5.5 or 5 ...will you ?

celine

can only work 5 days..
nobody help me to take care of dd on wkend...

Last edited:

Mun's Mum

Totally agree- 5 day week is better.
Even with a 2-day weekend, sometimes it's still a drag to go to work on Monday morning after spending the weekend with my little Mun.

LoVeS

5 days job pls.

With salary more than 1.5K

P.S : I still prefer those $480/7hrs per day. Means arnd $60+ per hr. Autobabes, IT show pay. Sighs, but cnt work there anymore. DH...............
It depend on ur qualification, working experience on ur pay.

LoVeS

For me all my previous jobs are 5 days work week n i refuse to find jobs tat are 5.5 work week coz all along my healthy isnt very gd so whenever overwork will fall sick easily so only choose 5 days work week only.

shopaholic

All along, I hv been in 5-day week jobs. Too used to it and esp now that I hv kids, would definitely want to spend more time with them. It's also a time when I can catch up on beauty sleep and can afford to wake up later. :)

i think it's diffcult to change from 5 to 5.5 unless your salary and position all increase tremendously... but still if your boss demands the whole office including you to change... also no choice right... :nah:

maine78

Will only choose to work 5.5 if the pay is really a big increase and the environment is really really good. Otherwise I feel not worth it.
Same here. Unless the pay is really a BIG difference or else it'll be 5days for me too.

CanCanMum

last time i used to work 5.5 days, but actually working that extra 0.5
really makes a lot of difference. Even pple say half day only wat, but u will find that after u returned home it is almost like more than half a day gone and u would be too tired to go anywhere or do anything. So even higher pay i oso wont want to.

:shyxxx:

5 day weeks for me!

acherly Singaporeans should petition for 4-day work weeks & 3-day weekends.

fuh ... ample time to make more babies! :bbiggrin:

badtzzz

i used to have a 5.5 days job...but the co. switch to 5 days week after the government encourages 5 days (extended 1/2 an hr per day) ..so 5 days week for me since it give me time for me and my family...

cheers to 5 days week!!!

CanCanMum

5 day weeks for me!

hahaha... would love love love to have 4 day work week, but not sure if its feasible becoz i may feel too 'slag' to go to work coz almost feel like holiday mood...

mstan

For me, strictly 5 days.. I won't consider any 5.5 or alternate sat.. Weekend belongs to both my daughters.

January84

5 day weeks for me!

haha, yes, weekends to DH and children.

I switched from a 5 days 44 hours to a 5 days 40 hours with even higher pay and better benefits!

cheers to 5 days. .

but weekends starts counting from Fri till sun right?

so we should work from mon to thurs! haha