~ 3D/4D Scans ~

uddermummy

BTW, I tech idiot.

but how to do those thanked posts huh? i keep wanting to thank a lot of pple but don't know how to do it.

shulyn

my gynae package is inclusive of the 3d scan. But during my 29 weeks appt, baby did not face up, so unable to take the 3d scan.
Sometimes it reali depends on luck whether baby cooperative or not.
if my next appt baby still not cooperative, than no more chance to take already.

for mummies who are spending money to do the scan, reali have to keep talking to baby. or you have to check with the clinic whether will they still charge you the full amount or not if baby at that point did not cooperate.
Hi Pigletif,

For my gynae, she is very honest. I told her in advance im keen in the 4D so that she can take note when im approaching 7th mth. Tat time im not prepared to do thescan, just went in and my gynae say she will help me check if my baby is active, if not she will not proceed. While checking my baby is very active and we just proceed to the scan...

izanyzam

wahhhhhhhhhhhh soooo cool...!!! Can see baby's face sooo clearly...Will take note of it once i approach my 7th month...!!! Thanks for sharing uddermummy...!!! :001_302:

rainypink

Anyone went to NUH?
I went and my vcd video clips of bb only total less than 1 or 2 mins i think. :(
but i hear you guys got 15 mins?? its in one whole stretch or by clip after clip??
:embarrassed:

Is it that its cheaper thats why shorter?
paid $150++
;(

or today the person in charge just lazy to do a longer clip for me?

summerp

Just did my 3D/4D scan at Radlink this afternoon, paid $150.

My bb not cooperative, was facing downwards so not clear...

How long did you take to do the scanning? duno if its harmful for bb...

izanyzam

Just did my 3D/4D scan at Radlink this afternoon, paid $150.

My baby not cooperative, was facing downwards so not clear...

How long did you take to do the scanning? dont know if its harmful for baby...
Hi summerp..So even though baby is not co-operative and pictures are not clear,we still have to pay the full amount of $150..?? What did you get for the package..?? How many pics and how long was the video?? And was your hubby allowed in throughout the whole scan?

summerp

Hi summerp..So even though baby is not co-operative and pictures are not clear,we still have to pay the full amount of $150..?? What did you get for the package..?? How many pics and how long was the video?? And was your hubby allowed in throughout the whole scan?

Yes, my hubby is with me in the whole scanning. We paid $150 for 3 pic and around 15 short video clips. Managed to capture some nice shot, although bb not facing directly..

Can see bb sucking thumb, yawning in the video.. very cute, so still worth it la.. :)

Must say the sonographer is quite patient already. But my bb just wun change position, maybe he too shy...

sufeit0115

Yes, my hubby is with me in the whole scanning. We paid $150 for 3 pic and around 15 short video clips. Managed to capture some nice shot, although baby not facing directly..

Can see baby sucking thumb, yawning in the video.. very cute, so still worth it .. :)

Must say the sonographer is quite patient already. But my baby just wun change position, maybe he too shy...
Wow your baby so cute :001_302:....since the price is so reasonable, am thinking i should go for 4d scan too!

Can i check with you which week you were when you went for the 4d scan? If i am not the patient of Radlink, is it i just call up to make appointment or do i have to see their doctor first before i can go for the 4d scan?

izanyzam

Wow your baby so cute :001_302:....since the price is so reasonable, am thinking i should go for 4d scan too!

Can i check with you which week you were when you went for the 4d scan? If i am not the patient of Radlink, is it i just call up to make appointment or do i have to see their doctor first before i can go for the 4d scan?
Hi Sufeit..I emailed Radlink last month regarding their 4D scanning..Here was their reply.. :

"Dear izanyzam,
Thank you for your enquiry. The price of a 4D scan without detailed scanning is $150 and $220 with detailed scanning. This includes a copy of the video and picture. To get a clear 4D scan, it’s best done in 26-28 weeks of your pregnancy. There is no consultation charges."

So i guess we need not be a patient at Radlink to get the 4D scans done..Right now i could go for it already but still contemplating if i'd rather spend the money on baby's necessities instead..!!! :err:

sufeit0115

Hi Sufeit..I emailed Radlink last month regarding their 4D scanning..Here was their reply.. :

"Dear izanyzam,
Thank you for your enquiry. The price of a 4D scan without detailed scanning is $150 and $220 with detailed scanning. This includes a copy of the video and picture. To get a clear 4D scan, it’s best done in 26-28 weeks of your pregnancy. There is no consultation charges."

So i guess we need not be a patient at Radlink to get the 4D scans done..Right now i could go for it already but still contemplating if i'd rather spend the money on baby's necessities instead..!!! :err:
Hi izanyzam,

Thanks for sharing the info...Actually i'm also thinking to save the $$, however hubby said since is not pricey, we should just go for it cos it's just one of lifetime moment for baby growing up process, after which we can't turn back the clock....So i'm gonna make appointment with Radlink soon :001_302:.

summerp

I am in my 28th week when i did the scan. Shirley is the senior sonograher who did the scanning for me.

You can just called for appointment to do the scan. Just to note, they do not do the scanning on sat, probably because of the time involved.

Mummyhood

To me , my gynae is the best in the
World !! I had such an enjoyable pregnancy because of her ! She is none other than Dr Joycelyn Wong from TMC . ( ACJ women clinic)
I'm trying for my second one and I'm definitely going back to her ! Her unit no. Is #03-03 in TMC . Tel no. Is 6353 2033 ..