all abt phoon huat

snowbear

I attended a demo class years back when they had a branch at Clementi. I remember that they have a schedule of classes found near the cashier.

I buy my jelly-making goods at Phoon Huat since years ago too.

stonston

I always buy from Phoon Huat for personal baking stuff & work stuff.

You can go to their website on the list of classes. I've been to 1 complimentary one some time back. It's good for newbies who are interested to learn to bake.

pink_daisy

I always buy from Phoon Huat for personal baking stuff & work stuff.

You can go to their website on the list of classes. I've been to 1 complimentary one some time back. It's good for newbies who are interested to learn to bake.
do u know if they sell ovens? (if yes, which branch/ outlet?) my frd said she bought a small bread-maker from them quite some time ago but not sure abt ovens.... when i called up to ask, i was transferred to here n there..n ended up with no ans..

Ting

uh i recently do go phoon huat to buy my baking stuff.
but i didnt c any ovens though.
went to the bencoolen outlet.

26JMC

they used to have a outlet at my office downstair (jurong east) and i always go and attend the class with my colleague. heard they are narrowing their branch outlet (maybe due to high base cost). anyway, i have just signed up for wilton cake decorating class! look forward to it but it is next year Jan.. zzz

tiffanym12000

do you know if they sell ovens? (if yes, which branch/ outlet?) my friend said she bought a small bread-maker from them quite some time ago but not sure about ovens.... when i called up to ask, i was transferred to here n there..n ended up with no ans..

they do carry a smal breadmaker but not ovens... if you are only looking to purchase a breadmaker, you can also get it at departmental stores... if you are looking for ovens, there are quite a few in the market or you can buy at bake-it-yourself. you can also get a discount if you attend certain classes that they conduct.