Activities for 15m old?

vseow

We're lived outside of Singapore for the last 7 years and have lost touch with what activities are available for toddlers (15mo girl). Where I am living now, I bring my girl for music play classes (kinda like kindermusic) and French reading sessions weekly, plus playgroups at friends' house for some mummy chit-chat and toddler play. Any suggestions to what we can do when we come back to Singapore for 2 months in Jan/Feb 2010?

BTW, we've done the Sentosa Underwater and a few other tourist stuff when we came back home in Oct 09.

diymummy

How abt the library?

Or you could go to malls that has play stuff like Vivo City or Ikea Tampines.

Phoebii Cheng

Hmm you can try the zoo? or birdpark? ECP for bicycle ride or flying of kite?

And yes like what diymummy suggests, the library

camom

My 16 mth old loves playing on grass fields so I wld suggest places that are wide open like the Marina Barrage & Botanics Garden for outings. Have you gone to the Jacob Ballas Children Garden in Botanics Garden?

vseow

Wow, all sounds good. I'll try out the botanics garden. I've brought her to the library, Underwater World and the Zoo already. Maybe we'll go again. She just had her MMR and Prevenar jab today, so maybe won't be bringing her out for the next few days, just in case she falls ill.