after back to work, how to handle EBM?

wittygirl81

It is possible to increase ur supply. From my experience, taking calclium pills and drinking tonic soups help. After I go back to work, my supply actually increased because I pumped at fixed intervals. Like 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, etc.. Basically, I drained my breasts with a 20 min pumping session. Work/eat/ rest for 3-4 hours, then the breast will be filled up with milk like clockwork. It is similar to programming. Don't make the mistake of pumping for 1 hour which I did when I first started. It actually tires ur body n decrease ur supply. Take gd care of urself. The milk will increase when u r a healthy and happy mom.

ali50n

Hi, my office dun have fridge if i use ice pack + cooler bag how long can the milk be kept? Which cooler bag is good? Will the milk spoilt by the time i reach home?

Edwinie

for those of you who pump during work, how do you tell your manager/supervisor that you need to pump? i'm going for internship and i find it awkward. and they might fault you for doing other things during office hours. how do you raise this up in the first place?

for those of you who pump during work, how do you tell your manager/supervisor that you need to pump? i'm going for internship and i find it awkward. and they might fault you for doing other things during office hours. how do you raise this up in the first place?
My manager daug oso delivered 1mth ago before me, so she understand mummy need to bf and pump out milk at work.. so I didn't inform her that I need to pump milk, I just go into the small room and pump..

Now when I go interview, I will ask the interviewer on this matter.. rather than got te job liao then only ask..

You must put in the fridge and then in a cooler bag to bring home and then freeze and then put in fridge if to be consumed the next day.
If you pump more than what baby is projected to drink the following day, take it as extra stash to be frozen for that rainy day.. pretty cool :0