3rd trimester, feel like vomiting. Help!

Chewysee

Hi mummies, anybody can tell me what i'm experiencing?
I feel kinda disgusted almost after every meal, i feel like i'm gg to throw up, but whatever i have for my meal is what really wanna eat. and whenever i'm abt to swallow the prenatal vitamins, like when the pills are in my mouth i really cannot swallow, i feel like throwing up. But just drinking plain water is fine. why is that so? all this started abt a week alr. i'm 37+4. I'm gg for bb's checkup tmr. But in the meanwhile, i hope somebody can tell me if they experienced this before. I have never had any symptoms throughout my pregnancy, the only symptoms i had from week 1 till recently is fatigue and back pain the most. how? really very uncomfortable ):

lovepixie

Hi mummies, anybody can tell me what i'm experiencing?
I feel kinda disgusted almost after every meal, i feel like i'm gg to throw up, but whatever i have for my meal is what really wanna eat. and whenever i'm abt to swallow the prenatal vitamins, like when the pills are in my mouth i really cannot swallow, i feel like throwing up. But just drinking plain water is fine. why is that so? all this started abt a week alr. i'm 37+4. I'm gg for bb's checkup tmr. But in the meanwhile, i hope somebody can tell me if they experienced this before. I have never had any symptoms throughout my pregnancy, the only symptoms i had from week 1 till recently is fatigue and back pain the most. how? really very uncomfortable ):
i also still vomitting until now.. im week 34 already.. worse is i vomit out supplements n milk after drinking them.. now i switch to choc milk.. no aircon at night (or turn off after 1 hr) and sleep 2 pillow plus leg up.
lunch time n dinnertime ok but still no mood eat.. so i eat my fave food only.. dun care la.. i only 6 more weeks to go ...
i eat small portion sometimes little rice only...
for back pain i ask / force / coerce hubby to massage lo.. if really buay tahan i go find urut massage lady..

joasiss

Maybe this is what they mean when they say the baby has grown big and is pushing against all your organs including the stomach. Appetite wise, i also do not feel like eating as much as second trimester. Im in my 36th week now

lovepixie

Hi Joasiss, i feel like eating but my body not cooperate with me.. keep vomit.. cannot push food down.. i actually scared i undernourished and i ask doctor.. he said no need worry baby weight is good.. i take those maternity milk cos scared not enough nutrients.. doctor laugh at me said it is good for ppl from poor countries we too much nutrient until obese.. haiz... doctor no understand me.

Chewysee

But I never want to vomit, only recently. My appetite is very good, but whenever I eat, I want to vomit. Haiyooo. So frustrating. I want this to be over soon! I really don't like the feeling!

I think u eat lesser or try to spread out your meals by having more small meals a day. I don't vomit for this pregnancy but slight morning sickness during first trimester. Now at this trimester 33 weeks, my appetite also not as good as first and second. Didnt vomit but after a meal feel a bit nauseous. I think that's normal. Just spread out your meals.

MamaDT

Mummies who keep vomitting, I had terrible experience during trim 1 and trim 2. My gynae have me gaviscon to take to soothe the heartburn and acid reflux. Gaviscon is safe for pregnant ladies as mentioned in their description. I also took advise from another mummy to try taking crackers/biscuit so that it can absorb the discomfort... Drink water after awhile don't drink water immediately after food. Take smaller meals. Dont take too oily, spicy, fried food. Drink smaller volume of warm water or sip of fruit juice if feel like puking after a meal but must remember to drink lotsa water as it is important for trim 3 for baby and also for hydration. When u sleep, u can try sleeping on two pillows to lift ur head higher so that u can breathe better and the bloated part feels stretch and feel much better. take gaviscon before sleep so as to cool off the heartburn and ensure that u can sleep longer. :) Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

lovepixie

6 weeks to go.. cant wait to get this pregnancy over so no need vomit.. on the other hand confinement period + breastfeeding cant eat much food.. dilemma.. dunno rather feel nauseous/vomitting but more free in taking food or in pantang/confinement/breastfeeding period where alot of food must be avoided.

MamaDT

Lol.... Lovepixie y u think like that.... Every pregnancy moment is a precious moment between mummy and baby. Let's think it this way: Although we gana vomitting and aches, we are also enjoying every moment with our little one kicking/punching/wriggling in our tummy that tickles our daily life :)

When we are doing confinement, we gotta think it another way: we gotta take care of ourselves, built ourselves strong with the pantang-ness, in order to give best to our little one and taking care of them. Just like how little one cheer us up with their smiles, poo poo, and their dreamy look. Heehee :p

We can do it yah ^^

MamaDT

Lovepixie.... Hahaha yah all the smells and all these...before u take off his diapers, u might be feeling eeky... Hahha After u see the poopoo, just imagine u will be so glad to know that ur baby is healthy that's why can poopoo, that's where u will smile to the baby and say "oh my baby, u poo poo so well!" lol... Well, Something like that! Haha this is what I think will happen to me.

Mreow Mreow

Lovepixie.... Hahaha yah all the smells and all these...before you take off his diapers, you might be feeling eeky... Hahha After you see the poopoo, just imagine you will be so glad to know that your baby is healthy that's why can poopoo, that's where you will smile to the baby and say "oh my baby, you poo poo so well!" lol... Well, Something like that! Haha this is what I think will happen to me.

U are super cute!! :D

MamaDT

Hahaha Mreow Mreow no choice... Must try to change negative to positive else very easily feel sad.... Haha this is a reminder for myself haha

MummyBeL

Hi Mummies,

Feeling nausea on third trimester is normal. I do some research on it when i was once like that on the third trimester. They said cause of the hormones changes back to first trimester.

After delivery, once you saw your little once, you will felt the relief, worth the pain and happy till you don't know how to express your feeling.:D

When can be discharged, you got to worry too much things for your baby. Baby first worry is the hearing test and Second is Jaundice, although is common but still got to worry about. The most heart pain is you saw your baby taking blood test and put under phototherapy. Third is did they gain weight and poo is healthy or not and more...

Now I understand that not easy to be a parent of a child. So all mummies, must be strong and jiayou. 你们是很伟大的!:D

Chewysee

Chewysee & Lovepixie, how r ur nauseous feel? Better? Chewysee, how's baby, ur EDD is near hor?
Hello mamadt, thanks for asking. I'm feeling much better alr. Just went for check up ytd, doctor say bb is 3.3kg almost 3.4 alr. so monday have to go check again. if reach 3.5kg then he will induce me cause he encourages natural birth. so if bigger than 3.5 will be harder for me. but he said induce will be more painful? Why ar? I scared of pain

Chewysee

Hi Mummies,

Feeling nausea on third trimester is normal. I do some research on it when i was once like that on the third trimester. They said cause of the hormones changes back to first trimester.

After delivery, once you saw your little once, you will felt the relief, worth the pain and happy till you don't know how to express your feeling.:D

When can be discharged, you got to worry too much things for your baby. Baby first worry is the hearing test and Second is Jaundice, although is common but still got to worry about. The most heart pain is you saw your baby taking blood test and put under phototherapy. Third is did they gain weight and poo is healthy or not and more...

Now I understand that not easy to be a parent of a child. So all mummies, must be strong and jiayou. 你们是很伟大的!:D
Ya, i think all mummies will be heartbroken when baby goes through pain :(((

MamaDT

Chewysee & Lovepixie, how r ur nauseous feel? Better? Chewysee, how's baby, ur EDD is near hor?
Hello mamadt, thanks for asking. I'm feeling much better alr. Just went for check up ytd, doctor say bb is 3.3kg almost 3.4 alr. so monday have to go check again. if reach 3.5kg then he will induce me cause he encourages natural birth. so if bigger than 3.5 will be harder for me. but he said induce will be more painful? Why ar? I scared of pain
Good to hear u are better le :)
I also heard induce is more painful but I do not know why... Just tell gynae u scared of pain... I am sure he will help u manage pain ;) heehee
Good luck! Smooth delivery!