ivyb

Babymoo & dreambb, just wanna share with you ladies that my 2nd IUI is a success! I've just tested positive at 14dpo! Im keeping my fingers crossed that this little dragon will stick & nt end up in a chemical pregnancy like a few months ago. Jia you ladies & lots of dragon baby dust to u! :)
wow, big congrats to you Moonjellie! I seriously hope i'll have a dragon bb like you soon. :)

ivyb

Hi baby moo and ivyb.....

So sad to heard that u had a miscarriage at least u pregg me happy for u....my iui was not sucessful
I tot I was pregg then after 22 days later my Aunty m came ... Sigh ... Dont know wat to d next... Wan to try tcm any suggestion ?
Hi Priyaosman, maybe you should take a short break from any fertility treatment. In my personal opinion, you may want to consult a chinese sinseh to see wat kind of herbs/med is best for you and ur hubby to boost fertility. Cos sometimes the chinese med may varies with individual body.

babymoo

Hi ivy, actually no need to spend $$ on tcm unless u going for acupuntune... I learnt my lesson... Cos u can actually get ur own herbs outside... I have a very gd shop which my mum patron for yrs... He helped me to mixed up all the required.
Like tt can save on sinseh n put the money on better quality medications as sinseh only giv normal grade n charge u premium prices

Priyaosman

Hi baby moo...

Actually tis tcm eu yan San ex hor.. My place there another tcm zhang lei also ver ex. One medicine cost around $140 for my hubby the same price can cost nearly $600 for one mth ....

babymoo

Eu ren shen? The famous brand? It u r saying tt their is all package form... U won't noe hw gd the grades were... I bought ztp then realize it... Then my mum brought me to this shop in bugis where she regularly patron ... So far hubby took the effect is better...
Actually if u guys interested can meet up gather tgt n go? So can get a better price...

He will let us choose n grind on the spot for the quality promise.... If u don mind spending a bit more... The one I got r better grades... Market price $180 一两 they hav lower grades not to worry...tts one part of herbs only... For better effect gt to buy corcedype ( pardon me dunno hw to spell haha) tt one is more ex... Can buy 1/2 两... $100+++ ba... Cannot rem... Haha...
They have another for woman to take...

Cos I'm going thru ivf.... So I don mind spending a bit more for these 2 mths for better result =)

Oh ya n not forgetting the money I spend on herbs is much cheaper than going to tcm every mth n spending 1k for me n my hubby every mth... So 6mth already 6k.... Cannot tahan the cost ... Haha

Last edited:

dianarafee

Hi,

Just had my 1st IUI done with Dr Roland at Parkway East. today is day 4 of my 2ww. Its really a torture for me. Im feeling very tired recently. I was given UTROGESTAN. Is it causing me feeling tired and sleepy?

Hi Dianarafee, yea i know... the 2ww is horrible!! R u taking the utrogestan orally or vaginally? For me, taking it orally gave me terrible dizziness & I had to sleep all the time. Then I switched to inserting it vaginally & the symptoms eased up incredibly!

Hi,

Just had my 1st IUI done with Dr Roland at Parkway East. today is day 4 of my 2ww. Its really a torture for me. Im feeling very tired recently. I was given UTROGESTAN. Is it causing me feeling tired and sleepy?

dianarafee

Hi Moonjollie,

Orally. I called the clinic yesterday, doctor ask me to take one cap instead of 2 caps.But im still feeling very very tired. im at work now,but i just want to lie down on the bed.
part of me putting on hope for this. but hubby keep telling me don't put much hope. doctor informed us many ppl atleast go for 4th iui and success. This is really a torture, been reading alot of forums recently.

Hi Dianarafee, yea i know... the 2ww is horrible!! R u taking the utrogestan orally or vaginally? For me, taking it orally gave me terrible dizziness & I had to sleep all the time. Then I switched to inserting it vaginally & the symptoms eased up incredibly!

babymoo

Hi ladies.. Is normal to feel tired n slpy when taking tt medication... I had those conditions when I had my IUI. ...
Jiayou !!

makino

Hi Dianarafee, Perhaps you want to check with your dr on using inserts instead? I didn't have any discomfort at all while using UTROGESTAN virginally ~

DreamBB

Hi ladies,

I found some ladies here was given utrogestan by doctor. My previous two IUIs doctor didn't give me. What is the purpose of Utrogestan?