3 yr old wet bedsheets at night even with diapers on

CanCanMum

My ds wet the bed today morning....

Last night la, he said wan drink water....then before sleep say wan milk

but he always wan a bottle of milk before turning in...but he goes to the loo before he sleeps leh...but still wet the bed...

he is not ready for night time toilet training yet leh....sleeps lika piglet.

any suggestions? i canx deprive him of milk leh...or izzit ok if i gv him less???

his bedtime schedule:

8pm - we reach home
8.30pm - we eat dinner, he ate some oso....his last feed was 6pm 330ml milk.
9pm-9.30 - watch tv, do nothing, play toys...interaction time
10pm - bed time, brush teeth, go toilet, wipe wipe clean, change to pyjamas
Lastly a bottle of 300ml milk before sleep.

Shd i let him drink milk earlier? Or less milk?

Sianz....have to change bedsheets....tis monday oso like tt...

Lotus

You can do one of all.

Give him his last drinks about 2 hours before bed, wake him up sometime in night to go to toilet (but it would be after midnight so very difficult for you) or maybe need to buy better diaper (as my children sometimes wake up in morning with really heavy diaper but not once ever had leaking problem - I use mamy poko as they are very absorbant).

CanCanMum

but i got so many drypers left over leh (4-5 packets of 72 pcs!!!)....dun make sense to change to other brands.....jialat....waste $$$ liaozzz...

icegreent

can buy those absorbent pads to put under e mattress...but of course if kena have to change e sheet...but wont dirty e mattress

or other alternatives is to sell e drypers cheaper to other mummies...then change to mamy poko...my gal use for 8-9 hrs thou full...but stil feel dry

veronica

I think its normal for them to wet bed. My son also like that...even if he doesnt drink much but he urine lots.

Sometimes the diaper cannot hold too much so it leaks cos now we don't change his diaper like when he was small. Usually 1 diaper from night till he wakes up. So understandable sometimes it holds sometimes it doesn't.

You can try giving him less milk (for eg instead of 330ML, give 240ML), anyway they wont know the difference. They just want their nan nan..

CanCanMum

hahaha!!!

today he guai...no accidents!

ya, control his liquid intake....yesterday din take milk coz i gave him whole bowl of rice to fin...hahahah...think he is too full to ask...hehe

autumn82

can buy those absorbent pads to put under e mattress...but of course if kena have to change e sheet...but wont dirty e mattress

or other alternatives is to sell e drypers cheaper to other mummies...then change to mamy poko...my gal use for 8-9 hrs thou full...but stil feel dry
Haha. I bought the absorbent pads too.. Ermm not much use leh.. coz have to buy at least 2, so if one is wet, can change to another.. then machiam like everyday washing.. :x My gal wears from 7pm until next morn, heavy but never leak.

ya, u can actually sell off to other mums in the forum, think quite a no. of them use it for day time.

yeah....shd chg ur diapers to more absorbant le...

ds is using huggies comfort oso nt bad though sm xs do overflowed lor...hehe...oso can 'tahan' qt much of his urine...

:tlaugh: