Alittle pissed off w DH..

autumn82

Oh ya, also heard from my BIL1, that MIL got frightened by some M'sian on Mon. MIL received a call saying that BIL1 got kidnapped & demand 25K ransom then background got beating sounds. My MIL immediately cried out dun beat my son~

Luckily BIL2 was at home & heard MIL crying, quickly use mobile call BIL1 check if he's fine. Obviously he is fine @ work. Then BIL2 snatch the fone over & told tt M'sian accent guy that he is willing to pay up & asked where to meet. That M'sian guy freaked out, quickly hang up. ZZZZZzz.

I heard liao, I was @@... Tot news got show last few mths, got old ppl also kanna like tt... *Faintz*Knowing MIL always watch news de... Haiz... Prob ya, older u get, u tend to freak out easily.. Stupid ppl! Always wanna cheat old ppl's $$...

CanCanMum

Yeah! There are so many incidents of pple using stupid tactic to cheat $$$!

I oso told my mum if got such things never ever believe! Must call us 1st!

I oso kenna one incident....

My mum + dad are takg care of my son. My mum is oso the paranoid and easily upset/uptight kind. Coz tat time there is some minor problems with her fridge and she asked me to check got any contractor can repair anot...then as usual i checked internet and compare prices...get quotes 1st then decide...coz there is no one whom we knew of who knows how to repair the fridge....then there is this 24hrs repair guy whom i searched from the net...he asked for address then he can quote me....so i smsed him my mums addy....then he quoted me....then i sms him and said i want to confirm with my mum 1st...and he replied "ok, please let me know"...

Then i called the fridge distributor and happened tat their price is cheaper and since its from the same brand (Toshiba) of the fridge i tot it might be better coz they will have the spare parts ready....so i told them to go there at 6.30pm. (It was 5.15pm then and after i tried asking them they were able to do me a favour to rush down by 6.30pm)

And guess what???? Tat 24hr guy actually went down to my mum's place on his own and charged her a $250 for replacing a stupid fan in the cooler....$250!!!! Tats daylight robbery! Somemore i din confirm him and he went down!!!

I wasnt aware of this until my mum called me at 6.30pm and said "How come u asked two groups of pple to come down? It is fixed already leh"

Then i knew tat guy went down without me knowing.

Aiyah my mum oso din call me to confirm if tat 24hr guy was fr Toshiba...

Sickening rite???

Then i called and called tat 24hrs guy and he din dare to pick up my call....in the end my dh called him from his mobile (coz its a different number) and F him upside down...i think this is a very stupid and outrageous business tactic...definitely no integrity.

Nowadays there are a lot of pple not up to good intentions....must be more careful when dealing with strangers.

DodoTan

Oh ya, also heard from my BIL1, that MIL got frightened by some M'sian on Mon. MIL received a call saying that BIL1 got kidnapped & demand 25K ransom then background got beating sounds. My MIL immediately cried out dun beat my son~

Luckily BIL2 was at home & heard MIL crying, quickly use mobile call BIL1 check if he's fine. Obviously he is fine @ work. Then BIL2 snatch the fone over & told tt M'sian accent guy that he is willing to pay up & asked where to meet. That M'sian guy freaked out, quickly hang up. ZZZZZzz.

I heard liao, I was @@... Tot news got show last few mths, got old ppl also kanna like tt... *Faintz*Knowing MIL always watch news de... Haiz... Prob ya, older u get, u tend to freak out easily.. Stupid ppl! Always wanna cheat old ppl's $$...
My friend kenna this type of call before also. Actually, a lot of people including my hubby and I recieved a kind werid call before. You pick up the phone and the caller asks in chinese if you speak mandarin. Everytime I get it I will pretend I don't understand and hang up. Cos a friend of mine recieved a call like that once and it later turned out to be one of those fake kidnapping scam.

Sigh.. sorry, I'm back at work liao. Can't be on the forum so much. My relief teacher left early and someone else took over. So now the admin stuff for my class is in a huge mess. 1st day back already got a few parent complaint phone calls to return... :err:

January84

hahahah, my DH ex-collig kena those call b4.

the caller say that the DH is with them and ask for ransom for $100k. His collig said ok and say will burn the money to them.

Cos must be "yin-fu" calling la, since the DH die so long ago liao...

babymoon

the caller say that the DH is with them and ask for ransom for $100k. His collig said ok and say will burn the money to them.

haha.. this one good! burn the money to them!! :tlaugh:

autumn82

:tlaugh:That's very funni~ How did the dumbass reply? or just hang up? Haha.

omg!! i tot this kinda thing don happen anymore or only happen very rarely! your BIL2 never trace the call ah??

who are these idiots ar? they think can get away with shite like this is SG ar??

did ur family lodge police report? best is right after that call, NOT to use that number & straightaway lodge report, so that police can retrieve your call logs from your mobile service provider & trace the number.

LOL yar what did they say??? must have curse & curse "k*nina hen SUAY!"

autumn82

omg!! i tot this kinda thing don happen anymore or only happen very rarely! your BIL2 never trace the call ah??

who are these idiots ar? they think can get away with shite like this is SG ar??

did ur family lodge police report? best is right after that call, NOT to use that number & straightaway lodge report, so that police can retrieve your call logs from your mobile service provider & trace the number.
Eh.. They called the house line. BIL2 didn't trace nor lodge report coz he himself is one. Zzz. Usually such calls will use private no. de... so not much of use..

autumn82

I dink DH alittle pissed off with me today.. But so am I.

Brought DD to her nanny place to play wif her grandson just now. Then her nanny asked if she could bring DD over to her dotter's hse over the weekends to stay (Fri nite to Sun nite). Of coz I asked my gal if she wants, she say she wants to. So I said ok to nanny.

Then when DH called jus now, I told him abt it. HE was like eh... Dun want la.. Then cannot bring DD to MIL place. I asked him, 1 week dun @@ DD, will anything happen to MIL? Besides, I'll be bringing DS over mah, so wat's the diff? Still grandchild wat. He kept quiet. Then said ok lor.. Let DD go.

Of coz, hearing this, I got pissed off. Y now say ok leh.. Then he said, u let DD stay wif nanny not afraid wait nanny pamper her then when she comes bk she fall sick meh? I was like... Erm.. ok.. Then I said dun let DD go loh. Later I tell nanny. Then he said dun wan la, let her go lor..

He asked me, only my mum that side will pamper her too much until she fall sick issit.. I was like WTF. ZzZz. I kept my silence. Not as if he doesn't know tt!! Then told him later I tell nanny DD not going & hang up the fone until now.

Pissed off. :(

CanCanMum

haiya....maybe he got cock up at work leh? Tats why mood not so good...

or mayb his mum nag nag a bit then he oso pissed off....

nvm lor...u can still br DD to nanny's house in the afternoon?

January84

I dink DH alittle pissed off with me today.. But so am I.

Brought DD to her nanny place to play wif her grandson just now. Then her nanny asked if she could bring DD over to her dotter's hse over the weekends to stay (Fri nite to Sun nite). Of coz I asked my gal if she wants, she say she wants to. So I said ok to nanny.

Then when DH called jus now, I told him abt it. HE was like eh... Dun want la.. Then cannot bring DD to MIL place. I asked him, 1 week dun @@ DD, will anything happen to MIL? Besides, I'll be bringing DS over mah, so wat's the diff? Still grandchild wat. He kept quiet. Then said ok lor.. Let DD go.

Of coz, hearing this, I got pissed off. Y now say ok leh.. Then he said, u let DD stay wif nanny not afraid wait nanny pamper her then when she comes bk she fall sick meh? I was like... Erm.. ok.. Then I said dun let DD go loh. Later I tell nanny. Then he said dun wan la, let her go lor..

He asked me, only my mum that side will pamper her too much until she fall sick issit.. I was like WTF. ZzZz. I kept my silence. Not as if he doesn't know tt!! Then told him later I tell nanny DD not going & hang up the fone until now.

Pissed off. :(
maybe he scare his mother ask why only bring DS but not DD and go nagging loh... aiya, don bother about the funny creatures la... spoil mood de wor... hahah...

autumn82

Dunno la, anyway, I told the nanny my DH wants to bring DD back to MIL place, so can't go this weekend. She said nm, next time lor.. I still haben tell DH DD this weekend not going wif nanny.

Lazy to talk to him. Like shit like tt. Like tt, the whole hols put DD at MIL place lor. Stupid ass. But luckily, last nite though I never talk to him, he still apply lotion and massage my legs.. Haha. :p Otherwise! LOL.

babymoon

Dunno la, anyway, I told the nanny my DH wants to bring DD back to MIL place, so can't go this weekend. She said nm, next time lor.. I still haben tell DH DD this weekend not going wif nanny.

Lazy to talk to him. Like shit like tt. Like tt, the whole hols put DD at MIL place lor. Stupid ass. But luckily, last nite though I never talk to him, he still apply lotion and massage my legs.. Haha. :p Otherwise! LOL.

see lah see lah.. he so sayang you lor.. never talk to him still apply lotion and massage your legs... hang fook de woman! :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

wah so goodie good....

den ok le ma....still angry mehz...

babymoon

Eh... Tat is his duties as a DH mah.. Duhz... Abo DH for wat. :p
not every hubby like tat de hor.. my fren's hubby damn jiak lat de.. their relationship sometimes good sometimes bad, he will scold my fren even their son did wrongly (pull my fren's long hair).. see lah, this kind of hubby! ask him massage?! wait long long hor..