A Comment on Facebook

maine78

After a talk with dh, which ended in a quarrel about our lowsex marriage (<5x for 3yrs), me in a fit of anger, wrote a comment on facebook "Living Widow = No sexlife Marriage"

I told dh wat i wrote and after he returned home frm his nite shift, he on his laptop to view the comment on facebook and shouted at me when am i going to remove the comment. I told him the comment can't be deleted and he stared and yelled loudly at me U happy now? He din't talk to me for whole day. dh is a very "face" conscious pax and some of his close colleagues are my facebook friends. He's afraid tat his colleagues will see that comment.

That comment doesn't say anything much. Instead of looking at our almost-ruined relationship, he's treating me this way just becoz he felt that he has lost "face". His face more important than me. I shdn't hv wrote tat comment but can't accept why he's treating me like this.

ochklk

After a talk with dh, which ended in a quarrel about our lowsex marriage (<5x for 3yrs), me in a fit of anger, wrote a comment on facebook "Living Widow = No sexlife Marriage"

I told dh wat i wrote and after he returned home frm his nite shift, he on his laptop to view the comment on facebook and shouted at me when am i going to remove the comment. I told him the comment can't be deleted and he stared and yelled loudly at me U happy now? He din't talk to me for whole day. dh is a very "face" conscious pax and some of his close colleagues are my facebook friends. He's afraid tat his colleagues will see that comment.

That comment doesn't say anything much. Instead of looking at our almost-ruined relationship, he's treating me this way just becoz he felt that he has lost "face". His face more important than me. I shdn't hv wrote tat comment but can't accept why he's treating me like this.
Tell him to prove it wrong, ask him to :we2Randy-git:every nite lah... then say u'll write another comment if thing changes... wahaha..:tlaugh:

autumn82

:err::err:Alittle unusual wor... B4 marriage also like tt?? *sayangs*

i1babes

err.....eer.... no matter how he is ur hubby , father of ur cutecute baby ....errr... i think is a bit over if u write on face book and soon everybody will know ...

calm down ...calmdown.... ....

lulu

you can erase the comments from facebook....

if it's on the shout-out box, there's an option "clear"
if it's in the general comments box, there's an "X" at the corner.

apollo

next time dun post on facebook... design a big poster, write whatever u wan, den paste on the ceiling den when ur hubby lies on the bed, he can read!!! :tlaugh:

SunShine07

err, i think it is not so good to do that on the facebook. I think no matter how it is between both of you all and is kinda his privacy. If let his friends know, he will 'lose face' and embarassed leh how he going to face his friends or colleagues?

Though it is his fault, but i guess this kind of thing is better to talk to other each only rather than to let the world know :)

I guess he will be very upset also when you post this in the facebook

SunShine07

I also think that it is kind of respect for your hb loh.....hope both of you can make up and maybe you try to delete the post if possible and apologize to him. Then explain to him that the reason you do this is because you are really very upset upon his behaviour toward you and because you really cared fo this relationship, that's why you reacted this way.

i1babes

After a talk with dh, which ended in a quarrel about our lowsex marriage (<5x for 3yrs), me in a fit of anger, wrote a comment on facebook "Living Widow =
No sexlife Marriage,Beloved Baby Sleep With Us :("
No Sexlife Marriage,Always Sleep B4 Hubby Back :(
No Sexlife Marriage, Sorry Darling Im Too Tired :(

maine78

you can erase the comments from facebook....

if it's on the shout-out box, there's an option "clear"
if it's in the general comments box, there's an "X" at the corner.
Hi lulu,

Thanks alot for the help... Just removed it..

Anyway, yesterday i oredi deleted all his colleagues as my friends in facebook so tat they can't view the comment

maine78

Though it is his fault, but i guess this kind of thing is better to talk to other each only rather than to let the world know :)

Then explain to him that the reason you do this is because you are really very upset upon his behaviour toward you and because you really cared fo this relationship, that's why you reacted this way.
Hv talk to him almost every week bout how i feel but his reply is always he's tired. If i go further, it'll always end up in quarrel. It's been a long 3yrs and i'm really giving up to try and talk to him..

SunShine07

Hv talk to him almost every week bout how i feel but his reply is always he's tired. If i go further, it'll always end up in quarrel. It's been a long 3yrs and i'm really giving up to try and talk to him..
hmmm, understand how frustrated you feel. My sis had this simplier problem like urs b4. My bil also always said that he is tired. Because his work really stressful loh. Most of the time he didn't sleep well also.

Maybe it could be due to that, try to show more conern rather than to question him like this? Maybe prepare a drink for him when he is back from work, give him a soft massage on the shoulder but dun make him feel that u wan to have intimacy with him.

maybe can try out those tea for him to feel more relax, like lavander or camomile tea, or using aroma oil. Do it for sometimes without having intimacy first...

It probaby due to his work stress i guess :)

maine78

:err::err:Alittle unusual wor... B4 marriage also like tt?? *sayangs*
1st-2nd year after marriage, ML 2-3x every mth.. 3rd-6th yr 1x for 1-2mths... the last 3 yrs is the worst when i got pregnant and gv birth to ds..

Thanks for yr sayangs, i really need tat. Hv been bottling up my sadness these 3yrs coz can't tell anyone. My close friends are very conservative and we dun talk bout such personal topics. In the beginning, i just accept the reason that he's tired but as time passes by, my unhappiness just doubled and tripled esp when i've tried so many times to explain and tell him how i feel.. It's not just a few months, it's a few years and I'm afraid all my unhappiness will just one day erupt like a volcano and cause me to lose my relationship with my dh.

maine78

hmmm, understand how frustrated you feel. My sis had this simplier problem like urs b4. My bil also always said that he is tired. Because his work really stressful loh. Most of the time he didn't sleep well also.

Maybe it could be due to that, try to show more conern rather than to question him like this? Maybe prepare a drink for him when he is back from work, give him a soft massage on the shoulder but dun make him feel that u wan to have intimacy with him.

maybe can try out those tea for him to feel more relax, like lavander or camomile tea, or using aroma oil. Do it for sometimes without having intimacy first...

It probaby due to his work stress i guess :)
Hi liang jia,

thanks for yr suggestions. We are still a loving couple except the ML prob. I'll prepare him coffee if he work morn shift or gv him massage after his nite shift. He'll prepare "ai xin" breakfast for me if he's off duty or help me bring ds to the childcare so tat i dun hv to rush to work. I'm really scared i'll ruin our marriage becoz of this ML prob but i really can't tahan a no sex marriage.

My dh is a drinker (3-4x a week) and i allow him to drink coz he say he can de-stress when he drink. But he'll still go club and drink his colleagues 1-2x a month. Sometimes i feel that he treat his friends better than me. He really go "all out" for them. Even when he's very tired, he'll still go drink with them till 3-4am. I just can't help wonder, he oredi so tired but still can make time for his friends, why not me? somemore i oredi let him drink at home so frequent le

SunShine07

Hi liang jia,

thanks for yr suggestions. We are still a loving couple except the ML prob. I'll prepare him coffee if he work morn shift or gv him massage after his nite shift. He'll prepare "ai xin" breakfast for me if he's off duty or help me bring ds to the childcare so tat i dun hv to rush to work. I'm really scared i'll ruin our marriage becoz of this ML prob but i really can't tahan a no sex marriage.

My dh is a drinker (3-4x a week) and i allow him to drink coz he say he can de-stress when he drink. But he'll still go club and drink his colleagues 1-2x a month. Sometimes i feel that he treat his friends better than me. He really go "all out" for them. Even when he's very tired, he'll still go drink with them till 3-4am. I just can't help wonder, he oredi so tired but still can make time for his friends, why not me? somemore i oredi let him drink at home so frequent le
Hmmm, ya, my bil also like that loh last time. He is very tired but still can do thing for other but neglect my sister's need also. My sister also like you cannot tahan such a relationship, she thinks pretty abnormal. Morever, 30plus yr old woman have higher sex drive.

try to tell him to cut down on drinking as it is also effect sex life also. Get him to do excised together instead, it may help

err, i think it is not so good to do that on the facebook. I think no matter how it is between both of you all and is kinda his privacy. If let his friends know, he will 'lose face' and embarassed leh how he going to face his friends or colleagues?

agreeeeeeee

my DH also damn need FACE de..........................ive posted some stuff on my blog.... but he very ai-FACE... he very angry....... said stuffs are between us.. we two... good or bad also we two........ why let other noe........

now my blog has no more of my emotions/whatever fcukup stuff... only baby's update........

really can delete de.........
click the cross
believe miie . im a facebook addict........
even can fliter who can view who cannot view....... so nexttime can purposely post for potential guys to see... so can concern sayang euu a bit.,..........ooooooooooooooops

MsKoh1973

Men r like tat, always say no energy, tire, but I think, if can do something to "arouse" their interest, they will be turn on very fast.....

Maybe you try to observe your hubby, see what can turn him on?

My husband oso getting old, occassionlly he may also give tire as reason.......I will not force him to do it, but will do other things to "wake him up"...........then he will come beg me........heheheeh
:we2Randy-git:

Cannot be too explicit cos I have told some of my colleagues my nic..............kekekeke
:shyxxx:

maine78

Hmmm, ya, my bil also like that loh last time. He is very tired but still can do thing for other but neglect my sister's need also. My sister also like you cannot tahan such a relationship, she thinks pretty abnormal. Morever, 30plus yr old woman have higher sex drive.

try to tell him to cut down on drinking as it is also effect sex life also. Get him to do excised together instead, it may help
I did tried to cut down his drinking but when it always ended up both unhappy. He'll say why am i trying to stop him from doing something to he enjoy or which help him to de-stress? For exercise, he's not keen to exercise together with me. His friends asked him go play soccer, super "on" even very tired.

maine78

Men r like tat, always say no energy, tire, but I think, if can do something to "arouse" their interest, they will be turn on very fast.....

Maybe you try to observe your hubby, see what can turn him on?

My husband oso getting old, occassionlly he may also give tire as reason.......I will not force him to do it, but will do other things to "wake him up"...........then he will come beg me........heheheeh
:we2Randy-git:

Cannot be too explicit cos I have told some of my colleagues my nic..............kekekeke
:shyxxx:

Only things tat interests him is anything to do with his friends.. Gathering with friends, drinking with friends, play soccer with friends. He's no longer interested in me :embarrassed:

SunShine07

I did tried to cut down his drinking but when it always ended up both unhappy. He'll say why am i trying to stop him from doing something to he enjoy or which help him to de-stress? For exercise, he's not keen to exercise together with me. His friends asked him go play soccer, super "on" even very tired.
:wong19:at the moment, don't try to forbid him from doing anything loh. I think got to be paitent with him a bit. It is not because he got no interest in you. some men really very low sex drive, like my bil also.....really bo bian:embarrassed: