A Comment on Facebook

maine78

:wong19:at the moment, don't try to forbid him from doing anything loh. I think got to be paitent with him a bit. It is not because he got no interest in you. some men really very low sex drive, like my bil also.....really bo bian:embarrassed:
thanks liang jia.. ya think my dh happens to be one with low sex drive.. he's quite a mcp also so i dun dare also to forbid him frm doing anything in case we ended up quarrel again.. i dun want my son to see us quarrel coz there's once he heard us quarrel (he's 16mths then) By the time i notice him, he look scared and was playing quietly with this toy car.. Make me sooo heartbroke. I told myself never to quarrel in his presence again :embarrassed:

SunShine07

thanks liang jia.. ya think my dh happens to be one with low sex drive.. he's quite a mcp also so i dun dare also to forbid him frm doing anything in case we ended up quarrel again.. i dun want my son to see us quarrel coz there's once he heard us quarrel (he's 16mths then) By the time i notice him, he look scared and was playing quietly with this toy car.. Make me sooo heartbroke. I told myself never to quarrel in his presence again :embarrassed:
Hmmm, we also used to quarrel in front of my ds too. after that i feel so guilty.

Yours is rather simplier tham mine, my hb is also super mcp, i never stop him from doing anything. But as long as you still feel that ur hb loves u and family should be ok bah.

But my hb is very high sex drive loh, it is me that is very low sex drink. Infact we also quarrel about this many times, until he became very sian already, then he stop. Most of the time he initial, i like only once or twice a year that i intial hahha. Becos of many issue that i reacted this way also lah :)

don worry and think too much lah, let it be natural and don stress him on this

maine78

Hmmm, we also used to quarrel in front of my ds too. after that i feel so guilty.

Yours is rather simplier tham mine, my hb is also super mcp, i never stop him from doing anything. But as long as you still feel that ur hb loves u and family should be ok bah.

But my hb is very high sex drive loh, it is me that is very low sex drink. Infact we also quarrel about this many times, until he became very sian already, then he stop. Most of the time he initial, i like only once or twice a year that i intial hahha. Becos of many issue that i reacted this way also lah :)

don worry and think too much lah, let it be natural and don stress him on this

We opposite case arh. :) I just angry coz he admit to me he got diy regularly when he's bathing.. and i find that so unfair to me :embarrassed: I really find myself like the comment i wrote, am a living widow..

SunShine07

We opposite case arh. :) I just angry coz he admit to me he got diy regularly when he's bathing.. and i find that so unfair to me :embarrassed: I really find myself like the comment i wrote, am a living widow..
I think perhaps he is really tired, cos it needed some enegry to do that:err:

Or maybe you could climb on him and service him instead :p

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
maine78 said:
That comment doesn't say anything much. Instead of looking at our almost-ruined relationship, he's treating me this way just becoz he felt that he has lost "face". His face more important than me. I shdn't hv wrote tat comment but can't accept why he's treating me like this.
Let's look at this more objectively ...

When a man go without sex, "is it becoz he doesn't have a woman to bonk"?
Since you are there for him, then the question becomes "is it becoz he has another woman to go to, to get his bonks"?
If you are convinced that is not the case, then the question again becomes "is it becoz he no longer have a tool that can perform"?

If it is indeed an erectile problem on his part, then of course he has every right to be angry at you ... for sharing his secret with all his friends, whether it was intended or not.
:beek: :beek:

Notwithstanding the fact that I'm a papa, this is more than just a "face" problem ... like what some mummies here have suggested, you have displayed a blatant lack of respect for someone who is supposed to be closest to you.
Maybe you have good reasons to, but it's only gonna create a confrontation of the problem ... & not provide a solution to the problem.

Is that what you want? :bconfused: :bconfused:

MsKoh1973

Why he DIY when he had a sweet wife? Is it becos he got some problem that he don't want to disclose to you? Maybe he cannot substiate?

Encourage him, Help him, tell him you can "service" him, me and my husband always discuss the event (sometimes we will make an appointment for it), before, during and after it, so that we can improve on it, even if he din perform, I will inform him, told him to make it up the next time (IOU).

But when he is good, I will often give him many words of encouragement so that he feel very great of himself.

Men r all like tat, you only can crash with them when u noe that you already grip their hearts, before that happen, you need to pretend to be understanding, pretend that you will always compromise, when u find out that they can't live w/o you, tat's the time for payback. A few of my colleagues used this trick that I taught them, now their husbands r hanging on to them like kolar bear.
:Dancing_wub:

jal

Why he DIY when he had a sweet wife? Is it becos he got some problem that he don't want to disclose to you? Maybe he cannot substiate?

Encourage him, Help him, tell him you can "service" him, me and my husband always discuss the event (sometimes we will make an appointment for it), before, during and after it, so that we can improve on it, even if he din perform, I will inform him, told him to make it up the next time (IOU).

But when he is good, I will often give him many words of encouragement so that he feel very great of himself.

Men r all like tat, you only can crash with them when u noe that you already grip their hearts, before that happen, you need to pretend to be understanding, pretend that you will always compromise, when u find out that they can't live w/o you, tat's the time for payback. A few of my colleagues used this trick that I taught them, now their husbands r hanging on to them like kolar bear.
Koala bear??? LOL. Can u teach me in more details please????

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
MsKoh1973 said:
Why he DIY when he had a sweet wife?
Boys in secondary school wank with their eyes closed & their head filled with images of Fiona Xie & Beyonce Knowles ... or even their form teacher.
Married men do the same, whether their wives are sweet or not ... so it just goes to show how much you really understand about men.
:beek: :beek:

More significantly, do you know or have you seen any one from this forum?
If not, how did you even know this particular wife is sweet?
Or are you just being your patronising self ... when you say such things?
:bconfused: :bconfused:

MsKoh1973 said:
If a relationship that's supposed to be "till death do us part" is actually so despicable a trick like yours ... where you are only waiting for payback time, then why did you even bother to start?
To think that you are so proud a koala bear trainer, I sincerely hope you dun wake up one day to find out nothing but the truth ... that you are the one who's been played like the dumb eucalyptus tree.
:rofl: :rofl:

Queenbabe

Maine78,
Actually i think most of the guys all 爱面子 , not only guys 爱面子.. if now ur hubby is talking something bad about u like what u post on facebook . Dont tell me u r not pissed off with what he is doing ? It is the same so i seriously think u should sit down n have a nice talk with him ok :)

Cheers !

Originally Posted by maine78
That comment doesn't say anything much.

like i mentioned below.. i also once posted something about our relationship... long long ago... went i was pregnant......
i think lasttime what i posted much much much lighter than what euu've posted.... end up.... like i mentioned.. he also ai-mian-zi... had a big quarrel...
yes, i dont wish him to do the exact same stuff to miie....
end up, i noe i'm at partial fault...

relationship is between us... no use telling mothers/fren/gerrfren what.... i always believe this sentence...
the guy euu choose is YOU CHOSE DE.... nobody put a gun and force euu to b with him... so whatever he is.... hmmmmmmm... i dunno how to say... i nt good in english... but that's how i control myself not telling others about my relationship.............

ha. ooopx. i tink i also said alot in this forum about him la........
but i only say those past past past... those he had already changed for the better........
as for current unhappiness.. i usually dont mention it unless it had been solve....

be it gatherings... drinking session .... or family gatherings like mother days.... i try to keep everything zipped ... the relationship is between two of us.... i would only mention stuff that he already improved... laugh and joke about his lousy past... and that's it....

as for
Originally Posted by MsKoh1973

i think married le... no need for payback or not payback... marriage is not for revenge ma... no need sound so harsh... hmmmmmmmmmmm

im my opinion.......
no offence.....i marry the guy i kolar bear with......

i can have 10 over guys kolar bear onto miie... but why dint i marry them....
i think for
miie.for miie. my opinion..... marry the guy i love..... i smile everyday................

on de other hand.....marry the guy who love miie... /kolar bear miie..../ under my hands everyday.../ griped their heart dry dry.... / cant live without miie.... I MYSELF WOULD GET SICK OF THIS MAN / GET SICK OF LOVE.......

and i would definitely 24/7 flinging around..........

yes.. i agree. love is kite flying / fishing / whatever....
not everyone stand on same preference....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

but itx nice to be on the controller side.............................. then probably i would only "pretend to be understanding, pretend that you will always compromise," during birthday / anniversary / occasions.... so that i can control my present hahahahahhahaaaas

Last edited:

Stan

Hi Maine78,

Have you apologise to your DH? Much as you are not happy with him about your sex life... it is just not right to broadcast to the whole world (ie your "friends" or the gossip vultures in Facebook)... Besides not helping matters, this has prob worsen the situation you have. Imagine your DH retaliate by putting an equally nasty comment on his facebook...

If his problem is a medical problem, you and DH shld discuss with each other whether to see a proper doc.
If his problem not a medical problem, say a lack of interest or too tired? Then how can you re-ignite the fire or wait for the day he is not so exhuasted?

You mentioned you have tried talking to him... Maybe your "talks" have become nagging without you knowing... so he doesnt want to listen anymore? Sometimes actions speak louder than words... Instead of going on and on about the lack of ML, why not the next time you actually do it: create the atmosphere and dress the part?

Hope this is resolved soon!

july-winter

Maybe you can go drinking with him too instead.

:nah:No use go drinking with the husband... even if he gets drunk, still cannot have FCUK with the husband. I did that several times but failed to get fcuk by him so :msad:

i hate my hubby for this sexless marriage.... now i starting to suspect that he is avoiding sex despites my thousands of complaints.... No sex NO SEX ....