3D or 4D scan..anyone??

annch

Hi mummies,

anyone of you did 3D scan? Coz I really wanna to know how does my little baby looks like :p...how much is the charges? any scan to share with me?

Cheers,
Ann

shulyn

Hi mummies,

anyone of you did 3D scan? Coz I really wanna to know how does my little baby looks like :p...how much is the charges? any scan to share with me?

Cheers,
Ann
Hi, I just had 4D scan when im approaching 7mths..The cost is $125 including a 3D photo and a DVD...Prob you can let yr doc know your are keen cos as advised frm the doctor, it must depend on babay position and movement..Overall the feeling is great as we can take a closer look of our baby and movement..

jojoki

hi shulyn where did u do ur scan? I just called raffles hospital and was told a 3d scan would cost around $160w/out gst.

veronica

What's the difference between 3D and 4D?

Hahaha now so hi-tech...next time mayb 5D (can hear them bubbling)..hee

shulyn

hi shulyn where did u do ur scan? I just called raffles hospital and was told a 3d scan would cost around $160w/out gst.
Hi Jojoki,
I did my scan at TMC (Adelina Wong Clinic)...Cos after watching the channel 8 drama show (nanny daddy) and my parents is so excited and ask me to check it up with doctor about the scan....

Catty

My Gynae just got a new scanning 2D cum 3D machine in his clinic, not too sure when he got it as previously my 2nd pregnancy in 2007, there's still no such machine over there, he did a 3D scan for me with no extra cost, for every scan he did is $50 nett (without package).

2 thumps up for him :red:

January84

My Gynae just got a new scanning 2D cum 3D machine in his clinic, not too sure when he got it as previously my 2nd pregnancy in 2007, there's still no such machine over there, he did a 3D scan for me with no extra cost, for every scan he did is $50 nett (without package).

2 thumps up for him :red:
mine too! 3 weeks ago i went, its a new machine, 2D cum 3D... she tried 3d for me but my BB shy la, cover face with hand so nv got the scan pic... hahaha...

Catty

mine too! 3 weeks ago i went, its a new machine, 2D cum 3D... she tried 3d for me but my BB shy la, cover face with hand so nv got the scan pic... hahaha...
It's really great that our Gynae have this new machine in their clinic so can see our baby clearly before she/he born and furthermore no need to pay extra to see the 3D scan.. :red:

January84

It's really great that our Gynae have this new machine in their clinic so can see our baby clearly before she/he born and furthermore no need to pay extra to see the 3D scan.. :red:
yes!!! i visit ACJ clinic, DR Khi, what about u?

January84

oh...hahaha....
but still v. happy hor!!! new machine... made me excited as well.. last year don have de...

Catty

oh...hahaha....
but still v. happy hor!!! new machine... made me excited as well.. last year don have de...
Yalor.. Makes me feel so eager to go back for check up.. :tlaugh:

My 2nd DD born in end Apr 07 also don't have but anyway now we know that our Gynae got this machine so in future can intro to our frds/relative and mommies here.. :Dancing_tongue:

jojoki

Mine is Dr. Chen Lin Han, clinic is at Chong Pang (Yishun).. :red:
Hi Catty, I'm not seeing Dr Chen Lin Han but can i got there to get a 3d scan? How many pics does he gives? If cannot see baby face does he still charge? Issit v clear btw? plmk tks!!!

Catty

Hi Catty, I'm not seeing Dr Chen Lin Han but can i got there to get a 3d scan? How many pics does he gives? If cannot see baby face does he still charge? Issit v clear btw? plmk tks!!!
He only scan for us to see, no 3D print as i did not request for it so i not sure will there be extra charges for a 3D print a not but as usual he will will still print a 2D pics for us.

He's will be doing a 2D and 3D scan for every visit so no matter can see the baby face a not, he will still charge as per normal scan rate.

From what i see from the 3D scan (from sideway), i saw a skin color pics with baby figure.

kenxf_03

Hi jojoki , $160 w/o GST is considered cheap cose i will doing my 3D scan in two weeks time at a Gyae clinic in Tanglin Shopping ctr. It will cose $250. But not sure does it inclued GST.

Catty

Just ask my hubby yesterday regarding the 3D scan, he say he can see the baby pic very clear.. Just let me know if u're interested than i will PM u my Gynae clinic no. :001_302:

jojoki

Just ask my hubby yesterday regarding the 3D scan, he say he can see the baby pic very clear.. Just let me know if u're interested than i will PM u my Gynae clinic no. :001_302:
actually i've seen Dr Chen once.. whn i had one of those anxiety attacks... in my early 1st trimester. But he's not my regular gynae... i'm seeing Dr Koh from Raffles... he doesnt do 3d scans but Raffles hospital does. They charge around 170 without consultation. So I tot i can go Dr Chen's clinic just to get the 3d scan and print out. Very anxious to see how she looks like.

Catty

actually i've seen Dr Chen once.. whn i had one of those anxiety attacks... in my early 1st trimester. But he's not my regular gynae... i'm seeing Dr Koh from Raffles... he doesnt do 3d scans but Raffles hospital does. They charge around 170 without consultation. So I tot i can go Dr Chen's clinic just to get the 3d scan and print out. Very anxious to see how she looks like.
Maybe u can try to call Dr Chen clinic to check it out with the staff over there, i can say he's a very good, helpful and patience Gynae, the price is also very reasonable too.. :red:

Last edited: