5.5 or 5 ...will you ?

cendrine

Will you

1) accept a 5.5 days job if you were previously working 5 days?
2) consider a 5.5 days job if the environment is ok?
3) only consider a 5 days job only ?

Do share with me your views and reasons. :)

deardar

as for mi right ..

all along i had been working 6.0 per week ...
so i had got used to it ...

one thing i regret from working tis kinda of shift is that i spend less time with my kids ...
i had to get my mum to take care of them :frown:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i will oni go for 5 days week... 5.5 ??? not enuf personal time de plus kiddos activities, where got time

Friend

I'm used to 5 working day type. I will want to reserve at least my wkend for both my kids and rest/relax.

Unless it is really well paid job...$ face...

stefneo

been working for > 10 years and always 5 days...

unless you work in shifts or service industry..even the government agencies are 5 days workday though some would have to work longer 5 days work week.

and i must say that 2 days of rest is just sufficient to spend time with hubby, kids and family. Just look back what what we did and you will realise that we are busier during the weekends... :)

Dymples

I'm currently quite happy with working 5-days only. Will only choose to work 5.5 if the pay is really a big increase and the environment is really really good. Otherwise I feel not worth it.

Already I feel that 2-days for weekend is not enough to fully R&R. Feel like quite a rush to run errands, spend times with the gals hubby, and generally squeezing in all the "to-do" stuffs.

Leanne

5 days job pls.

With salary more than 1.5K

P.S : I still prefer those $480/7hrs per day. Means arnd $60+ per hr. Autobabes, IT show pay. Sighs, but cnt work there anymore. DH...............

AndyMum

5 days job...:Dancing_wub:if i work full time..but so many years i have been work part time ....3 day perweek or 4 days perweek ....

snowyin

I definitely would love a 5 days job, at least sat and sun can rest and acc DH and DD... But if no choice of cos 5.5 days lor, think in S'pore cannot hiam too much, else wait boss fired u, this will be even worse, cos no job => no money :(

XiaoXue

I definitely would love a 5 days job, at least sat and sun can rest and acc DH and DD... But if no choice of cos 5.5 days lor, think in S'pore cannot hiam too much, else wait boss fired u, this will be even worse, cos no job => no money :(
yeah i agreed..

for me is so call 5 days work but i off wed & sat and muz work on sun... it kinda ok for me.. as hubby off on wed so it's our family day and sat i'll accompany DS but more important is the pay is good thus cannot hiam.. =)

Ting

to me 5 or 5.5 days job i don mind as long the pay is good n environment is ok..:)

leesm105

I prefer 5 becoz now have 2 kids w/o maid or helper on wkd is really not easy. But... i do need to work 1 Sat every 3 week.

i have worked 5.5 days before as ex teacher (b4 the govt implementation of 5 day wk) and I totally hated it. cos in the normal 5 days, worked as long as 12 hours and above. weekend in the only time for family.

Now I work from home and enjoy it a lot... but it will not last... sadly :(

Pooh

Prefer 5 days...so that can spend time with kiddo and also arrange for their enrichment class.