Agree or Disagree?

Mrs Xie

Dear All

" The one you married to might not be the one you loved most in your life. You married to him cos he treats you nicest among the men you been with and not because you love him more than the rest......"

Do you agree? This quoted from a gf of mine today...... But I think its really depends.... and I'm thinking hard now :001_302:

Celina

Agree

Cos Hub treats me like QUEEN n Buy me things i like, do things i wan.. listens to me more..

lisa_ng

agree. the one u married to is often the one u can talk freely of everything else in the world just like a best friend, agree on almost everything u say. willing to share every ups & downs throughout ur life. buy me things that i longed to have regardless of the value. :001_302:

Mrs Xie

Hmm... so u r saying that we married to this man becos he treats us nicest among the men we dated and not becos we love him more than the rest of our ex?

Last edited:
To me, i agree fully that the man i get married to would not be the one i love most.. But would get married to him cos he is jus like someone who i can talk the "sky and the moon" with.....

Dear All

" The one you married to might not be the one you loved most in your life. You married to him cos he treats you nicest among the men you been with and not because you love him more than the rest......"

Do you agree? This quoted from a gf of mine today...... But I think its really depends.... and I'm thinking hard now :001_302:
Know wat Mrs Xie.. i was just thinking of posting this thread with the same content when i get back to lunch.. And hey presto u have already done it....:tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Agreed.. when I married my dw, she was nt the one I love most then. However, after these 10 yrs of marriage, i feel that no one can replace the love I had on her.. She is NOW the one I love MOST in my LIFE... till the last day.

I LOVE U Darling!!! in case she is reading this thread.. :001_302:

LoVeS

Dear All

sort agree on the part the one i marry might nt b the one i love most but the reason i marry him of coz i love him nt bcoz hw nice he treats me.:tlaugh:

Mrs Xie

Yeah... it's true... I just told dh this evening that although he's not the one I loved most in my life, but I love him now and forever :tlaugh:

Angelmum

To me, i agree fully that the man i get married to would not be the one i love most.. But would get married to him cos he is jus like someone who i can talk the "sky and the moon" with.....

He's the one that qualifies as a life partner. This feeling stronger after having a special child.

A man whom u loves dearly would hurt u dearly .... my case

Leanne

Agree.

He's isn't the one i love most & i guess im not the one he loves most too.

Just that, sometimes, situations are cruel to ppl.

Agree!
Dh oso not e one dat i loved most BUT he had been doting & loving mi wholeheartedly dat makes mi simply love him sooo deeply now!
' NOW & FOREVER, U WILL BE MY MAN! '

muackz~:001_302:

justmint

prefer to be with someone who loves me more than I love him so that I will not be hurted when he leaves me. (onces bitten twice shy)

if I love that person more, i'll just give & give won't ask for more.

Sometime that person whom u love most is not suitable to be your hubby...hubby & lover's role is different... :Dancing_tongue:

Hey Get a life man!!! Forget the past and stop clinging on to "The one you married to might not be the one you loved most in your life"

Since you had already married him, look forward>>>>>
Think of his good points, the good times, your sweet and lovable children and how to celebrate Christmas!!! :tlaugh:

Mrs Xie

Hey Get a life man!!! Forget the past and stop clinging on to "The one you married to might not be the one you loved most in your life"

Since you had already married him, look forward>>>>>
Think of his good points, the good times, your sweet and lovable children and how to celebrate Christmas!!! :tlaugh:
Haha... true lah... :tlaugh: