A question about marriage.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
What is the good age for getting marriage ?

early or late marriage ?!

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

rjj

Personally I dun think age makes a difference. Is the maturity of a person.

Old age but young heart, still want to cheong... den how to settle down??? Hee....

Leanne

Age doesn't matter.

Some ppl meet the "right one" at 30 plus, 40 plus & so on.

Or some ppl wanna settle down at late 30s, 40s etc.

So it got to depend..

Mrs Xie

There's no longer any good age for getting married nowadays..... from people who I know, some got married as early as at the age of 16, and some as late as at the age of 50 =)

Last edited:

selenal

The ideal age greatly depends on the couple's priorities, the character of both, maturity and many other factors. There'll nv be a fixed answer. Some would want to marry when they are very very stable financially, some may be contented with staying with in-laws and a simple wedding. Some would place emphasis on being able to marry and have kids young.

Having say so much, there are always an ideal age to marry in one's mind. Personally, I feel woman's ideal age is mid 20s and for man, i think is late 20s.

stonston

for some pple, their dream is to have a family young and enjoy their family while they are physically able to...

for some pple, they would prefer to work first then have a family which they can pay for everything, but no energy to entertain their kids...

for me, i prefer a fine balance of both, have e energy to have a family plus able to afford things for e family, so once i had a stable job, i got married n have my boi :)

deardar

its depends on individual

bt for female better to get married before 30s
lower the risk for "gao lin chan fu"

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
It seems many mummies feel that age doesnt matter..

For me, i dont think so those below 20 r suitable for marrriage.
At these ages, I dont see how mature can they be....at the same time financially unstable.
Above 21 shld be alright if they can think maturely and be responsible.

Last edited:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I think its more about maturity than age. I've met 21 yrs olds that show more maturity than 35 yr olds... so who's to say the 21 yr old isn't ready for marriage?

personally, i didn't get married early cos I wasn't ready... not ready in terms of thinking, in terms of knowing what i wanted...

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Personally, i dun think age is important... it's really the maturity and meeting that someone special that makes you want to take the leap. :)

As for having kids, i feel u have to be responsible enough and be sure you are able to nurture them :)

babypris86

i also feel age is not the matter... most impt is both must be happy .... cuz its nv easy to find the right one.....

CynCyn

Early . Dh and me always felt that we're reading for it .

I always tell my family that no matter what I'm gonna wed at 18 . And tadah my wish came true and also I've found the right one . :001_302:

for us, we felt that we're ready to settle down.. but some ppl at our age think is too early, i guess its really depend on individual..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I think its more about maturity than age. I've met 21 yrs olds that show more maturity than 35 yr olds... so who's to say the 21 yr old isn't ready for marriage?

personally, i didn't get married early cos I wasn't ready... not ready in terms of thinking, in terms of knowing what i wanted...
hmm.. isnt that show age do matter? :001_302:
Most young ppl have the same thinking as above.. thats y i feel those below 21 r nt suitable for marriage. Some young couple married just becoz of shotgun, but that doesnt mean they r suitable or ready for marriage.
Anyway, i am talking abt in general..
Cheers!!

Last edited: