6 mths old baby wails when she can't see me-I can't go out alone!

Hi all!

I'm a SAHM solely taking care of my 6 mths old gal. She is under my charge the whole day (still breastfeeding-latch on) though there is her 5 yrs old sis, grandpa and dad around.
She only lets her daddy carry her for a few min only. After that, she will cry until I carry her. She won't let my mum or anybody carry her for long either.

Thus,I can 't go out alone at all(Once, I went for haircut, she cried continuously for more than 1 hr)... Is there any suggestion, beside letting my hubby and my mum take care of her more?

CanCanMum

so poor thing......

she really loves your smell....

u can start by letting them play with her more, or express yr milk out so tat others can feed her? But soon baby will not want to latch on oredi...got pros and cons.

or perhaps u can leave home only when she is taking nap? Thats what my friend did. At least 3 hours freeplay.

haha she only takes nap for 30 min and it takes longer than that to rock her to sleep... any suggestion on how to let her sleep longer?

CanCanMum

ermmm.....we put him in sarong.....daytime only....my boy can sleep in sarong for straight 4 hours....kekekekeke