3rd trimester, feel like vomiting. Help!

Mreow Mreow

Induce makes delivery happen faster due to vaginal pill insertion and pitocin drip..

Ur body will have all the labour pain coming at once, as compared to natural labour whereby pain increases slowly as each stage progresses.

Also, as our body undergoes pain,
We have mechanisms in the body that react and release painkillers into bloodstream so it pain becomes manageable.
So as pain level goes up slowly, our body will react accordingly & release the appropriate amount of painkillers to counteract the pain we feel..

Inducing on the other hand,
Makes everything happen so fast that our body won't have enough time to react and produce painkillers..

Most mummies succumb to epidural During induction as compared to natural labour w/o induction!!

Dont worry so much!!
Anything the Doc suggest will be for the best interest of your baby...

Even if u really have to induce, u can always take pain relief!! :)

Chewysee

Induce makes delivery happen faster due to vaginal pill insertion and pitocin drip..

Ur body will have all the labour pain coming at once, as compared to natural labour whereby pain increases slowly as each stage progresses.

Also, as our body undergoes pain,
We have mechanisms in the body that react and release painkillers into bloodstream so it pain becomes manageable.
So as pain level goes up slowly, our body will react accordingly & release the appropriate amount of painkillers to counteract the pain we feel..

Inducing on the other hand,
Makes everything happen so fast that our body won't have enough time to react and produce painkillers..

Most mummies succumb to epidural During induction as compared to natural labour w/o induction!!

Dont worry so much!!
Anything the Doc suggest will be for the best interest of your baby...

Even if u really have to induce, u can always take pain relief!! :)

Wow! Thanks you for the information! I thought cannot get pain relief during induction. Now that i know there is such things. I think i can go through it. haha

lovepixie

MamaDT: my vomiting is bcos I have a super gag reflex. Even things I see or imagine also will trigger it haha. I think it's my gastric reflux too.

Mreow Mreow, based on d info I think I want non induced non epidural if possible haha

MamaDT

Lovepixie.. hahha i know what u mean.. haha i also have this kinda habit.. see / imagine.. like my mum keeps cooking fish for me to eat whole week.. until the tot of fish now scares me and makes me feel like puking.. haha but i always try to overcome the tot... psychoing myself not to think about it and control the whole reflux.. lol :p

Mreow Mreow

MamaDT.
Ur parents really sweet.
Mummy cook fish for u and Daddy open coconut for u...
Really nice of them.... :D

Me on my own, got to DIY wif hubby..

My mum says it's veryyyyy Gd to eat fish, baby will be very smart after birth!! :D

I'm sure ur baby will be very clever!! :D :D

LovePixie, ur gag reflex is very similar to wad my mum went thru when she had me in tummy...
My mum will vomit at the sight of bald men!!!
Super hilarious man...... :D

MamaDT

Mreow Mreow: yup I admit I have loving parents heeehee... Maybe coz I am their youngest and this is gonna be their first grandson :)
But ur mum is also very sweet to come over to sin to look after u when u deliver right? ;)
Hahaha vomit if she sees a bald man... Oh my! Heehee that's funny

Mreow Mreow

Mreow Mreow: yup I admit I have loving parents heeehee... Maybe coz I am their youngest and this is gonna be their first grandson :)
But ur mum is also very sweet to come over to sin to look after u when u deliver right? ;)
Hahaha vomit if she sees a bald man... Oh my! Heehee that's funny

Babe, I must admit
Ur memory is really very good!! :D

Do u generally always have Gd memory?!! :)

Yep, my parents split when I was younger so mum only has Me now!

I Reallllllly envy people who have close loving R/S with their parents!! :D (something I didn't have)
Very sweet.. :)

MamaDT

I don't really have a good memory... Haha
I have selective memory! Lol :p
It's ok dear, u are going to have a loving family of your own which is more dearest and together with ur mum, it's gonna be 100% perfect! ;)

Mreow Mreow

I don't really have a good memory... Haha
I have selective memory! Lol :p
It's ok dear, u are going to have a loving family of your own which is more dearest and together with ur mum, it's gonna be 100% perfect! ;)

So sweet of u la...
Thanks!! :D

lovepixie

MamaDT.
Ur parents really sweet.
Mummy cook fish for u and Daddy open coconut for u...
Really nice of them.... :D

Me on my own, got to DIY wif hubby..

My mum says it's veryyyyy Gd to eat fish, baby will be very smart after birth!! :D

I'm sure ur baby will be very clever!! :D :D

LovePixie, ur gag reflex is very similar to wad my mum went thru when she had me in tummy...
My mum will vomit at the sight of bald men!!!
Super hilarious man...... :D
Mreow Mreow
Wow, I loled when I read this. Bald men is a turn off and a vomit inducer hahaha. I only gag n vomit if I see some ahpek / men spitting on the floor. I dunno why I can't tahan seeing ppl spitting

Mreow Mreow

Mreow Mreow
Wow, I loled when I read this. Bald men is a turn off and a vomit inducer hahaha. I only gag n vomit if I see some ahpek / men spitting on the floor. I dunno why I can't tahan seeing ppl spitting

Waa...
Quite similar to my mum's condition ah. :)
That the sight of someone causes u to gag!!

I don't have such gag reflexes!!!

Interesting.....
Haha

lovepixie

Nowadays I'm turning into clean freak or what. Ppl cough also I cover nose n gag. Especially in cars or enclosed space like lifts or train.