3mths baby got scalp, how?

pinkwipes

My girl used to have cradle cap too. I changed her shampoo from California Baby to baby SebaMed and problem solved.

To make the cradle cap situation improve, try applying pure olive oil on your baby's scalp before bathing, say like 15 mins prior. Then shampoo it off. The olive oil I got is Ginvera brand, it works well on my girl. :)

Amulet

huh... shaving off her hair... vy ugly (although she only 3mths old now).... huh.... huh.... never think of shave off her hair .... >.< .......... try to ask hub.... *sob sob*...
haha.. not ugly de la.. anyway, they say shaving off the hair will grow better hair, more hair also..

Mummyeve

My boy got mild cradle cap on his head n eyebrow. Head i uses the dentinox cradle cap shampoo but eyebrow i uses baby oil n uses cotton to remove but i realise now his eyebrow become red n pimple like rash.

Wonder did i use too much force or what.. Now see already heart pain..

Any mummies experience that?

i oso sometime applied the at her eyebrow, forgot to to wash off after tat, and found rashes after few days.. not dare to apply now ...

ginko

i also sometime applied the at her eyebrow, forgot to to wash off after that, and found rashes after few days.. not dare to apply now ...
your baby has a sensitive skin and may had a reaction to baby oil. Is it the normal baby oil with mineral oil as ingredient? If yes, then you should change to baby natural oil. Because mineral oil is made from petroleum. It coats the skin like plastic, clogging the pores, stopping the skin to eliminate toxins. That could explain why your baby had rashes. Try the Earth Friendly Baby massage oil instead. It's only natural ingredients in it.

Last edited:

ginko

your baby has a sensitive skin and may had a reaction to baby oil. Is it the normal baby oil with mineral oil as ingredient? If yes, then you should change to baby natural oil. Because mineral oil is made from petroleum. It coats the skin like plastic, clogging the pores, stopping the skin to eliminate toxins. That could explain why your baby had rashes. Try the Earth Friendly Baby massage oil instead. It's only natural ingredients in it. You can find it on our website www.ginko-shop.com or at Sunflower, City Square Mall, B1-12A (Farrer Park MRT).
Enjoy up to 20% discount on our natural baby skincare products on our website!

Last edited:

moncheri03

Hi,
My 3 wks old baby having dry flaky skin on his forehead, not sure if is cradle cap.
Any mummy(ies) experience this and what is the remedy? Thanks